Suppert, medic or enginer?

Feel free to talk about things regarding airsoft.
junior90
Private
Private

Suppert, medic or enginer?

Post by junior90 » 29 May 2007, 23:40

I want to now what weapon and gear I should have if I played as suppert or medic or enginer :) And if any now a god airsoft shop in sweden I wana now :P

LoomChild

Post by LoomChild » 30 May 2007, 08:20

Well, basically:

Support: A support gun aka machinegun aka "bullethose". Check rules for specifics on weight, ammolimitations and such. Appart from the big gun, not realy anything else of importance as far as I can see.

Medic: Armband and a shitload of bandages (i.e. ripped up sheets or any other white cloth). Appart from than, any old gun you have. Oh, and check rules about armband...

Engineer: As far as I remember (again, check rules, as you will want to do anyways) you need a pair of wirecutters and a screwdriver. I guess a multitool would be enough for any needs you might have.

And about shops. Check http://www.airsoftsverige.com/ under the "Återförsäljare"-board. They have a good and long list of places both swedish and not (might have to check them, all as there's no sorting on country, but still...). What is good is up to you to decide, if unsure, search the board...

crimson
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by crimson » 30 May 2007, 15:03

I think the medic or engineer is an extra role

they have almost the same firepower like other team members
maybe they do have lighter armament,

I play a medic, have m15a4 with M203 (first blow them away, then fix them :P )
in this case, the M203 is overdone, I know

In squads, the medic/engineer is fighting along with the team members