Feed back: In-game vehicles

Feedback e debriefings from Berget 8.
Rhyn0
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Rhyn0 » 08 Jul 2010, 09:54

i've seen the warning lights being used to good effect this year when the vehicle was off-game or to signal the driver shot.( the blinking yellow signal lights i mean).

I think this should be retained as a rule for vehicles next year, whenever the vehicle is off-game or when the driver is hit, to have the warning lights on. It can bee seen from far off, and it can be put on instantly in case the driver is hit, signaling the others to stop unnecessary ( and sometimes annoying) shooting.

I dont think all should be able to destroy a vehicle hands-on, it gives engineers a purpose, they have very few special roles as is.
B7- Milo's Tigers, Sq.L
B8- 15th Pold. Psyops, "Bash", Coy Cmdr.
B9- Pold. 3rd, Recon plt. ldr
B10- Pold. Force Recon "Odin's Ravens" Cmmdr
B11- HVIU Operative/Guyana Border Police(Cpt. Garcea)
B12- GCT Rangers-Engineer
B13- GCT Paras Engineer/AT guy
B14- NAF Fathom Grunt/AT guy

Saveli_M
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Saveli_M » 11 Jul 2010, 03:07

turret wrote: I dont know if its the same story (we were near Old drilling site) but my platoon stopped one Armored car with the human attack (as you say) once because there was no way to stop the car.

I havent read in the rules that you cant stop a car by staying on the road.
My suggestion: How about using normal everyday-life common sense in stopping cars, yes, you can stop a car without mines or AT-weapons, and because I am feeling very generous, here's instructions "how to stop a car with your bare hands": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMiUhHndYw

ps, I own the car your guys were stopping there, and next time I will kick back if my car is being kicked.