* Your best Berget 7 moment *

Feedback e debriefings from Berget 7.
Trasher-HU
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Trasher-HU » 29 Jun 2009, 23:23

Deki_AKS wrote:Engaging 50+ NATO soldiers with my section of 12 men North-West of Bashir City. I had the advantage of knowing the terrain arround Bashir city (B6) so we led them into a trap. We killed more than 50 of them with only one wounded player. We had great defensive positions and they were charging in hard!
I was the farthest guy on our left flank, which was protected by bushes so thick and impenetrable that I couldn't see the flanking NATO guys until they were a couple meters away. It was nearly impossible for them to spot threats. The terrain was greatly in our favour in that engagement... Still it was a great fight. :)
Last edited by Trasher-HU on 29 Jun 2009, 23:26, edited 2 times in total.
B6 - NATO, Fox2, mech QRF
B7 - Orlov mercs, Bravo2, medic
B8 - Poldav 3rd Mtn, mech QRF driver
B9 - Poldav 3rd Mtn. recon, Romeo-2 SL
B10 - Poldav 21st Mech Sappers, SL

GeG
Private
Private

Post by GeG » 29 Jun 2009, 23:24

GeG

NATO Fox 2-2

Best momet?

All was for me in Berget 7:D
Honestly.

First Day

We was go to Recon and secure mission from the Begining...
We was just reconing wen hear some voices .. many of tham .. from that are what we thougt is SRP Base....

Just go around in 2 hour and we saw a car and 3 man....
The mission was reconing so we just wnt closer and closer...
We riched a safty posion in a forest wich was closed to the car...
Till we arrived to that possion tha car just went...
Thinking Thinking....
Other car just aproching...
When it get as close as possibke we was run over the road and Shouting STOP THE CAR... STOP THE ENGINE...
The guy just stoped.... But he started to get back..
WE shouted again whit aiming to him... STOP...
Hi was civil...:S:D
Many sorry for the Guy and get back to reconing... We aprroched to the other road.(Till that momnet 5 man just went from Squad because the Game and was so closed and they are was so tired..)

With 5 guy.. we sawed an camoufalge net...Get ther and There was 3 Guard...

Action:D

After at all We Find The SRP"s Base and Attacked it 5 minutes befor The Game END....
Shouting ..Wissels..From Everywhere WE ARE UNDER ATTACK..
We figth for 5 minutes But the Games just really and so we Stoped:D
(My friend GubeRun just had a motorbiker whose say that..
-Whait IM SRP
-Jep..And Im NATO
-Than what are you doing Here this SRPs base..
-Yes it is Under Attack..
-Oke.....Im ofgame
:):))

The othe r really good ...The Beer Party....
I was "little" drunkt....Im was that Guy with blue classic army slig in head whit Berget money and some Used Beer boxes...
:D
I want the pictures from me mans.....
Send tham al me:P

BlOnDiN
Corporal
Corporal

Post by BlOnDiN » 29 Jun 2009, 23:31

Tiger_1 wrote:Not to underestimate the french in any way, but the tank was dead allready, becouse Kris, the Bn CO killed it with a AT-4 ;)
Damned, the commander was faster aiming the tank than me running on it and pulling the C4 on...

Another special moment, was playing Us football il the middle of NATO camp with India3 mates + 1 man of another coy.

But my favourite moment was... BERGET 7 itself !

Thanks BE :)
B6- Conrad Merc's
B7- NATO
B8- NAF

HORUS CORP. mercenary company, WE FIGHT TO DUST

55nilsson
Corporal
Corporal

Post by 55nilsson » 29 Jun 2009, 23:45

My best Berget moment this year:

Being the commander of the NATO-mech.platoon...
It was great to work with you guys (y'all know who you are)
Granted we did not come out alive from many missions but I think we and the people we attacked had a hell of a time.
Having fun IS more important than winning!!

One moment that will stick in my mind for a long time is when NATO is getting ready to move out on the "Hamburger Hill" mission to attack the Bunker on Thursday night. 9 platoons are gathered in the middle of the NATO-base, and our cars are lined upp to head the attack. And suddenly our First squad (DSD) in the black Pajero, turned their stereo on full volume and blasted out the "Black Hawk Down"-theme...To see 180 guys and a few girls with faces like these: :lol: :shock: completely loose their minds and cheer sent a tingle up my spine...
It was Beautiful!!

55nilsson Platoon Com. BRAVO 1 Mech.platoon
"BRAVO 1 - The Few , The Proud , The DEAD"

FallenGuard
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by FallenGuard » 29 Jun 2009, 23:56

GeG wrote:GeG

NATO Fox 2-2
Jaja man... we did so much walking my legs are still sore :D

Hamburger Hill Mission was fantastic, and also the final fight for Bashir City.

Cheers,
"Six" :wink:

GeG
Private
Private

Post by GeG » 30 Jun 2009, 00:10

BlOnDiN wrote:
Tiger_1 wrote:Not to underestimate the french in any way, but the tank was dead allready, becouse Kris, the Bn CO killed it with a AT-4 ;)
Damned, the commander was faster aiming the tank than me running on it and pulling the C4 on...

Another special moment, was playing Us football il the middle of NATO camp with India3 mates + 1 man of another coy.

But my favourite moment was... BERGET 7 itself !

Thanks BE :)
That guy Who was played American football in the middle with Frenchs that's ME:)
Jah that was cool.(GeG FOX 2-2)

An other good moment of the Berget7 for me.
In the 2. Day (I think) the Bravos and Foxtrots went to The Bunker.
The plan was that the Bravos get the point and after that we holdit to other day3 Pm

But the milos attacked the them and so we go for help Bravo.
After an 1-2 hour while we fight trough the forest and riched the bunker
and just started rest a little ,The milos attacked again..
30 minutes later just me and one Sniper(Wings Fox2-4) get out from that situation ALIVE
We was Camped there for An hour. Bec. the milos was there.
After the Milos get away to sleep we Ger the Bunker.
2 lonly soldier....:S
after an hour again some guys arrived from respawn from the safezoone..
5-7 guy at all.
Any way the last order was that Secure that point.
We can't radio to the base because it was to far away..
2 guys and me stayed there for 9:00 AM but nobody comes..
The other was went back to base to try ask for reinforcement.
But nobody comes so we get back by foot as soo tired as we was:S
Next day we sad tho the others ans to Blackwolf that we made it.
-Jep...?
-Jep:S
-Cool than.

Anyway the all Berget7 was really good form me.
I really enjoyed.

GeG FOX2-2 out.

FOXTROT 4 Ever

THX for the Crew and for the other players for this really good Event.

Seraph
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Seraph » 30 Jun 2009, 00:31

GeG wrote:When it get as close as possibke we was run over the road and Shouting STOP THE CAR... STOP THE ENGINE...

Excuse me, do you find this amusing? This is the sort of things that can put an end to the hobby. I also heard a civilian car was stopped and an elderly lady was forced out of the vehicle. That incident was obviously reported to the swedish police and you should be happy that you encountered an understanding civilian. Know that not all people in that area are so positive about Berget being held there. Stopping a civilian vehicle and aiming weapons at it is totally unacceptable, and the fact that you seemingly find it funny doesn't particularly bode well. It is imperative that you and others understand that such occurrences are very serious and should under no circumstances be allowed to happen. It isn't hard to see the difference of an ingame vehicle and a civilian one!

Trasher-HU
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Trasher-HU » 30 Jun 2009, 01:12

I don't find his post amusing at all.... :shock:

Statoil
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Statoil » 30 Jun 2009, 01:48

Kanje wrote:Greatest moment; Saturday, when I and four other guys from the NAF Security raided the NATO-base with a taxi..
First of all... Sorry for my bad english.. I already know that :)

Well... I'm the guy that was the Taxidriver :)
On the saturday I was out and driving my taxi but not for any long time, and then I got back to be a NAF Security-soldier. After some hour's I saw that Milo’s Tigers, Orlov´s, SRP got together in Bashir City, and they was going to fight NATO that was just outside the city...

When I got the information that almost every NATO-player was outside BC I told some guys in NAF Security that we could take the taxi, go to NATO-base and see how great the security was there at that moment at they entrance to the base.

When we arrived we saw that they was maybe 3-4 guys siting in the little bunker they had at the entrance. I was driving slowly toward the bunker through the first obstacle, and we had all our weapons in the car waiting to point them through our open windows that we already wind down.
When we had free way through I put the gas to the metal and everybody in the taxi (except me) got the weapons out and started to shoot at the bunker. We did a hand-break turn at the area behind the bunker and I put the gas to the metal at first gear and up to second gear and the guys in the taxi just firing more and more at the bunker and this guards seems to don't know what is what, and where they are at that moment.

On the way back to Bashir City we did a small raid at the entrance to Orlov-base. The "mission" I planed was to tell Orlov that NATO kidnapped me to do a raid on them and tell NATO that Orlov kidnapped me to do a raid at them. We wanned a war between Orlov and NATO, cause Milo's was a so good friend of our and SRP haven't done any thing to hurt us :)

At the Beer party I heard that there had been "mines" at the road in to NATO-base and this guards had start shooting at the front window when we just had got through the first obstacles and not start gas and shooting.
That is just bulls**t cause no one in the car saw any mines (and we had seen mines before) and the shooting at the window(?!)... Well, if you shoot a bb at a car window driving in approximately 20-25km/h and the bb has a muzzle velocity at 90 to 100 m/s, that is like getting a stone damage, and not a small one. I got some bb's at the front window the day before so don't start saying I'm wrong.. And don't say that they did shoot at the hood, the doors or any other metal parts on the car cause it sound really much like someone taking a hand full of small stones and throw them at the car.

Then at the sunday I got the information that the guys in that bunker have been saying that the attack at them was the best thing that happened them under the whole pass (approximately 3 hours if I know right), day or even the whole event.
And it was the best moment for me to, to do that raid on the NATO-base, do that all crazy driving with a car without any exhaust, no dampers, really bad breaks and so on after only the first day with me as driver :lol:

Well... I hope everybody had a good time at Berget 7 and I hope to see all you fair players next year again, so I can do some more crazy taxi driving if I take that roll again :lol:

**EDIT**

I almost forget to thank the women in the bar in Bashir City to be so kind, especially when I was coming with the food players with food tickets should have... The guy that should have done that job didn't to BC for all I know, and I'm hard on that the food have to be on place on time.

**END OF EDIT**

Over & Out
//Statoil
Notorious Airsoft Fighters
Last edited by Statoil on 30 Jun 2009, 02:22, edited 2 times in total.
* Berget 8 - Working @ Transport
* Berget 7 - Civilian Taxidriver & Member of NAF Security

GeG
Private
Private

Post by GeG » 30 Jun 2009, 02:00

Seraph wrote:
GeG wrote:When it get as close as possibke we was run over the road and Shouting STOP THE CAR... STOP THE ENGINE...

Excuse me, do you find this amusing? This is the sort of things that can put an end to the hobby. I also heard a civilian car was stopped and an elderly lady was forced out of the vehicle. That incident was obviously reported to the swedish police and you should be happy that you encountered an understanding civilian. Know that not all people in that area are so positive about Berget being held there. Stopping a civilian vehicle and aiming weapons at it is totally unacceptable, and the fact that you seemingly find it funny doesn't particularly bode well. It is imperative that you and others understand that such occurrences are very serious and should under no circumstances be allowed to happen. It isn't hard to see the difference of an ingame vehicle and a civilian one!
Actually that was funny like the civilan guys had laught about what hapened.
In that situation we hadant sach time for reconigzing the car. And we had checked befor a ingame civilian car befor in first day and the car hadant any mark. So we can thought that is a ingame car.
Anyway we are humans and we doing mistakes.

Trasher that wasant so F amusing too when We just say -Hello Hungaryans, in the checkin (safezoone inparking lot) from 5 meters and you just looked us and Back.... Whitout any word. Funny boy:P

Anyway that was funny for me that we just Wookwd up SRP.
Actually we don't wanted to do but we just get so closed as that three guards recognized us and started shooting....

Trasher-HU
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Trasher-HU » 30 Jun 2009, 03:58

I'm not the one here who stopped offgame locals (presumably at gunpoint, on a recon mission) and posted it as a "best berget moment"...

To counter your "funny" story - and for the sake of this thread - here is a very different encounter with offgame civvies...

On day 4, early morning, we are sitting beside the main road near the SRP base with the orange rags out, waiting for the rest of team to show up. A passing sedan stops a few meters from us and three excited, young swedish fellow jumps out. They start asking a long barrage of questions about airsoft, the event, opposing sides, armbands, our gear, how do we like the country, weather, etc. After we kindly refuse to shoot them in the ass with AKs , we let them to squeeze off a few shots in a more safe manner... After a good 20 minutes, satisfied with all the information, they bid ferawell and drive away.

Since our team mates still nowhere, we start the long walk back to HQ. Somewhere halfway down the road the silver sedan stops again beside us, the driver's window roll down, revealing one of the kids. He is pretty agitated.

We: "Hello again!"
Kid: "Dude, the blue guys are planning an attack on your base!"
We: "Okay, but we are dead."
Kid: "Seriously, they have heavy shit lined up on the road ahead!"
We: "A convoy?" (they passed us earlier)
Kid: "Yeah, you really should do something about it, you're gonna get screwed!"
We: "Okay, thanks!"
Kid: "Good luck!"

The kid was so concerned to help us, to be part of the game, that we laughed all the way to home. :D

GeG
Private
Private

Post by GeG » 30 Jun 2009, 04:38

Juses... That was only part of the story.
If I would put to my 2. post that in that day one gay just broker his leg than u think that Is funny for me?
If u make an opinion about my post than read tham all not just that reply witch just taked a part of it.

Anyway this topic not for this "chat".

So u not say a simple hello on purpose?!.
I don't want hear tha answer... Bec I know

Touko
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Touko » 30 Jun 2009, 07:53

SRP / Tiger Company / Hammer Platoon / Squad 2

With the exception of the 25 hour travel to B7, the whole event was really outstanding! Every day was a bit different and brought different challenges. Our whole company played together almost seamlessly and was very efficient, which was what I was most looking for. It's very rare to have 100+ airsofters this well organized, so a big ÄYRÄPÄÄ to all and every SRP fighter, especially the leaders!

Apart from a misunderstanding with some mercs (living players walking in a group with dead players caused problems) which was politely sorted out, I personally encountered no problems or cheating opponents, so thanks to all of you honest players!

If I really have to pick the peak moment from all of this awesomeness, it must be that SRP volunteer mission against the NATO roadblock on friday night. After a day of defending the SRP base I was really up for something else, and this was just what I needed.

So, we were trying to encircle the NATO force and open fire at the same time when a small NATO patrol appeared and was about to stumble upon us, so we opened fire and started to flank right. One squad stayed in position to keep NATO occupied and I was on the right side of that one, behind a big rock overlooking an open rocky hilltop. I managed to get 3-4 NATO soldiers from that excellent position (one of these I wounded through a bush, then he got healed and right after that I got him through the bush again... I wish I had noticed the medic sooner and gotten him too) and then, having been found out, I luckily relocated right. Soon after a MG was pouring a lot of BB:s on the rock. My new position was terrific too and I could hear NATO moving around in the thick, dry wood at my right. The only problem was I could hear on my headset that our flanking party was taking casualties, which was about to leave me rather vulnerable.

Soon I had to retreat or be overrun, since I was alone and 40m from closest SRP. This was a thrill too, and sneaked out expecting to get shot by either side at any time. I managed to get out alive, and went south over the road to help others retreat too. In the end I think we lost only about 7 fighters on that mission, with others retreating safely. I could however be missing some squad that wasn't part of our platoon?

Moving around in the dark with a silent platoon around me and getting the NATO in my sights was the absolute height of B7. Thanks to all involved!

Some of the other highlights for me were:

-Putting mines on the west side of the SRP base and later checking to find out that 4 out of 8 of the carefully placed mines had exploded.
-Attacking Miners Hut on thursday. It was a brilliant battle with 2-3 SRP platoons attacking up a bare rocky hill with some artillery support and in the end securing the location with very light casualties (wounds mostly/only). What made it all the sweeter was that we had given up the hill without a fight to NATO on the night before, wanting to keep peace with NATO.
-Sitting in a foxhole watching nothing happen for hours at the SRP base east side and eating a tin or two of tuna. Was like all those times in the army, except fun. Oh, the nostalgy ;)
-Defending approach to Bashir City at the power lines/road, near the civilian tent and doing a very long fighting retreat. Finally when I died and walked out I saw 60 NATO troops withing 30m of my last resting place. Was truly a good battle to end B7. I heard a lot of horror stories of "La Terminatore" after the battle, but I think most or all opponents I hit for sure called their hits. Lucky me!

Thanks Berget Crew and all of the players and see you all next year!

ÄYRÄPÄÄ!
B7 - SRP / Tiger Coy / "Hammer" Plt / 2nd Sqd
B8 - Poldavian 1st Inf Batt / 1st Coy / 3rd "Hammer" Plt Ldr
B9 - The Firm / Zanzian Black Ops "N02"
B10 - Zansia / 2nd Coy / Echo Plt Ldr E9

Dog
Private
Private

Post by Dog » 30 Jun 2009, 09:34

dunedan wrote:Friday - the long march followed by the wonderfull sneak attack! :D

We walked back to base and emidiatly got the order that we where to get in trucks and attack Orolovs base...but we where beat and ate dinner and drank water and did some patroling then went to bed.
Friday filled all my expictations of Berget, it was awsome! :D

Red approaching way, blue line after being captured: http://2dwrap.com/private/map.jpg
Comfy basturds!I got asked by the whole platoon staff to join them in the attack on the Orlov Base after we came back. Lucky I got my kebab and I passed out on the convoy. I ended up guarding 1 SRP 2 Yuri's and a civilian. Good times.

mythos
Newbee
Newbee

Post by mythos » 30 Jun 2009, 11:46

Did not get much fight action this Berget due to my ingame assignment (and some logistics stuff around) but this one made it :)

My company was leaving to Bashir City for some final mission on Friday late evening in big rush. I passed my only 50 b$ to Drobec, our small guy, asking him to bet all in casino on 17.
And guess what? :)

PS Remember "the business" man? He was running the casino at that time and still owes me those 1800 b$...
B4 - Lego Soldat
B5 - Mikhail platoon mechanized infantry
B7 - Yuri Orlov personal bodyguard