Medical Science Group of Nordmark

For all civilian and LARP players, including Vipers and Blackbear gangs-
MixedWithMadness
Newbee
Newbee

Medical Science Group of Nordmark

Post by MixedWithMadness » 02 Jun 2016, 14:24

Medical Science Group of Nordmark (Aka. MSGN)
Is the field operating branch of Nordmarks National Healthcare Service, or NNHS for short, we provide the best in the field of emergency operations and medicalcare in the field. We carry the best personel and technologies Nordmark has to offer.

We have recently open a new Clinic in the Tamm Valley to help the local population with healthcare and to observe the overall health seeing as the current troublesome development in the area is still rising. We know that the people still has faith in the National Healthcare Service and we will do all that we can to make sure that the people get the healthcare that they deserve.

We will also make sure that those who have use NNHS’s National Insurance program will be able to have their regular check-ups, it is also possible to sign on to this by talking to our personel att Tamm Valley. :idea:

Best regards, Dr Jeff Thompson.
Berget 11 - Random Soldier
Berget 12 - Jack the Bartender
Berget 13 - -II-
Berget 14 - Dr Jeff Thompson
Berget 15 - Skipped
Berget 16 - Undecided

vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Medical Science Group of Nordmark

Post by vinni » 02 Jun 2016, 15:24

I've had bad experiences with seemingly neutral medical personnel turning out to be spies and assassins, so do not expect me to trust government services.

Having said that, the Geneva Convention still stands and as medical personnel you will not be hindered in performing your tasks. But we'll have our eyes on you.

/OOC: No agents posing as Red Cross people if you please, that is a serious court martial offense and would really hurt the country's reputation.
B6: NATO
B7: Orlov Corp
B8: Poldavian III Mntrs
B9: Poldavian III Mntrs
BX: Poldavian BRF
BXI: Blood Raven Recon
BXII: Blood Raven CO
BXIII: Cerberus BAT CO
BXIV: UPIR Senior Management
BXV: UPIR HQ resident cripple
BXVI: UPIR old fart
BXVII: GFM HQ
BXVIII: GFM HQ

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 02 Jun 2016, 18:24

vinni wrote: /OOC: No agents posing as Red Cross people if you please, that is a serious court martial offense and would really hurt the country's reputation.
There are no undercover superheroes/Agents posing as Civilians anymore.
Can't say the same about filthy outlaws ;)
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com

B2fox
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by B2fox » 02 Jun 2016, 20:07

Arradin wrote:
vinni wrote: /OOC: No agents posing as Red Cross people if you please, that is a serious court martial offense and would really hurt the country's reputation.
There are no undercover superheroes/Agents posing as Civilians anymore.
Can't say the same about filthy outlaws ;)
And with Mr. Vinni leading an private organization, with only profit in mind... Guess where all the fine talk goes, when their interests are under perssure ??

But if all goes to hell, we (the Danes) will bring it up, when we pay Mr Vinni a visit, Saturday morning :team:
Nikolaj "B2" Poulsen - Team ILD I PIBEN

http://www.ildipiben.com
-----------------------------
B11 & B12: Ravens
B13: IKAROS Tank driver/Platoon leader
B14: NAF Delta
B15 & B16: Mercenaries "IIP Services"
B17: Bandits aka Local hunter
B18: Yes when ever then is.....

vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Post by vinni » 02 Jun 2016, 22:22

I thank you for your kind words, but I am not the leader of UPIR. I am merely the highest ranking manager in the area.
The people above me are far, far more powerful, I can assure you.

As for your Saturday morning visit, that simply won't do as I'm having a breakfast meeting. I could fit you in Friday evening around 2100 for half an hour? I'll make sure to put the kettle on.

@Arradin: thx :)
B6: NATO
B7: Orlov Corp
B8: Poldavian III Mntrs
B9: Poldavian III Mntrs
BX: Poldavian BRF
BXI: Blood Raven Recon
BXII: Blood Raven CO
BXIII: Cerberus BAT CO
BXIV: UPIR Senior Management
BXV: UPIR HQ resident cripple
BXVI: UPIR old fart
BXVII: GFM HQ
BXVIII: GFM HQ

MixedWithMadness
Newbee
Newbee

Post by MixedWithMadness » 07 Jun 2016, 23:31

Sir Vinni, seeing as people have had "bad experiences" with swiming in the water ever since the company UPIR represents came here i think we can all be a bit on the edge, but yes, seing as we are two adults i think we can prioritize our work and stay out off each others way, i think that is for the best.

PS: please enjoy our fresh spring water, im sure it will do some good for your liver, i hear water mixed with blood and oil is the new "thing".

- Jeff Thompson, Chief Sergeon
Medical Science Group of Normark

//This e-mail and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and its attachments, you must delete it. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this e-mail in error.//
Berget 11 - Random Soldier
Berget 12 - Jack the Bartender
Berget 13 - -II-
Berget 14 - Dr Jeff Thompson
Berget 15 - Skipped
Berget 16 - Undecided

Fly
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Fly » 08 Jun 2016, 08:47

Dear Dr. Thompson,

Your post has come to my attention and I politely ask you to refrain from undocumented and unproven accusations regarding the pollution of waterbodies by UPIR Inc.
We are a serious business with a high regard to the environment and such accusations are no laughing matter to us.
If you continue down this path, our legal department will have to start a civil case against Medical Science Group of Nordmark and you personally. We don't want to start such a case, but we will not stand idly by when our good name is soiled.

With the highest regards,

Rob Dutch

Marketing Manager
UPIR Inc
Berget 12 - UNISEC DM/Sniper
Berget 13 - CERBERUS RECON & SABOTAGE
Berget 14 - UPIR Shadows (HQ security)
Berget 15 - UPIR Shadows ( cancelled due to personal reasons )
Opa, the combat machine