Please explane ingame situation...

Feedback e debriefings from Berget 8.
Losolos
Major
Major

Post by Losolos » 14 Jul 2010, 11:17

sorry michael ...

all Poldavian stand ready at 0830 ..saturday morning to kick all NAF out of the valley but some higher instances forbid us to attack !!!

but in the end we had all a great fight, but from my side there is no winner at all .. as every airsoft event ;)

but if we have attacket at 0900 ...... 8)
B5-B17 on duty
B18 yellow Crow

vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Post by vinni » 14 Jul 2010, 11:31

Ober-Lix wrote:
vinni wrote:and drop the bloody subject already

jebus bloody christ :|
Now then, now then ! Easy does it !

Just to put some light on it, the 5th NAF lost approx. 150 men mostly Italians due to the weather and terrain turning into a swamp. We also lost a further company of approx. 75 men the next day due to quote: Unfair Conditions !
5th NAF never had a full consignment of 300 men to start with.
So I decided to unify our left overs with the 23rd batallion, abandon our base and kick pollie asses together with the 23rd and that pretty successful.
i'm sorry if i overreacted a bit :oops:

my reply was aimed towards this:
blabla it's not that hard keeping the pollies out with a 100 men....
It's when you get down to 60 when it starts to become a problem....after 9 hours or so.
and if i start explaining why i reacted like that, it'll kick-start the discussion all over again :)
B6: NATO
B7: Orlov Corp
B8: Poldavian III Mntrs
B9: Poldavian III Mntrs
BX: Poldavian BRF
BXI: Blood Raven Recon
BXII: Blood Raven CO
BXIII: Cerberus BAT CO
BXIV: UPIR Senior Management
BXV: UPIR HQ resident cripple
BXVI: UPIR old fart
BXVII: GFM HQ
BXVIII: GFM HQ

DiabloV [Strike-37]
Private
Private

Post by DiabloV [Strike-37] » 14 Jul 2010, 12:25

Ober-Lix wrote: So I decided to unify our left overs with the 23rd batallion, abandon our base and kick pollie asses together with the 23rd and that pretty successful.
This year was raining 1 full day - you lost 150 men. If next Berget will be raining 2 days, will be not еnough - to combine 2 bases. You will need to combine 3-4 bases - to be able to resist our attacks... sorry - to pollie our asses.
B10 - Poldavian Brigade Recon Force Squad-3
B9 - Poldavian Mountaneers
B8 - 1st Poldavian 3st coy 1st platoon SFTeam Leader
B7 - Orlov`s merc SF Team-3 Leader
B6 - Conrad`s merc who was inside NATO HQ ))))

Ober-Lix
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Ober-Lix » 14 Jul 2010, 14:53

Losolos wrote:sorry michael ...

all Poldavian stand ready at 0830 ..saturday morning to kick all NAF out of the valley but some higher instances forbid us to attack !!!

but in the end we had all a great fight, but from my side there is no winner at all .. as every airsoft event ;)

but if we have attacket at 0900 ...... 8)
Ole old friend, there has been a lot of things that neither your side nor our side could understand.
Now that I am health wise a little better again I am preparing a report to BE with all those things that were not acceptable to any airsoft game. Wether or not they will be prepared to read it and take steps for the future I don´t know. All I know is, that we did our best to cope with this redicilous situation and you are right, no one winns except experience of Berget every year of new.
B6 2nd Bat. CO NATO
B7 Batallion CO Milo´s Tigers
B8 Batallion CO NAF 5th Infantry
B9. Batallion CO NAF 1st Mech
B10 R&R
B11 lets see
War is the continuation of politics by other means. (Klausewitz)

liquid_p0rn

Post by liquid_p0rn » 15 Oct 2010, 05:00

Maybe little late for a reply, but I didnt make my way to the berget forums till now =)

Funny thing this video got postet here since I was one of the players inside of the "house".

First of all I wanted to excuse for our overall reaction, you know people sometimes behave little different when theyre still little bit drowsy. This was exactly what the situation was like and after all I was a bit sorry we didn't really accept what happened. Fact is, u just busted us hard. And we deserved it.

When we talked about the situation afterwards we all agreed with your behaviour, maybe unlike we did right in this situation. It was our fault we werent prepared and attentive, worse still we didnt wear protection googles. As you can see on the video the first player shot twice when he reached the door. These shots hit me in the back, so the shooter couldn't see I didn't wear glasses. However I didn't feel like the infiltrator's weapons meant any harm to us, they realised fast we werent expecting any contact and didn't use theyr guns again.
Last edited by liquid_p0rn on 05 Jul 2011, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.

Blackwolf
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Blackwolf » 15 Oct 2010, 06:04

Hello
but if we have attacket at 0900 ......
You where attacked by my men at 09:02 which turned your base into a hell hole :D :D :D

Mission acomplished

But after reading all these posts i can only say

THE PLAYERS WHO WHERE AT MY BASE AT 15:00 won the game for staying until the end. i mean all players.

regards

Blackwolf
BLACKWOLF
BERGET 5 NATO SQUAD LEADER
BERGET 6 NATO PLATOON LEADER
BERGET 7 NATO COMPANY COMMANDER
BERGET 8 NAF BATTALION COMMANDER
BERGET 9 NAF BATTALION COMMANDER
BERGET 10 NAF ALL THE WAY
MEMBER HOSTILE OPERATIONS TEAM
PORTUGAL

alecu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by alecu » 17 Oct 2010, 20:00

Foxtrot Romanian Platoon Reporting in.

At precisely 0830 hours some of my men, where in the position waiting for my go, at 0902 hours they did.

we tried to create a little bit of panic.

Blackwolf you couldn't be more right... All players who stayed and played until the very last moment where the winners, and the prize was the fun and appreciation.
B7 - NATO
B8 - NAF 23
B9 - NAF 6th Airborne
B10 - NAF 23rd Infantry Battalion
B11 - Taliban Tea Shop Owner
B12 - Taliban Inc.
--------------------
http://www.progear.ro