A FAIR GAME OR NOT ???

Feedback e debriefings from Berget 8.
Waldo
Captain
Captain

Post by Waldo » 14 Aug 2010, 04:51

Yeeeeesh, STUNTMAN,
I thought our german gun laws would be terrible, but at least we can disguise and conceal our weapons....BUT: you can fire in full-auto 8)

I'm looking forward to the day, the EU will make unitary, comfortable laws according to airsoft, which accept airsoft as what it is: A nice, fun making sport...and not some kind of a crazy diversion of some fanatics and war monger... :evil:
B9: Pol. 320th Arty - Coy Cmd
B10: 45th Mountaineer Sappers ("Sapperneers") - Wiley 2-2
B11-B13: Serving the country
B14: UPIR - Righteous Employee

HTN02
Corporal
Corporal

Post by HTN02 » 17 Aug 2010, 12:31

STUNTMAN wrote:I'm a bit suspicious to talk about camo problems, because in Portugal we must play like this by law:

So we're learning to play again this kind of airsoft... fluorescent one, so for us Desert in Woodland terrains it's our smallest problems.

STUNTMAN
this really hurts my eyes!
Berget 5, Spetsnaz Sniper - Berget 6, NATO Sniper - Berget 8, Poldavian Sniper

Jin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Jin » 03 Oct 2010, 12:56

Stuntman you're not alone:)

In United Kingdom you need to use that too :)
Sexy isnt it?:)

Berget 8: 23nd NAF - Fox 5
Berget 9: Poldavian 3rd Montaineers, 1st coy, 2nd PLTC
Berget 10: Poldavian 3rd Montaineers

WhiteAce
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by WhiteAce » 03 Oct 2010, 13:25

Difference is that this rule is for all Portuguese players. As far as I'm informed UK players can have normal AEG's as they attend enough games or are registered players. Then they don't need these colored versions anymore.
Berget 5: 2IC Spetsnaz.
Berget 6: CoyCO NATO Golf coy.
Berget 7: PtnCO 2nd platoon 2nd coy
Berget 8: 3rd Rangers Battalion:
Berget 10: Co of NAF forces

Jin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Jin » 05 Oct 2010, 14:04

Correct,but you need to buy license to have "Normal" AEG

In this case in Portugal rule are more strict
Berget 8: 23nd NAF - Fox 5
Berget 9: Poldavian 3rd Montaineers, 1st coy, 2nd PLTC
Berget 10: Poldavian 3rd Montaineers

dacanadianbomb
Newbee
Newbee

Post by dacanadianbomb » 05 Oct 2010, 22:06

running+sizzor wrote:Maybe one day, you are in a position to be among such men as the 3rd ranger base had. Men who know what personal responsibility means.
This statement is one part hommage, one part old fashion verbal pwnage.
Embrace the suck and crack on

I was unaware of any great inbalance during the game, as we had more than enough stuff to do.
Between the Mercs that ambush contacted the 3rd POL 1ST PLT several times ( very effectively so I may add ) and the OPFOR that put up a solid fight at 3rd NAF and elsewhere around the crossroads, we were busy.
The first day the rain started overnight the 38th LMR was lucky to have someone with common sense and a shovel to sort us out, and also had brought appropriate raingear. I would recommend each person ensure they have adequate raingear this coming year.It suffices to say that our crew was ready to roll out no matter the weather, no matter the time, nor the place.
Part of the reason why we lost an entire squad one half day or morning or whatever was because a football game was on as a example.So is airsofting sometimes.

I had a great time, we had great crews in 3rd Pol, solid leadership and the other team gave us a run for our money.

Humping all the way back to our base on the first night at 0330 in the morning or so sure felt like 3rd POL base was in the middle of absolutely nowhere.

Cudos to those guys that sorted themselves out and cracked on in the ranger base.
Berget 8 - 3rd Poldavian, 1st PLT, 2IC