Need some tips and tricks

Discuss about your experiences concerning guns & equipment
Cuby
Sergeant
Sergeant

Need some tips and tricks

Post by Cuby » 20 Dec 2010, 12:28

Hey all

As the topic says, I need some tips and tricks for a project I want to start up with.

Before any of you directs me to WE or any other producer of Gas weaponry with CO2 convertion kits for, then please hear me out.

I want to build my own M4 GBBR and M14 DMR GBBR with Co2 convertionkit.. Reason I want to build my own is that the weapon it self becomes alot more personal, and I would definatly handle it with more care than my current AEG that I bought from retailer.

The only problem here, is the very fact that I do now know how to build, nor where to start, so I would like to get some tips and tricks, and possibly also links to videos where I can learn how to start my project.

I would also like to recieve some tips and tricks when it comes to internals for a good as possible, stabil gun with a good straight range without breaking the FPS rules.

If you feel you can't post the stuff here, then do please pm me

Thanks in advance
-Cuby
B9: NAF 6th Airborne Infantry Battalion, Dingo Company, Dingo Recon
B10: Held back from game cause of work :'(

Waldo
Captain
Captain

Post by Waldo » 20 Dec 2010, 19:21

I would recommend you to use the WE M14 and rip all the guts out. then replace them with the TS Custom and Ra-Tech tuning parts.

This is the way how I would build up my own EBR.

Regarding the fps:
the ra-tech NPAS (negative pressure adjustment system) is perfect to adjust the fps to the legal limits. i also provides a stable performance.

i hope that there are at least some points that might be helpfull for you
B9: Pol. 320th Arty - Coy Cmd
B10: 45th Mountaineer Sappers ("Sapperneers") - Wiley 2-2
B11-B13: Serving the country
B14: UPIR - Righteous Employee

Cuby
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Cuby » 20 Dec 2010, 20:22

Where may I find TS Custom and RA-Tech tuning parts? Don't have to be the cheapest but definatly the among the ones with best reputation. Tired of buying gear and then find out that I get something different than what I paid for lol
B9: NAF 6th Airborne Infantry Battalion, Dingo Company, Dingo Recon
B10: Held back from game cause of work :'(

Waldo
Captain
Captain

Post by Waldo » 21 Dec 2010, 10:26

I get my parts from a german store. unfortunately they don't deliver offshore (or just with difficulties...i don't know). but you can get them from http://www.ehobbyasia.com
RA-Tech is the brand of choice when it gets to quality. all parts are high quality CNC steel or aluminium parts.
B9: Pol. 320th Arty - Coy Cmd
B10: 45th Mountaineer Sappers ("Sapperneers") - Wiley 2-2
B11-B13: Serving the country
B14: UPIR - Righteous Employee

BetaCat
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

There is Ra-Tech retailer in Sweden

Post by BetaCat » 21 Dec 2010, 11:39

I remember seeing a link to Swedish website that sells Ra-tech parts.. Oh, yes. Found it at http://www.ratech.com.tw/ . And here is the link to the Swedish website: http://www.airsoftbutiken.se/

There's also many other webshops that sell RA-tech - links are on their website. I buy parts for my WE HK4168 from France since they send their packages also to Finland at low costs.
B9 - The Firm / Zansian
B10: Zansian "Black guard" Infantry Battalion
B11: UA17
B12: PMC Unisec
B14: UPIR
B15: UPIR
B17: I'll be there