Results?

Topics and things concerning this game and your experience and memories.
soljarka
Corporal
Corporal

Results?

Post by soljarka » 30 Jun 2008, 17:00

Where are the results of the game?! Where is the final speech?! The feeling is like i fought for three days for nothing! :evil:

Dartteri
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Dartteri » 30 Jun 2008, 17:05

SRP blasted everyone else to hell and blew up Washington with the missile. Any questions?

Tiger_1
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Tiger_1 » 30 Jun 2008, 17:08

Hehe had Oscar been given 10 more min we would have been on top of your little hill ;)
But great fun in that last firefight on the top
"go to your God like a soldier!"

Gravewind
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Gravewind » 30 Jun 2008, 17:18

There were still half of our troops waiting up on the radar =)

But yeah, I would also like to see some kind of "scoreboard" or statistics how missions went.
Antti Kauhanen
B5 FFF
B6 Rat 1-0 SRP
B7 Rat 1-0 SRP

Kartoon
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Kartoon » 30 Jun 2008, 18:36

I'm a bit disappointed myself because the last fight with NATO was cut off so early. OK, the game had to end some time and to us continuing the game would have meant no attendance to the beer party whatsoever.
But it sure would've been interesting to see NATO push trough in the middle and end up between two different frontlines(we had two platoons at each end of the hill and you were actually fighting some ten to twenty men at the middle part of it). :P

Pahapaavali
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Pahapaavali » 30 Jun 2008, 18:41

Tiger_1 wrote:Hehe had Oscar been given 10 more min we would have been on top of your little hill ;)
But great fun in that last firefight on the top
Damn! We were expecting you guys to show up for hours and you never came!
.:FFOIF:.

Tiger_1
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Tiger_1 » 30 Jun 2008, 19:23

Dont blame me ;) we were stuck on the road below you for like 2 hours waiting to go ;)
"go to your God like a soldier!"

beast
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by beast » 30 Jun 2008, 19:34

In any case there was INDIA 2 ready to give support, we were stuck at the upper crossroad, then the hq order us to move to lower crossroad to intercept Mercs troop incoming from the woods near the lake.
:twisted:
B6 Convoy Operations ->Nato India II
B10 Final Strike -> 3° Ranger Archer 4
B11 Iron Walls -> SFODU Hotel 9
B12 Lords of War -> CGT Ranger Bravo 4
B13 Siege of Krasnovo -> CGT Ranger
B14 Black Gold -> Ranger
B15 Thunder Run -> FINBAT wolverine 8

Tystnad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Tystnad » 30 Jun 2008, 19:47

Me and a couple of other Bravo voys came up next to the Mrecs spawn by the oilwell just as they shouted game over on the radio. Otherwise, we wouldve covered the Mercs spawn so you wouldve had your arses out of the shitter and could focus on the boys in the hills. :wink:

RRP Taksi
Berget Master Trustee
Berget Master Trustee

Post by RRP Taksi » 30 Jun 2008, 21:21

Yeah, i was eagerly awaiting to be totally annihilated and overrun!!

B R O K E N A R R O W ! ! ! , instead we got the game off.... :?
Mmh..

B10 PL.CO 15S,2PL
B4-5-6-7-9 PL/CC (FFF/SRP command foreign and Swed) contact.
OPCR2-3

OviDiuS
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by OviDiuS » 01 Jul 2008, 05:43

Well what i know off the UN did have a cure to the virus at 13:15 that last day. The cure did not only cure but it did also make the user immune to the virus in the future.

It whas a Bio Team that whas building this cure and needed a squad to V.I.P Trasport them trou the forest to a field where a Heli where supposed to be waiting for them and take the Bio Team to a UN Air Base where the produkt they made where supposed to geat loaded to a airplane and geat spread out in the air.

Now you guys maby start to think "But there whas no one there to hinder that V.I.P Transport ?!" Well partly trou but Mercs whas informed that the UN whas building this Cure and where this squad whas suposed to pick up the Bio Team and where they supposed to meat this helicopter. But the squad i did send out did not geat hindred by anny Merc units (Exept 2 that whas hit by unknown force maby NATO) and what i think is that the mercs dint care and had other stuff tho tink of like fighting Nato and SRPs.

So now that the SRPs got this supposed Rocket away whit out both Rocket parts and Chip is rather amasing. Well im not 100% about the Rocket parts but i know that the Cip whas in Nato hands. And that we in UN made happend. We did protekt and fight to protekt the Nato convoy just so they culd deliver the cip to the Nato Commanders. We did lose 3 soldiers out of about 28 UN when we did protect the Nato Convoy so we did our jobb whit a good %.

Now i dont now what end crew whanted int this game but in my eyes UN whas hit by both SRPs and Mercs and some bandits and Smugler and most of all we where just 37 players from start and in the end where wher 15 players and still we did our jobb almost 100%.

Still i did have fun and that is all count most so who ever whins i dont care that mutch but if we gona start a count then i think UN did wins if we gona follow story line.
Last edited by OviDiuS on 01 Jul 2008, 09:16, edited 1 time in total.
OPCR 3 - Spec OP SAS
Berget 10 - 9th Sniper unit Second in command
Berget 9 - Civilian Miner Boss over the workers.
Berget 8 - 15th Psyops 1st Company Leader/ Civilian City Police
Berget 7 - Naf Security Co
Berget 6 - UN Co

circuit
Private
Private

Post by circuit » 01 Jul 2008, 08:12

About the chip. There were at least two chips in game according the CIA SF team that sold us (SRP) one of them. We paid 300 000 Berget Dollars from it. I really don’t know if we got the real one or the fake. CIA fellas said that our chip would be the real one but they could be lying.

Kane
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Kane » 01 Jul 2008, 08:31

There is never any reason to declare a winning side in a big game, especially since the different sides strived towards very different goals.
(The civilians (bandits) manage to collect enough money (more than $ 20.000/ person) to flee from Liburania to a more peaceful country :))

Everyone who had a great time and found new friends were winners!
Kane, Plastic Dragoons
---------------------------
B1- Crew/ russian soldier
B2- Crew/ Russian Radio Officer
B3- Crew/ Russian Spetsnaz Recon
B4- Rebel soldier
B6- Bandit
B7- Bashir City Police
B8- SRG
B9- Ivanchuk's Export & Import

Kamuffel
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Kamuffel » 01 Jul 2008, 08:38

+1 on Kane

Windi^
Captain
Captain

Post by Windi^ » 01 Jul 2008, 08:51

Agree. And everyone knows what they have done during this event. No need to say who won and who didn't, this is not a competition.
B5, FFF Turku-2 Squad leader
B6, SRP Snake 1-0 Platoon leader
B7, SRP Bull 1-0 Platoon leader
B8, Civilian, 6mm merc
B9, UN, 6mm Company, 1st PLT leader
B10, Zanzia, Delta plt, Link officer
B12, Yuri Orlov Mercenaries
B14, NAF HQ Intel S2
B15, NAF HQ Intel S2
B16, UPIR HQ QRF
B17, GFM ODA3