Shipping guns

General information and discussion about our upcomming game in 2018.
evilrobotshane
Private
Private

Shipping guns

Post by evilrobotshane » 01 May 2018, 15:27

I haven’t been able to find a company that will transport airsoft guns; they tend to list “Firearms” and “Replica weapons” in their prohibited items lists, and if it’s not clear, the ones I’ve asked directly (UPS and DPD) say they won’t carry them. What companies have people had success with in the past?
Berget 8 - Euronews \ Poldavian PsyOps
Berget 16 - UPIR PsyOps

Windi^
Captain
Captain

Re: Shipping guns

Post by Windi^ » 02 May 2018, 07:27

DB Schenker
B5, FFF Turku-2 Squad leader
B6, SRP Snake 1-0 Platoon leader
B7, SRP Bull 1-0 Platoon leader
B8, Civilian, 6mm merc
B9, UN, 6mm Company, 1st PLT leader
B10, Zanzia, Delta plt, Link officer
B12, Yuri Orlov Mercenaries
B14, NAF HQ Intel S2
B15, NAF HQ

Archangel-17
Private
Private

Post by Archangel-17 » 02 May 2018, 08:17

No problem with PostNL (but that won't help you much unless you cross over). I'll be asking my UK contacts if they have any options, but I'm going on holiday until the 9th so response might take a while.

Also, why tell them what you need shipped? Why not use the regular postal service and just have your parcel tracked and insured? No need to tell what it is, I reckon?
B11-B16

Kouters
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Kouters » 02 May 2018, 10:23

evilrobotshane wrote:
01 May 2018, 15:27
I haven’t been able to find a company that will transport airsoft guns; they tend to list “Firearms” and “Replica weapons” in their prohibited items lists, and if it’s not clear, the ones I’ve asked directly (UPS and DPD) say they won’t carry them. What companies have people had success with in the past?
You can normally ship them and label the replica's as ''Parts'' if they ask what it is, I have always used DPD or DHL when cross Europe transport of my Replica's. Or another option is to send it via any transport company since they can normally transport ''Packages'' and not "'firearms or replica's''.
Just make sure it is not an private person transporting your package since if they cross Germany they might have an problem but companies can freely transport any type of package to any country.
B15 - Upir Mech
B16 - Upir Mech