three things to consider for the Berget Crew.

Feedback e debriefings from Berget 7.
Tat0
Private
Private

Post by Tat0 » 20 Jul 2009, 14:52

Also my opinion, hope this will give some idea for next year.

- Many km to come from italy, played honestly and for some asshole, other ppl may think italian cheat. Problem with a player = take the ID and call the crew, do not open thread like "italian strategy"... The message for the crew is to clos that kind of thread/poll.
- ASG test was "funny", no marking system, no punching, no coloured wrapper...
- 2 chronograph, one 137 m/s medium value, same gun other chrono 104 m/s medium value... lol
- Vehicles could be a good thing to decrease the boredom... no 1 for me and my other team mate.
- Arrived to the airport no one remember 15 people will arrive there so we have to call and wait someone from the staff.
- Arrived in the SafeZone our box (shipped 2 weeks before) was not there. 2 houres calling italian courier, one night @ the nato base without our meterials and then we discovered the box was not deliverd to BE by shipping company. We found the box the second day.
- People that come with airplane and pay for transportation airport/berget area need also transport from safezone to nato base.
- Penguin patch with wrong velcro :P (Not BE fault)
- B7 t-shirt uglier then B6
Tato - SoftAirClub Lecco - iMercenari - 1996

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 21 Jul 2009, 02:39

From forum rules:

* Assertions or claims that is not clearly written in a way that it is obvious that it is the writers own opionion will be deleated or edited without any warning.
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:
payment@berget-events.com

PKE
Private
Private

Post by PKE » 14 Sep 2009, 09:03

Panzergraf wrote:
As for armbands:
Reduce the number of sides, and you won't need to combine colours.
This would also make the other sides large enough to take on NATO.

Three primary colours - three different sides. It aint that hard.
I couldn’t agree more. Hwy not try out a game with just 2 sides. It will be more action fore everyone. And putt inn missions of espionage and sabotage of the enemy’s forces and installations to satisfy all inn game role-play.

CEF-Longsword_CZ
Corporal
Corporal

One day to revelation

Post by CEF-Longsword_CZ » 30 Sep 2009, 12:23

Tomorrow we will know what BC think about Berget and about us. They had lot of thinking about (12 pages so far only here) and lot of time. Tomorrow we will know how they learn from their mistakes, if they even accepted that they did them, and if they know how avoid to players to make something like this year. There will be lot of work and I hope that crucial part is already done, find solution for cheating, rogue players, bad toilettes, bad tents and mainly bad scenario, because if game is good, nobody complain about showers, food, or tons of insects.
Good luck to them and good luck to us. Hopefully see you in next summer on Berget 8 (2010)!
- per aspera ad astra -

Berget 6 - Squad leader - Conrad Mercenaries
Berget 7 - Platoon leader - Milo?s Tigers
Berget 8 - XXIII NAF