A request for people living in the US

Feel free to talk about things regarding airsoft.
Kartoon
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

A request for people living in the US

Post by Kartoon » 27 Oct 2009, 22:40

Hi guys!

I'm looking for a "liaison" from the US, as it happens I'm trying to purchase something from our beloved ebay and the seller wont ship it abroad.
It's a vest with no soft or hard armor, only nylon, so nothing restricted as far as exporting goes, but the seller is determined not to ship it anywhere but the US.

I have few contacts in the US and they're all either in Afghanistan or Iraq so not a lotta help there.
So that's why I'm looking for someone to whom the seller could ship the item and who then would ship it forward to me. The effort will be rewarded and all costs will be covered by me.

Please contact me by PM ASAP if you feel able and willing to help me out.
I appreciate some posting history on this forum as that's everything I have to rely on as far as trust goes.

Nothing too world changing here, just a good price ;)
Mikko Läntinen
Berget 6 - SRP, XO
Berget 7 - SRP, XO
Berget 8 - Poldavian 1st Infantry
Berget 9 - The Firm - Operations manager

Berget 15 - FinBat XO

jurgen975
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by jurgen975 » 27 Oct 2009, 23:48

kartoon,

Try Colin23451 he is on the forum or get a postoffices in the us
B7- NATO, India Com, 2nd Platoon, SL 2nd Squad
B8-NAF 5 th Battalion,TL
B9-Due to a gun mailfunction had to leave the game
B10-Company Commander Alpha Company 3 rd Ranger Battalion

Junior
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Junior » 28 Oct 2009, 00:48

You can always try some international mail forwarding

be sure to check the seller's feedback first...since it's different from just a normal order

Kartoon
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Kartoon » 28 Oct 2009, 10:02

Thx all.
Especially thank you Junior for the Mail forwarding hint, didn't know these excisted.
Mikko Läntinen
Berget 6 - SRP, XO
Berget 7 - SRP, XO
Berget 8 - Poldavian 1st Infantry
Berget 9 - The Firm - Operations manager

Berget 15 - FinBat XO

Junior
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Junior » 28 Oct 2009, 11:25

You welcome! :)

Colin23451
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Colin23451 » 14 Dec 2009, 14:40

Well I don't know exactly what you bought, but I'm familiar with many seller's on e-Bay, i can give you sugestion, I hope you didn't over pay, me and my friend both have these wonderful UTG vest, the real thing, not the Knockoffs, they are around $50, their not the overpriced Blackhawks either, my friend has had his for 3 years now without one issue, they have 6 magazine pouches (2 replaceable with a cross draw holster), 3 pistol mag pouches (+1 on the Holster) a document pouch, 2 internal pockets, pistol belt, 1 rasio pouch, D rings, and they are fully adjustable. They come in multiple colors including ACU, and both desert and Woodland MARPAT, among many others. We love them. They have a wide strap system great for back packs as well, to keep the strap out of your way. They are made of tactical grade Nylon Mesh and have a pouch for a back plate. Technically they have both left and right handed versions but the lefties are hard to find. TRY THESE SITES:

http://www.amazon.com/UTG-PVC-VEST-Tact ... B001WJ4QPI

Highly recommended:
http://u-t-g.com/zen/index.php?main_pag ... ucts_id=46

Good luck and remember you should be able to cancel your oder with that e-Bay seller, most will let you, next time just read carefully, I leanred that the hard way, too many times have I screed up or met unscrupulous sellers.

Colin23451
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Colin23451 » 14 Dec 2009, 14:45

P.S. Don't pull any threads though, always cut, I once had a munfacturing fault on a knockoff and I ruined the vest because I pulled one thread

Also here are the classic colors:
http://u-t-g.com/zen/index.php?main_pag ... ucts_id=47

running+sizzor
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by running+sizzor » 14 Dec 2009, 19:27

Colin23451 wrote:... They are made of tactical grade Nylon Mesh and have a pouch for a back plate. Technically they have both left and right handed versions but the lefties are hard to find. TRY THESE SITES:

http://www.amazon.com/UTG-PVC-VEST-Tact ... B001WJ4QPI
I bought (or tried to buy) that vest through amazon 2 years ago. In the end I got a different design of the vest ment for paintballers. Instead of the mag pouches and the pistol holster it had 4 large pouches ment to house bottles with paintball ammo. It was shipped at a rather high rate, then customs got a hold of it and I was charged with steep import duties. Ofcourse I didn't find out it was the wrong design untill after paying all the customs. I tried to contact the seller and amazon (as this seller sold it through amazon) but neither ever responded.

In the end I modded the vest and it now holds 8 M16 mags and a build in camelbag, so I'm pleased with the end result and I think I wouldn't trade it with the originally ordered design now if I was given a choice. But I hate the history behind the vest.

Not sure this is the same reseller, but the pictures on the items are identical to the ones shown to me 2 years ago. Just be carefull out there :)
Du kanna har h?lsningarna fr?n brabant
Polly soldier: "I suppose that if it rains really hard, Berget crew will pauze the game for a few hours up to a day."

Colin23451
Corporal
Corporal

IOTV

Post by Colin23451 » 23 Dec 2009, 05:53

If you look at the bottom of this page (does ship international), many sellers in Hong Kong, I have dealt with some before, these are replicas of the latest U.S. Bullet Proof Vests, the IOTV or Improved Outer Tactical Vest, again Replica's for Airsoft/paintball, not really bullet proof.. These look to be a reasonable price, I might get one one day.
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid ... Categories