Berget 5 Ammo Limits - Discussion

Topics and things concerning this game.
Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 10 Sep 2006, 16:39

Sorry that i have been unclear, and we will updade this on the rules page.

You can carry a maximum of 1200 extra bullets into field. But in your camp or base you can storage how much you want.

This means that you can have for example: 10 loaded mags holding 600 bullets and further 1200 bullets in your west or backpack.

Marshalls will check this randomly but ofcourse we wont count the bullets. But we dont want to see a 6000 bag of bb`s in someones backpack during a battle.

zub

Post by zub » 10 Sep 2006, 16:42

how about a backpack with 30 loaded mags?

Igor

Post by Igor » 10 Sep 2006, 18:57

Spoof :)

If i got Minimi with 3 drums/boxes (2500bb each) LOADED already my minimi operator can carry this amount in to the field ?

Plus 3600bb in bottles?

My be I am old fashioned, but i worried for my machine gunner only :)

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 11 Sep 2006, 07:28

Igor wrote:Spoof :)

If i got Minimi with 3 drums/boxes (2500bb each) LOADED already my minimi operator can carry this amount in to the field ?

Plus 3600bb in bottles?

My be I am old fashioned, but i worried for my machine gunner only :)
:P Yes, ofcourse.

STUNTMAN

Post by STUNTMAN » 21 Sep 2006, 15:06

Raja Kajiev wrote:
Spof wrote:Yes besides your mags, you can carry 1200
How GameMasters gonna control this?
Above all, Airsoft it's a honor game, and i prefer to think that airsoft players will play with honor and fair-play!

So, if the organization say 1200bb's or other rule, why the hell, if i'm a honored player, do the opposite think and break the rules?

Here in Portugal, we trusth each other, but if we know that any player it's not playing with honor, i can asure you, that, i never plays agfain with us!

STUNTMAN

Brujo

Post by Brujo » 21 Sep 2006, 19:21

STUNTMAN wrote: Here in Portugal, we trusth each other, but if we know that any player it's not playing with honor, i can asure you, that, i never plays agfain with us!
STUNTMAN
Same in Slovenia. That is why our games are invite only...

Giersu

Post by Giersu » 26 Sep 2006, 23:11

All that discussion seems pretty weird... My first and only thought after I read the rules was that I'm allowed to carry 1200 BBs in total to the field - regardless of their location (bottle or mags). Otherwise, it makes the whole explanation about how much do the fully loaded mags weigh, pretty useless. So, basically, now it means that one can - theoretically - carry 1200 mags, 90 BBS each + 1200 BBs in a bottle... If you leave it that way, you can be pretty sure that there will be some smartasses carrying tons of mags with them to outsmart the 1200 BBs rule.

Post by Guest » 26 Sep 2006, 23:47

Because I 1stmisinterpreted that rule I bought 10 Milsimmags and I'll take them along+ one 1000 round fitting Bottle for my CA speedloader (pipe-stick construcktion). I think it would be a smatrer rule to say: you're alowed to carry 12 Mags as maximum or realsteel equivalent + 1000BBs and for longgrange recon stuff or whatever you can have one men in your squad carrying more ammo like one or two 3000 BB bottles (or even more if you decide, that the rest isn't alowed to carry any unloaded ammo).

Vader [WG-A.I.M.]

Post by Vader [WG-A.I.M.] » 27 Sep 2006, 06:09

Hmm.... idea about support unit is very interesting! :)
To be like in Battlefield-2.
So, what about magazines i think carrying tonns of mags will be personal problem for those who will carry it.
If we will have lmit up to 20 mags i don't think there will be many players who will carry all of them in battlefield.

thor_

Post by thor_ » 27 Sep 2006, 08:06

Only one rule: >Limit 1200 BBs for ALL ammo carrying for person< Thats all PLS no more speculations/questions is only right choice !!! :twisted:

xxxFENCExxx

Post by xxxFENCExxx » 27 Sep 2006, 11:26

Support weapons - 3600 BB's

thor_

Post by thor_ » 27 Sep 2006, 12:04

Ok, i write about personal weapon (M16/4, AK ...) not about SAW or HeavyMachineGun ;)

WhiteAce

Post by WhiteAce » 27 Sep 2006, 12:15

Like Giersu, I'm a bit confused now too, so soryy for asking...
What if I bring along an M15, a M249 minimi ánd a side arm?
Does this mean I can take along with me 3600 spare BB's too?

Torak

Post by Torak » 27 Sep 2006, 13:16

Why not just wait for Spof to settle it?

Personally, my take on it is that you can have as much ammo as you like in mags, as long as you can carry them all, and there's a set limit on how much spare ammo you can carry.

Why complicate things?

Giersu

Post by Giersu » 27 Sep 2006, 18:28

Because this game is supposed to be MilSim, not a speedball? Otherwise, what was all the introductory text (about how much does the real ammo weigh) for?