Passing Germany with Replica's

Feel free to talk about things regarding airsoft.
Waicheun
Newbee
Newbee

Passing Germany with Replica's

Post by Waicheun » 30 Oct 2016, 23:15

Hello all and thank you for even reading this and double thx if you can help us out:)

Me and my team are planning to get to berget 15 for the first time. Most things like route,
gear preparation etc etc etc should not be a big problem, however we did stumble onto 1
''biggy''

Now I am sure there are more people like me out there and I was curious about the following.

I have to travel from the Netherlands Via Germany to Kiel and Take the boat to Sweden.
According to the website sweden should not be a problem, nor should the netherlands.

But germany passing ''legal'' seems to be a bit more tricky since they work with the f mark
which you can only get for certain replica's that have single shot. aka all my teams full auto
replica's cant get it...now they did also say if you turn down the replicas under 0,5 J then they
are considered as toys..aka no rules besides safe suitcases etc. But when reading some other
forums you get 1000 other variations and thus I end up with ''no clue''

Anyone who knows how to pass germany legally? besides flying/transporting renting etc?

Thx in advace!

L4gi
Captain
Captain

Re: Passing Germany with Replica's

Post by L4gi » 30 Oct 2016, 23:22

There is no sure way to do it 100% safely with a guarantee you'll get to keep your guns. Even of youre technically in the clear, a police officer might confiscate your guns for testing mening you wont get them back for the game.

The best way to do it is to avoid Germany completely, or send your stuff in advance via a shipping company.
B7 / B8 / B9 / B10 / B11 / B12 / B13 / B14 / B15 / B16 / B17

Verage
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Verage » 31 Oct 2016, 06:30

Waicheun wrote:Hello all and thank you for even reading this and double thx if you can help us out:)

Me and my team are planning to get to berget 15 for the first time. Most things like route,
gear preparation etc etc etc should not be a big problem, however we did stumble onto 1
''biggy''

Now I am sure there are more people like me out there and I was curious about the following.

I have to travel from the Netherlands Via Germany to Kiel and Take the boat to Sweden.
According to the website sweden should not be a problem, nor should the netherlands.

But germany passing ''legal'' seems to be a bit more tricky since they work with the f mark
which you can only get for certain replica's that have single shot. aka all my teams full auto
replica's cant get it...now they did also say if you turn down the replicas under 0,5 J then they
are considered as toys..aka no rules besides safe suitcases etc. But when reading some other
forums you get 1000 other variations and thus I end up with ''no clue''

Anyone who knows how to pass germany legally? besides flying/transporting renting etc?

Thx in advace!
We are looking into it.
Can you contact me on Facebook?
See PM

Sgt._Shaw
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Sgt._Shaw » 07 Dec 2016, 21:47

L4gi wrote:There is no sure way to do it 100% safely with a guarantee you'll get to keep your guns. Even of youre technically in the clear, a police officer might confiscate your guns for testing mening you wont get them back for the game.

The best way to do it is to avoid Germany completely, or send your stuff in advance via a shipping company.
Especially the part with "a police officer might confiscate your guns for testing meaning you wont get them back for the game.", holds some truth. THAT might happen, although the chance that you get pulled over are not THAT high (oh wait... netherlands... lots of guys in a car... hmmmm :P ).
I even had some Swiss guys that got their aimpoints confiscated by customs, although those are completely legal here - for everyone.

So, yes i could tell you how you can get by all those regulations, BUT it is way safer by doing as L4gi said. Send your guns to BE and receive them at the Check-in-area. Gun laws here are a mess.

EDIT (2155h): i just remembered that you can obtain a permit for "traveling with a gun and/or munitions through germany" (sounds a bit rediculus but since Airsoft-replicas ar look-alike guns they are treated as such) from the respective administration at the county where you cross the border into germany. Feel free to PM me for further info.
Berget 10: NAF 2nd Mech- Scout/Bv 206-Crew (Odin coy)
Berget 11: GCT Mechanized, Direwolf 1 - RATELO (D-1-2)
Berget 12: PMC Mechanized, Lockpick, Bv-206 RATELO and 2IC
Berget 13: GCT Mechanized, Lockpick-Coy: 2IC and RATELO
Berget 15: UPIR Heavy Mechanized, PBV Mech-Inf, AT and 2IC