You know you're an airsofter when

Feel free to talk about things regarding airsoft.
Prof. Whipshittle

Post by Prof. Whipshittle » 24 Jul 2009, 22:06

...when your friends have told you to get rid of that giant yellow spot on your neck and feinted when you pop out a small plastic sphere.

Jon *Plast1k*
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Jon *Plast1k* » 24 Jul 2009, 23:47

*you know your an airsofter when* you have read the entire article twice and going back for more.

Panzergraf
Major
Major

Post by Panzergraf » 25 Jul 2009, 02:33

...when you get rid of that giant spot on your neck, and none of your friends are even remotely surprised when you pop out a BB

Colin23451
Corporal
Corporal

So true

Post by Colin23451 » 25 Aug 2009, 03:38

This is so true for me, I laughed so hard,You know your an airsoft mainiac when...

1. All you here when you vacum is the sound of BBs being sucked up.

2. You've ever been raided by the A.T.F. on and then apologized to but warned

3. You look more profesional than the real military.

4. You've ever been expelled from school for trying to make a war film

5. When on eBay you're like a kid in a candy store.

6. You're told to mow the lawn but end up looking at all things airsoft online.

7. You've ever conducted a fake raid on people you suspect to be criminals.

8. You tell sales call people you're currently located at the local jail

9. You get into arguments with gamers online about real tactics.

10. You can't wait for summer when everything is soooooooo green so you can blend in better.

11. You ever been airsofting and wondering where the person you consider you protege is and all of the sudden the brush explodes in a hail of BBs and you know he is ready.

12. You can't get to sleep at night because you talk to your imaginary platoon that you command at Berget

13. You get pissed of at the ROTC people because you think that if you had to carry a fake weapon, at least it could shoot something to better simulate combat instead of of yelling BANG! and someone randomly telling you you're hit.

14. You've ever fallen/sat in ground cactus trying to avoid BBs and end up scratching your butt for the rest of the game

15. You've ever gotten 30,000 great quality BBs for a great price and wish you could get more because you'll realize a month later that 30,000 rounds, isn't nearly enough.

16. You've ever pulled someone over for driving eradically and then pretended to be a member of S.W.A.T,

17. You argue over which camouflage is best.

18. You see a picture of someone wearing stuff you don't have. not to be outdone you immidietly find a way to buy stuff with money you don't have.

19. Your idea of room service is kicking down a motel room door where a drug dealer is hold up.

20. You've ever wanted to kill someone on the homeowners board for kicking you out of one your favorite airsoft areas.

21. The only reason you really want to go to Las Vegas is to play Rainbow Six for real

22. You dress up in full Combat gear to watch your favorite war/action movies and accidently end up shooting the screen, but you take comfort that you took part and nailed the bad guy.

23. You and your friend make camouflage jokes by pretending to hide against the wall of your house.

24. You really are an Army of one, Chuck Norris has nothing on you, or at least you think he doesn't.

25. You scoff at people who buy the WalMart crap and then use them for target practice and curse the fact that you can't open your own Airsoft/Sports store because you know you'd be the best anywhere.

26. You've ever flamed an old TV with an airsoft Minigun (hmm wonder if thats's what they use on the chopper at Berget, would be awesome for NATO, sucks for the bad guys)

27. You're idea of painting a house involves laser guided bombs or a paintball gun (hey I do both)

28. When bored you find random things to turn into imaginary guns.

29. You've ever met and then been seperated from your best friend in a class for invading eachother desks using pencil as ICBMs and once seperated you end up calling the teacher "Mein Fuher" for the rest of the year.

30. You sleep under an American Flag Blanket with an airsoft gun under your pillow just in case.

31. You curse the Japanese for being so expensive and the Chinese for making crap.

32. When you make kills you use movie lines like "Go ahead make my day".

33. When asked question you answer in the positive by saying Hooah or Oorah

34. You automatically answer people of authority with a sir or ma'am.

35. You fall out of your chair reading this because you're laughing so hard.

36. You hire a private contractor to build your own private airsoft resort, complete with kill house.
Last edited by Colin23451 on 18 Sep 2009, 14:45, edited 7 times in total.

WhiteAce
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by WhiteAce » 25 Aug 2009, 12:07

I found one more :P

When I was playing "nerf" with my kids, I was asking my youngest son to give me a refill of . . . BB's
:D

Zoidberg
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Zoidberg » 27 Aug 2009, 05:51

the girlfriend still dosn't like when i go to the local Airsoft dealer with my friends.... to much money spent there i guess :P
Aksel Schmidt

B7: Yori Orlovs Mercs 2, 2
B8: NAF 23th, FOX 5
B9: UN MP
B10: Poldavian Psy-ops
B11:
B12:
B13: Ikaros Hades
B14: Upir psy-ops
B15: Upir Lawyer
B16: NAF SIU
B17: TFC MP

Quintus
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Quintus » 04 Sep 2009, 22:38

Yes, I always watch Black Hawk Down with my gun in hand... Almost two time a week...
EUL BIGHE!

Berget 9: Poldavian 3rd Montaneers 2nd Coy, 4th Platoon, 3rd Squad.
Berget 10: Poldavian 3rd Montaneers, 2nd Coy, 2nd Platoon, 3rd Squad "The Creepy Italians"