CQB site

Feel free to talk about things regarding airsoft.
Wanha
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Wanha » 13 Apr 2012, 21:16

Hey!
No worries, saddnes, my m100 Beta will spread happiness
hole city and all the people. Offcause I have sidearm F 92.
Don`t worry be happy, class 1 cames are sometimes
quite interresteted and include lot of surprice element of cames.
C: Wanha
Zansia
Knight of Hades

Panzergraf
Major
Major

Post by Panzergraf » 15 Apr 2012, 15:49

Make it a 20m zone outside the city, and I'm game.

50m is longer than most people think, and there are only a few places where you would be able to shoot into the city-zone from outside of 50m because of all the vegetation.
Veteran of 12 Berget Games
B6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
B18 - Red Mech

Walking is for plebs.

Moskus
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Re: CQB site

Post by Moskus » 31 Jan 2013, 19:34

Hello. Im not sure if this is the right thread to post this in but here goes. Whats the FPS rules regarding shotguns? Shotguns to be used in CQB areas should obviously not be over class. 1. But i was wondering if shotguns could be tuned to 450FPS (thoreticly) since they allready have disabled full auto? Also, i didn't find anything about it so are there any rules for mounting mentioned shotguns on rifles?
B11 GCT SIDU.
B12 Ravens Guerillas.
B13 IKAROS Minerva.
B14 UPIR Shadows.
B15 UPIR Infantery.
B16 UPIR Anti Tank Infantery.
B17 GFM Infantery

Mrfoss
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Mrfoss » 23 Apr 2013, 09:48

I had two large fights and some small in janco last berget. I think the best way to do it is a class 1 only inside the houses.

Most of the encounters would have been less interesting as there are long distances in janco town. Both to the far end houses and into the woods. But the main reason is my encounter with the NAF Mec. The NAF mec drow into town and we where about 8 people defending. We had one ineradicable fight with mech where there gunners peppered the windows to give the grunts cower fire as they tried to make their way to cower. The rush of having constant heavy fire towards my position forcing me to change window after every time i fired was great. So after NAF mec had sustained heavy losses in the initial attack they had managed to surround the buildings. Both sides told there men to only use class 1 guns and then they rushed into the church(last building standing). Just a great fight, and it would not have been the same if it was semi or pistol only inside town.

I am a woodland player that has started to do CQB games in the UK so I have experience from both. I do agree that in a proper CQB place like inside a building a class 1 rule is important. Getting hit at point blank is a motherfucker at 350fps, don’t want to know what it feels like to get hit by a bolt action sniper.
Member of SCAK
B8: Pol 1st Mech Bat
B9: Pol 1st Mech Bat
B10: Pol 5th infantry
B11: Ravens Guerilla Delta Plt
B12: GCT infantry

alecu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by alecu » 25 Apr 2013, 07:54

It is your responsability to use a propper class gun when in cqb area.

There is no reason for restrictions, you should check your gun and distance but also take responsability and advise your collegues on the rules .

My advise to you.
B7 - NATO
B8 - NAF 23
B9 - NAF 6th Airborne
B10 - NAF 23rd Infantry Battalion
B11 - Taliban Tea Shop Owner
B12 - Taliban Inc.
--------------------
http://www.progear.ro

Pampers
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Pampers » 15 May 2013, 16:44

i agree with you aleco but, i think some rules are needed so we can keep the bloodshed and drama to the minimum.
personally i have never been to berget so i do not know the aria in mind, but i have been to CQB/field combined event that uses vehicle mounted MG's and snipers to support in the assault of buildings. the rule-sett worked well we used class one weapons with full auto. but singe fire if the shooter and the intended target was inside the same building, mostly to minimize ricochet and random spraying.
the MG's and snipers could do whatever they wanted as long as they were 100% sure they did uphold the minimum safety distance and kept their color coded weapon class markings on the gun (colored ziptie), and "in the heat of battle" was no excuse to break it.
so why make it so complicated?
if it is dangerous to be hit in the face with a class 2 weapon 10 meters away, then the minimum safety distance is to short it does not mater if you are in the field or CQB. 10m are the same, forest or no forest.
B11 GCT
B12 UNISEC
B14 IKAROS Rangers
B15 NAF INF

JonasSCAK
Newbee
Newbee

Post by JonasSCAK » 22 Jun 2013, 15:53

Has it been set up a new 'city' at the new game area? :)
B10: Poldavian 5th infantry
B11: Ravens Guerilla - DELTA!