What really happen whit civilians at the end

Feedback and debriefings from Berget 9
Hell_Viking
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Hell_Viking » 05 Jul 2011, 18:36

Lentus wrote:About the traffictickets and so on.

I have talked with the REAL un, Swedish police and all laws i could find.

un soldiers are not allowed to write tickets. The local police, the janco police, scould have done it. So we was right from the start. And yeah, we had a local policeman
Hehe
We had several Real MPs ;)
K638

"Speak trough action"

Lentus
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Lentus » 05 Jul 2011, 18:41

Mp and localpolice arent the same.
Call the real un. If i had my computer in my hands i would write it all down.

freno
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by freno » 05 Jul 2011, 20:48

Lentus wrote:Mp and localpolice arent the same.
Call the real un. If i had my computer in my hands i would write it all down.
This is Airsoft, guys!!
Shit happens!!! I´m not so worried of the story, but more about bloody wounds after battles!!!
B5 - B12 Yes!
B13 - Mr. PINK
B14 - BBB - V.President
B15 - MIA
B16 - B17 Bartender
B18 - Crow

Tiger_1
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Tiger_1 » 05 Jul 2011, 21:31

A town will always be an important military objective, so as long as there is one in game, it will draw battles to it!
"go to your God like a soldier!"

Jin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Jin » 05 Jul 2011, 21:40

Tiger_1 wrote:A town will always be an important military objective, so as long as there is one in game, it will draw battles to it!
True that sir!:)
Berget 8: 23nd NAF - Fox 5
Berget 9: Poldavian 3rd Montaineers, 1st coy, 2nd PLTC
Berget 10: Poldavian 3rd Montaineers

DutchWolf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by DutchWolf » 05 Jul 2011, 21:44

Trasher-HU wrote:
DutchWolf wrote:This comment really amazed me. They pick you for a batallion commander? Might wanna check your sight alignment there BE-Crew...
Tiger_1 performed so badly that BE picked him as BCO for second time. ;)

Berget is NOT a milsim, nor a LARP game...
Nor is it a full on comsim game.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's a beautiful mix of comsim and milsim with a bit of larp flavouring.

I just think that comment looked like it was a full attack against LARP players (explainatory post makes it a bit better, but STILL) and I think (milsim) BCO and BE trustee should be a bit more thoughfull about his comments and how they might be percieved.

EDIT: I typed this then had dinner, just read T_1's last comment:
True, and I don't think civies suffering in war should be considered weird at a war simulation. As said before, Poldavia played the role of 'bad guys' beautifully.
B09 - NAF - 6th Airborne - FOX4
B10 - NAF - 23rd Infantry - FOX2.1 Radio Operator

Robin-Hood
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Robin-Hood » 05 Jul 2011, 22:40

I thought it was pretty realistic. Look as bosnia and stuff, they killed tonnes of people and dumped them in mass graves just for being the wrong type of person in their opinion. Poldavia is a similar nation in my opinion (based on what I understand from the storyline)

A_Muller
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by A_Muller » 05 Jul 2011, 22:47

Tiger_1 wrote:A town will always be an important military objective, so as long as there is one in game, it will draw battles to it!
While this is true you RARELY see units decimating the entire town's populations these days. Sure, accidents do happen and collateral damage is always present, but cleansing/murder? nope, not unless (read below).

Nothing in the storyline suggests that they are to shoot on sight either.
I don't think we'd have this conversation if it said in the info that ethnic cleansing (or similar activities/war crimes) was conduced by Poldavia.
B5: RTO, NATO Rangers
B9: Platoon Leader, NAF Rangers, Bravo 5

DutchWolf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by DutchWolf » 06 Jul 2011, 02:07

A_Muller wrote:
While this is true you RARELY see units decimating the entire town's populations these days. Sure, accidents do happen and collateral damage is always present, but cleansing/murder? nope, not unless (read below).

Nothing in the storyline suggests that they are to shoot on sight either.
I don't think we'd have this conversation if it said in the info that ethnic cleansing (or similar activities/war crimes) was conduced by Poldavia.
How's that for an idea for next year:

NATO helping the NAF to overthrow the Poldavians and arrest their leadership so they can be trailed for warcrimes commited in the Janco area 2011?

:P

mmilia
Corporal
Corporal

To Yasirotta and other thinking bad about italian players...

Post by mmilia » 06 Jul 2011, 12:24

To these gentleman i answer only "for me b9 is the 3rd berget and the last".
Why?
Because i see more of your precious NAF not-italian player CHEATIN badly and so on a firefight the 2nd night on eastern roadblock:

1) Guys in Desert Camo the not declare himselves until hitted under 5 mt , because we crawl in the grass for 50 minutes to close the range
2) In the same firefight wounded on the road walked standing up like lost sheep not on the ground and hitting medic.
Strangely they follows medic with their leg....ops
3) when i askfor their armband for a report to crew i receive a sonore grouped "--- SPAM !!! --- you man!".
I have 3 guys on my side as witnesses

On Janco City : I try to protect civilian every time and they every time shoot my in face on point black or at back like coward and without reason.
Especially the gentle blonde girl in the bank. Remember that in italy we must use asg under 90 m/s and we CAN shoot on point blank. I notice that 90% of the shoot under 10 mt of the civilian was maded with over 109 m/s gun.

Finally if you gentlemans think that are hero in white knight , you have a loudly "good luck on berget 10".
Bye definitely princes of rights.
Player name in game: RINGHIO

Splinter-B
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Splinter-B » 06 Jul 2011, 13:01

@mmilia

I can quote you almost word for word for incidents involving Poldavians, really!
Teams of walking wounded (not dead), live ones hiding between wounded or dead and firing while walking with them, telling me to F@#k off when calling them on it... good and bad players everywhere.

There is no NAF and Poldova, there are only players. Better to help educate about rules than to just give up and vanish from the game. The more good players are in the game the more the game will be a good one.

I am guessing you are Italian. I want to tell you and all who read that this was my first experience with Italian players and they were very high quality and very honest in taking hits. It would be a shame not to have you.
B9 - NAF, 3rd Ranger Battalion
-------------------------------------
www.adventuregear.gr

DutchWolf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: To Yasirotta and other thinking bad about italian player

Post by DutchWolf » 06 Jul 2011, 13:39

mmilia wrote:*whole bunch of text*

Bye definitely princes of rights.
Bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out !

mc205
Private
Private

Post by mc205 » 06 Jul 2011, 13:52

It would be nice if all exalted and racist people could stay away from Berget and from airsoft.

Ten or twenty of these people are enough to ruin the game for everyone else, even just writing nonsense on this forum

Doc

Jin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Jin » 06 Jul 2011, 17:16

Start new topic about Cheaters and other bad people...dont spam here
Berget 8: 23nd NAF - Fox 5
Berget 9: Poldavian 3rd Montaineers, 1st coy, 2nd PLTC
Berget 10: Poldavian 3rd Montaineers

vitex
Newbee
Newbee

Post by vitex » 06 Jul 2011, 17:50

I am 3rd Pol 1st COY XO.
And I am the man who commanded to gatherall civ in church and then finally blast it out with AT-4.
Before condemning me just listen my strory.
3rd day we have order from my Bat CO to move out of the base to the assembly point near the Junco. I was informed that Poldavian forces is planing to take over the city.
Near the Junco we took fire from some NAF and UN troops.
Then we took position up the hill on the east from Junco.
After it my troops took fire from Junco it was UN troops, and I had report from my platoon leaders that some Civs attacking them too.
We take as a prison one of the UN COY commanders.
I had a loudspeaker and said to all UN troops to stop the fire or we will kill him. UN did not stop the fire so I had to execute the prisoner.
Many times I declared through loudspeakers that all Civs from city have to evacuate through the northen road. But they didn't. All my troops had exact orders not to shoot Civs and only do return fire.
Finally we have broken UN resistance in city and taken controll of whole Junco.
We didn't hurt Civs, even I have returned all weapons and ammo to all civs on bank building after they promised to help us with fighting against NAF and UN. We returned all weapons to captured Firm guys after we made a deal with their manager and hired them. I've sent 7 guys from firm to block south road.
I had a discussion with priest about my armed men in church, so I have removed all my men from the church as he wanted.
Even one of Civ guys suggested me the big TNT bomb to blow up the whole UN base.
Then I met with city elder, and said to him if no Civ guy will hurt my soldier we would not hurt no one and he promised to me that all Civs a friendly to us.
But there was one thing still I realy was afraid - the Bank. Bank guards didn't let us to search it in very aggresive maner. But I still had orders from my battalion not to hurt any Civs(if they don't shoot us).
And one of Bank guards wanted me(as officer) to entere the bank alone.
I have refused to do it alone(now I know that it was a trap).
Some time later I received the information from battalion that there is a UN Commander hiding inside the bank. I command to open the bank, so we have small fight with bank guards - they tried to stop us.
In bank we found some UN guys and seems one of them was an officer.
As a Poldavian officer i was very angry about this situation and tried to get know from Elder why he did not informed me about UN soldiers in bank.
He said that he did'not know anything about it, and it is our fault that we have not search the bank before. But now I have to say that the same Elder man stoped us some time before then we tried to search the bank at first time. So I concluded that he lied to me.
And right in this moment one of Civs shoots prisoner with hand gun and another Civ guy knifekilled the prisoned UN officer(saving him from prisoning, and probably disabling my mission goal).
I am just a COY XO and I had a great battle stress. And this situation looked like an act of aggresion from Civs. So I decided not to wait when another Civ will stab me or some of my soldiers from behind, and I have ordered to take all Civ people to the Church.
After it I received a message from battalion that their some NAF approaching from south and we have to leave city immidiatley and assamble in other point.
As an officer I should take care about my man and I should make everything to keep them alive. I had some NAF forces in the south and some aggresive Civ and UN from behind in the north. It was very threatining situation.
So I have made a hard desicion to blast the church with all Civs inside to rid off the possible attack from behind by Civilians.
I will always remember what have I done. And will nevere forget the eyes of that people looking at me when I command "fire" to guy with AT-4.
But on one side was the lifes of my soldiers and on the other side theire was the lifes of that people. And I choosed my comrades with whom a have spent many battles side by side.
Finally I have met my battalion commander and reported him about this situation. He was not very happy about this incident and said that there will be investigation about it right after the war company will be over.
That exactly all what happend in Junco city.
------------------
PS
And anyone still can say that we did not played some LARP elements?