MILSIM APPLICATION QUESTIONNAIRE

Information and discussion about the upcoming Berget 17
Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

MILSIM APPLICATION QUESTIONNAIRE

Post by Berget-events » 20 Feb 2019, 13:22

Hello everyone,

It is time for MILSIM UNIT Players to send in the answer to the questionnaire below.
This only applied to players in Cobras and Mountaneer & Reconnaissance Unit that have no previous Berget experience in a milsim team!
If you have previous milsim experience in berget game, you can completely disregard this thread.

MILSIM Questionnaire 2019

1. Have you done military service more than 6 months?
2. Do you have any chronic disease / sickness that that affect your performance, if yes explain ?
3. How fast can you run 10 km ? (Without your combat gear)
4. How fast do you walk 5 km (with your combat gear) ?
5. Why do you think many milsim/ranger players drop out during the Berget game?
6. What is the most important pieces of equipment that can make you handle the cold night
weather in sweden if the temperature drops below 0 degrees. Describe.
7. What is a good leader for you?
8. You find one of your teammates alone sitting on a stone, he is wet, cold, have feet blisters
and want to quit. What do you say to him?
9. - Are you OK with spending up to 36 hours in the field without resupply, and without whining
about it.
10. The Milsim/Ranger units do not have room for lonewolf players, do you have teammates
playing Milsim/Rangers?
11. How big backpack do you think is optimal for 3-4 day operation (how many liters)
12. Why do you think that you should make it and not be one of the others that eventually end
up amongst the speedball players and ordinary airsofters?
13. Name three of you biggest physical challenges over a couple of days that you have
experienced (like climbing a mountain, military exercise etc).

Please email your answer to ' info@berget-events.com' with TOPIC “NEW TO BERGET MILSIM” , Don't forget to include your ticket ID/Nickname in the email.

You will not get any response to this email if all goes well, only people who are deemed not fit for this unit will be contacted.

Good luck!
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:
payment@berget-events.com

3ngine

Re: MILSIM APPLICATION QUESTIONNAIRE

Post by 3ngine » 20 Feb 2019, 14:23

Hi, before asking for peoples health and ask them to submit information about stuff that generally requires consent, could you show me what kind of information agreements you have so that I know that data about general well being and private medical history are in good care.
Mainly I'm interested in:

How is this data stored?
Who has access to this data?
How do you ensure the security of this data?
Do you have the GDPR filled out for us to see?

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 20 Feb 2019, 14:55

3ngine wrote:
20 Feb 2019, 14:23
Hi, before asking for peoples health and ask them to submit information about stuff that generally requires consent, could you show me what kind of information agreements you have so that I know that data about general well being and private medical history are in good care.
Mainly I'm interested in:

How is this data stored?
Who has access to this data?
How do you ensure the security of this data?
Do you have the GDPR filled out for us to see?
Hello,

This information is given when booking a ticket, and is in no way mandatory to attend the event, it is however mandatory to join the Milsim team, and it is for player safety and security, nothing else, and is to be considered a screening process more than an application process. We use the Word application to make it easier for the wide public to understand.

For further questions about your Data and GDPR, please email to info@berget-events.com
You can reach me directly at email: berget@arradin.com

Rythm
Captain
Captain

Post by Rythm » 20 Feb 2019, 15:18

Considering various IT-scandals and GDPR in particular, it would be very wise to publish BE policy and practicies regarding this. Especially as medical records are classified as extra sensitive data. And this data needs to be protected, access regulated and logged and much else. As fines are hefty. That said, it is not impossible to do.

My humble suggestion is to sit down, read what the swedish authorities say bout it ( Datainspektionen ) and think really hard bout how you should handle this.
6mm.se

B9: UN - Platoon commander
B10: Zansian Black Guards - Platoon commander
B11: Ravens - Company commander/Intel officer
B12: Ravens - 2 in Command
B13: Ikaros - 2iC
B15: Mercs - 2iC
B17: GFM - 2iC