Topics and things concerning this game.
derrick
Private
Private

Hotel

Post by derrick » 04 Jan 2007, 23:16

Hi guys, Derrick France 8)
Just one question :

We land at Sundsvall on june the 13th and we fly away on june the 18th so we want to sleep 2 nights in an hotel near the airport (before and after using the transport option 1). But i can't find out an hotel please guys help me and give me an adress !!!! :cry:

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 05 Jan 2007, 01:03

We have some good Hotels in Härnösand, it is close to airport and cheap. We will post more info later on.
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:
payment@berget-events.com

derrick
Private
Private

Post by derrick » 05 Jan 2007, 10:02

I Imagine that there is a lot of bus to go to the airport on time to get our plane at 5 oclock on june the 18th, isn't it ?

Thanx a lot guys ofr answers !! :o :D

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 05 Jan 2007, 11:13

Ive deleted Iceraisers post! The transport you bought from us goes from Härnösand to the airport. Not from sundvsall. So you have to get a hotell i Härnösand.

As post before ill get back with more hotel info soon.
Berget-events

info@berget-events.com

IceRaiser

Post by IceRaiser » 05 Jan 2007, 16:39

Sorry about that, I misunderstood your question.

I'll let Spof handle the Hotel info, I think that'll be better for all of us :oops:

derrick
Private
Private

Post by derrick » 06 Jan 2007, 00:06

oki thanx but the big porblem is : our plane take of at 7 oclock in the morning the 18th, i think that you won't organise shuttle to the airport the 18th at this time... That's why we wanted to sleep very near of the airport because I thought that you'll drive us to the airport (with transport option 1) on the 17th after the game, we sleep in an hotel and we walk to the airport on the 18th in the morning that's why i was looking for a very near hotel from the airport :?
Or if you know someone who can drive us to the airport on the 18th very hearly in the morning from Härnosend...

kjsaw
Berget Master Trustee
Berget Master Trustee

Post by kjsaw » 06 Jan 2007, 01:37

Hi Derrick,

I'll be flying out of the same airport on the 9:35 flight and I have booked the transport as well, so there are a few of us in the same boat. I would expect the organisers to be able to accomodate us, or give us enough notice to figure something out for ourselves.

RRP Taksi

Post by RRP Taksi » 06 Jan 2007, 07:55

In a worst case scenario i think that out of 1300 players at least 1 could be sober on the morning mentioned and drive you guys out for gasmoney.
Most propably SPOF will solve your probs, hate 2 see you miss the party. 8)

derrick
Private
Private

Post by derrick » 08 Jan 2007, 11:21

Finally i think we're gonna rent a car.... It's cheaper than booking 3 night in an hotel.... So thank you so much and see you on the field. :P

RRP Taksi

Post by RRP Taksi » 09 Jan 2007, 10:08

Gods speed dude! :)

STUNTMAN

Post by STUNTMAN » 09 Jan 2007, 12:45

The same thing to Portuguese players.

We arrive Stockolm Wednesday, spend one night in the same city in IBIS hotel, Thurdays, initiate our trip the the zone game, spned one more night near, and Friday spend our day in the game area.

Sunday we will return to Stockolm and maybe, take a plane Monday ou Tuesday!

mr.mandrake

Post by mr.mandrake » 09 Jan 2007, 22:06

A while ago I got a PM from one of the visiting participants from Germany about hotels. Therefor I made, a more or less, complete list of places to stay during the Berget 5 event. In or in the whereabouts, of Härnösand. I then wrote a PM to Spof with the list. And he thought it would be great if I would post it here on the forum.

Well there are a few Hotels and Hostels in Härnösand. Maybe the list below can help you out.
However, as most of them are quite small, I´m unsure if they serve any meals besides breakfast or not. But for that matter we do have Mc Donalds, and also some other Burger and Pizza-restaurants. (Of course there are some supermarkets too, but I or someone else can give you more info of them later on, if needed.)

Hotels:

B & B Östanbäcken Logi
Phone: +46 611-268 88
Östanbäcksg. 16, 87131 HÄRNÖSAND
Link: http://www.ostanbackenlogi.com/webb/100a-default.php
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ekholms Bed & Breakfast
Phone: +46 611-55 70 19
Franzéng. 10, 87131 HÄRNÖSAND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highway Hotel & Restaurang
Phone: +46 611-195 60
Industrig. 14, 87153 HÄRNÖSAND

Hotell City
Phone: +46 611-277 00
Storg. 28, 87131 HÄRNÖSAND

Hotell Royal Restaurang AB
Phone: +46 611-204 55
Strandg. 12, 87145 HÄRNÖSAND

First Hotel Stadt
Phone: +46 611-55 44 40
Skeppsbron 9, 87130 HÄRNÖSAND

Sporthotellet (Recomended by Berget-Crew) It is more of a hostel and its cheap.
Phone: +46 611-55 09 29
Cellular: +46 70-245 34 21
Volontärv. 11, 87162 HÄRNÖSAND

Hostels:

Priono AB
Phone: +46 611-268 88
Östanbäcksg. 16, 87131 HÄRNÖSAND

Mitt i Härnösand, Vandrarhem
Phone: +46 611-243 00
Cellular: +46 73-560 97 08
Franzéng. 14, 87131 HÄRNÖSAND
Link and info: http://www.svenskaturistforeningen.se/t ... x?id=23224

A link to a nice place (a school) that have rooms for rent during the summer. If you follow the link you can book rooms online (click on "boka"). I have stayed there myself on numerous occasions during studies, and will stay there during the week before and after Berget 5. I think the price is fair so it´s definately worth it to check out. If you book room there don´t hesitate to write me a PM, and maybe we can meet up. I made a small search of available rooms during the time 2007-06-13 -- 06-20, and there seems to be a fair amount of rooms available. But I suggest you call them for further info.

Link: http://www.svif.se/content?page=1673

Camping:

There is also at least three camping-sites in, or in the near vicinity of Härnösand. All of them, I presume, have smaller accomodation cabins, with common bathrooms and showers (a must!).

Here are their adresses and phonenumbers:

Antjärns Camping
Antjärn 87191
HÄRNÖSAND, Phone: +46 611 741 50
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palms Värdshus & Camping AB
Åvägen 2, 87010 ÄLANDSBRO, Phone: +46 611 603 00
Sälstens Camping HB
Phone: +46 611 181 50
Sälsten, 87133 HÄRNÖSAND

Antjärns Camping lies slightly south of Härnösand. Palms Värdshus & Camping lies a few kilometers north (between Härnösand and Hemsö). And Sälstens Camping lies in the outskirts of Härnösand. Härnösand is quite small, so most of it is within walking distance. But the other accomodations require the use of a car.

Other links with info:
- http://www.upplevmittsverige.nu/sok_arr ... ategori=56
- http://www.harnosand.se/campinghotelloc ... f1291.html

I Hope this will help. If you have any questions about the contents of this list just send me a PM, and I´ll do my best to help you out.

And to finalize this list I present you with a nice song about what will strike you allied asses, this summer (couldn´t help myself:)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw

//Erik - mr.mandrake - http://www.vapenhanterarna.se/

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 09 Jan 2007, 23:33

I just want to confirm that Mr.Mandrakes information is correct feel free to use it!
Berget-events

info@berget-events.com