Nominations for honorable and otherwise cool oponents :)

Feedback and debriefings from Berget 10
vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Post by vinni » 03 Jul 2012, 01:55

Rubber Duckie wrote:Vinni we did nothing special. Airsoft is a game and they are no enemies, What we did was to help brother airsofters in need and I would like to think every other person at berget would have behaved exactaly the same.
A few just pointed at the HQ building and told us to go ask there.

But that aside, it were you guys that ended up helping us out, and for that we are grateful :)
B6: NATO
B7: Orlov Corp
B8: Poldavian III Mntrs
B9: Poldavian III Mntrs
BX: Poldavian BRF
BXI: Blood Raven Recon
BXII: Blood Raven CO
BXIII: Cerberus BAT CO
BXIV: UPIR Senior Management
BXV: UPIR HQ resident cripple
BXVI: UPIR old fart
BXVII: GFM HQ
BXVIII: GFM HQ

NIN
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Post by NIN » 03 Jul 2012, 11:44

To the NAF guy that shot me in the ear up in NÄS on the MGL. You must have made the single most awesome luckyshoot in the history of airsoft. It went through the back passanger window through the opening between the driver and passenger compartment and hit me in the ear. (JFK assasination bullet?)

And to the guy or gal on the second MGL (weapons factory) that shot me on the lip in the dark when all you could see was my head for about a second when I was standing on the roof.

Two of the best hits I have had the privelige of taking.
Churn/HQ Berget 11
Gamemaster Berget 9-10
Head of security Berget 6-8r
GM Spetznas Berget 5
Master SF, Berget 3
Tjetcheny Rebels Berget 2
Project Assistant Berget 1

Blackwolf
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Blackwolf » 03 Jul 2012, 14:46

Hello
To the NAF guy that shot me in the ear up in NÄS on the MGL. You must have made the single most awesome luckyshoot in the history of airsoft. It went through the back passanger window through the opening between the driver and passenger compartment and hit me in the ear. (JFK assasination bullet?)

And to the guy or gal on the second MGL (weapons factory) that shot me on the lip in the dark when all you could see was my head for about a second when I was standing on the roof.
You where shoot by NAF 23rd highly trainned RIFLEMEN on both sites.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Regards

Blackwolf
BLACKWOLF
BERGET 5 NATO SQUAD LEADER
BERGET 6 NATO PLATOON LEADER
BERGET 7 NATO COMPANY COMMANDER
BERGET 8 NAF BATTALION COMMANDER
BERGET 9 NAF BATTALION COMMANDER
BERGET 10 NAF ALL THE WAY
MEMBER HOSTILE OPERATIONS TEAM
PORTUGAL

MrMedic
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by MrMedic » 03 Jul 2012, 18:13

Not an opponent, but I think that Devid and his crew from Warlord AS at the gun repair station in the safe zone deserves a special mention.

Thank you for all the help! And for the impossible hours you put in to keep our guns rolling.
__________________Play Hard - Play Safe - Play Fair__________________
- B6 Merc - B7 Merc - B8 Merc - B9 UN - B10 ZBG - B11 Merc- B12 Merc-
____________________________6mm.se____________________________

Truetrimix
Newbee
Newbee

Re: Nominations for honorable and otherwise cool oponents :)

Post by Truetrimix » 03 Jul 2012, 22:46

Kayco wrote:
Panzergraf wrote:The other threads were giving off to many negative vibes, so here goes:

1 - Zansian player who raided the Pol base sometime after 2AM on Friday, not knowing a cease-fire was in effect since 1:30. He knife killed me as I was filling water, and I told him the base was off-game. He had been laying in a ditch somewhere for hours, soaked to the skin, looking for the best way to enter the base.
He took it with a smile anyway, saying the adrenaline rush from sneaking around the base was worth the long walk back.
Furthermore the Zansian (may be even the same), who shoot us at same time beside the HQ-tent on a fireplace. He suprised me and other five players during talking and warm-up by fire. He shooted all of us with single fire only and below our chest. Very good weapon control and very good fairplay! Thumps up!

Btw., i felt always good fairplay from Zansians this year!
Thankyou guys for the great feedback of us (2) raiding youre base at 0215 about.. I was not alone, there was one other guy also.. I believe he stayed at the west side of your base when i sneaked into the middle of it.

If you are interested to know our mission was to take out your fuel and ammo depot. We had done recon around youre base since 2200. At one time I was lying beside youre maingate bunker and listening to the guards conversation to get an idea of where it could have been. But we couldn't find it and time was running against us (3am) so it was decided to go in and find the command tent and destroy it. Can honestly say i can't remember much of what happened after the first guy i shot. after i had knife killed one guy.. Too much adrenaline i think.. But i remember taking my kill when moving from one fighting position to the next and running around the corner of a tent when one poldavian guy comes out with his handgun aiming at me.. I took the kill shouting to him I'm hit.. instead of braking rules and shooting him from 2m..

:D

Recon rules!
B9: Veteran of the Battle of Crossroads, epic 18h..
B10: Zansia!

Redmenace_tv
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Redmenace_tv » 04 Jul 2012, 00:20

The poldovian sniper who ran away when he was prisoner in the NAF base. he ran with BBs bouncing off him all over, and then came back of his own accord to atone for his non hit taking. A brave and honourable thing to do (when the adrenaline wears down things can seem a little different :) )
(TOM)
Berget 8 - NAF 5th Staff Officer
Berget 9 - 2IC NAF 1st Mech battalion
Berget 10 -2IC NAF 23rd Inf Battalion
Berget 11 -AWOL
Berget 12 - AWOL
Berget 13 - ?

JKangas
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by JKangas » 04 Jul 2012, 10:08

Bulgarian (?) POL guy in Thursday firefight over Crossroads. We had contact in the afternoon a bit east of Crossroads, shooting down on POL on the road until we got basically surrounded. There was a POL guy who sneaked super-smoothly westwards closer to the cliff edge where we had our last stand, took out me, our Platoon Leader and I think a few more ZAN as well. And after hitting me on the top of my head he apologised in case I was hurt (no I was not, and my head was only visible part so it was okay).
B8: 1st Poldavian, 1st Coy, Fox Sq. 3
B9: The Firm, Zansian Sq. K, Pizza Delivery Guy
B10: Zansian 1st Coy, Alpha Pl, 1st Sq.
B11: Raven Guerilla Mursu Coy, Alpha Pl, Alpha Sq.
B13: Ikaros Mursu Coy, 1st Pl, 1st Sq. "Front Squat - Etukyykky"
B15: NAF FINBAT Air Cav, Fox 3 Pl.

turret
Corporal
Corporal

Post by turret » 04 Jul 2012, 12:22

My nominee is a Swedish NAF player that got shot at the entrance of the bunker in Sand pit on Thursday IIRC.

I shot him with my M60 15m away hitting him mostly in the backpack (was running while shooting) and he felt nothing.

The guy entered anyway in the bunker to support his comrades that were holding the place.
I yelled once or twice to him and he showed up in 5 seconds taking his hit even if he didnt feel them.
He recognized that in the rush he wanted to go inside for safety but with no means of cheating. Once inside, survival instinct calmed down and he understood that it wasnt possible for him to be alive at such distance.

This was a very good move in terms of fairplay and intelligence that I rarely saw in my airsoft history.
It could have been a big hassle but dealt with properly.
Kuddos to him for such a reaction. 8)

Another fun moment was a failed attack of a NAF sniper that charged in our base with only his pistol almost at night.
He shot a good bunch of guyz before being hit; the guy was red, sweaty and searching for air with some much pression but with the smile of having done his job.
He holstered his pistol and moved back to his base without other words than a mere "Thanks guyz".

What else ? :)
B5: NATO Echo 5
B7: NAF 23rd Foxtrot 2
B8: NAF 23rd Foxtrot 2
B10: Pol 3rd MNT 3rd Coy
B11: Blood Raven

vardemis
Major
Major

Post by vardemis » 04 Jul 2012, 12:37

Freno : Now you know how to do French cooking :D

Thx to the 15th psyop for the fun of being prisoner :D

Thx also to the 15th for the good target they made on the night atack on friday around 3 in the morning, we wer the ones who entered the perimeter by crawling down et taking of the fence :D
berget5 Allied
berget6 Conrad's Mercs
berget7 car accident :(
berget8 NAF 3rd ranger
berget9 Money problem
Berget10 : NAF 3rd Ranger : Colossus Zero

Smacker
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Smacker » 04 Jul 2012, 18:05

Vardemis. its a shame you didnt know that the fenze was holding upp some electrical charge. :D

That beside it was a fun attack the other said. and thanks for the attack for our guys get the chance of doing something.
B5 - Russia
B6 - GCM
B7 - Milos Tigers
B8 - Pol Recon
B9 - Pol Mnt Recon
B10- Pol Psy-ops

freno
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by freno » 04 Jul 2012, 19:03

Smacker wrote:Vardemis. its a shame you didnt know that the fenze was holding upp some electrical charge. :D

That beside it was a fun attack the other said. and thanks for the attack for our guys get the chance of doing something.
...and Psy-Ops had no bat-nr this year! Thanks for the recepy!!! :-)
B5 - B12 Yes!
B13 - Mr. PINK
B14 - BBB - V.President
B15 - MIA
B16 - B17 Bartender
B18 - Crow

wormbyte
Major
Major

Post by wormbyte » 04 Jul 2012, 20:05

Rubber Duckie wrote:Vinni we did nothing special. Airsoft is a game and they are no enemies, What we did was to help brother airsofters in need and I would like to think every other person at berget would have behaved exactaly the same.
I called not agree more.

Vinni, thanks mate. I was just glad we could help :D
B6 - Platoon Commander (India 1st Platoon) - NATO
B7 - Company Commander (India Coy) - NATO
B10 - 3rd Rangers Commander
B12 - GCT Ranger Commander
B13 - GCT Para Inf - Company Commander
B14 - Commanding Officer of the Nordic Alliance Force

OF06
Private
Private

Post by OF06 » 05 Jul 2012, 12:05

We wish the best regards to our philippines guys from the 3rd Poldavian Mountaineers.

They proved to be hard boys, standing with us when ambushed while others retreated.

We had the best experience when behind the enemies lines one of them exposed himself leaving the old mill just to come to us to show the way to them.

gerrout
Newbee
Newbee

Post by gerrout » 06 Jul 2012, 01:20

Thursday, I think it was -- we (Poldy 3rd Mountaineers) were assaulting Zansians in the village from down the hill. One of the Zansian lads who we'd hit got a bit excited and pointed out one of our guys positions to his alive mates.

Not great play, but I have to say he completely defused the situation by coming up after the fight was done, apologising and explaining that he'd just gotten excited and it was bad play, we all shook hands and it was smiles all round -- that's airsoft for me. Roll with what happens and fight again.

Hawkins
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Hawkins » 06 Jul 2012, 08:48

Poldavian 3rd Mont (I think) that were defending Janco on Friday evening/night. We stormed the village with about 8 guys loaded with Tornado grenades. I was standing next to a building with another Ranger and we were both shot in the legs. Thanks for aiming for our legs and not our heads. Very cool airsofting! :)
B9 - B17
The Footsoldier