1st platoon

Topics and things concerning this game.
Punisher

Post by Punisher » 10 Jun 2007, 09:11

We don't really have any info bout just those questions.
Squadleaders hasnt sent me the PMs requested, and knowing that you are the squadleader .. Maybe ask your squad in Pm's, msn, skype.
Not at the forum just a few days before the event.

Alex
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Alex » 10 Jun 2007, 17:18

Well, I dont really know who the rest of my squad is, the only one I know is Easy. The rest of them has just been assigned to me by the Berget crew (appereantly)
haha!

igby

Post by igby » 10 Jun 2007, 17:27

don't worry about knowing the ones in your squad on before hand, i am sure that you will get to know eachother as the game goes on.
i am sure that the rest in your squad are follwing the orders that are given and that you are doing your job as a squad even though you don't know eachother to the very bone

Alex
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Alex » 10 Jun 2007, 18:14

Hehe, That really wasnt my problem :)

I was just saying to our platoon leader here, that I cant know if they are medics etc, or bringing any radios without knowing or beeing able to talk with them first :wink:
haha!

Punisher

Post by Punisher » 10 Jun 2007, 18:35

One can try to add them to e.x. msn. but...
I know that this can be a bit difficult however, I've tried to reach some of the other players in other coys etc.
But, I really don't think this will matter that much, it will be an fun game anyways, we well make do with what we got.

And yeah, Alex, sry if I seemed lika a bit of a dick before, just an early morning!

See ya'll at B5.

Alex
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Alex » 10 Jun 2007, 18:51

Ye I sent the few of my squad membersthat are registered here a pm now :)

oh well, I guess I see you guys over there then, Looking forward to work with you :)
haha!

igby

Post by igby » 10 Jun 2007, 21:27

i hope that we all will do a good job together. it's my job to point in a direction and all of our job to pull towards that direction and not leave anyone behind.