Chairsoft - A worldwide airsoft database

Forums and homepages worldwide
Müller

Chairsoft - A worldwide airsoft database

Post by Müller » 26 Jan 2007, 13:17

Me and some friends have launched a website meant to act as a user-edited worldwide airsoft database... Release will be in only a few days, and it will be closed until we go public... I'll make a new announcement once the website is up for the public...

Release "words":
Chairsoft.net staff wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen! I am proud to announce the public release of chairsoft.net! This website will eventually become a user-built plethora of knowledge of airsoft in general. You'll be able to find articles on how to recreate various military unit's loadouts the right way. You'll be able to find user provided information on various fields around the world. There will be a user updated player database of players from around the world. There will be a user updated database of teams from around the world. All of this database is freeform, so anyone can enter anything in anyway they want. You will also find a forum, which in time, will have many airsofters like yourself ready to engage in conversation.

Chairsoft.net - Cause when you aren't airsofting you are chairsofting. That's a fact!