Gun permit for germany

Feel free to talk about things regarding airsoft.
EagleDriver
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by EagleDriver » 01 Jun 2011, 13:55

[JH]crazydog wrote:I asked the lokal administrative office who gives out that permit. It wouldn't be a probleme to get one as foreigner for transit. With importing weapons you are totally right. The problem is that they are not responsible and can not handout that document. As I wrote there are for each border crossing a seperate administrative office who is responsible for that. as you enter Germany twice on different border crossing you have to do that twice
Would you be able to tell me where the local administrative office is for a mitnahmeerlaubnis at the Frankfurt airport? If I fly in (next year) I had already contacted the German embassy here and they stated that I require one from that jurisdiction as I would be passing through in Germany. I have no problem with contacting them but my relatives in Germany have no idea what I am talking about...

For example an application here:http://www.landkreis-waldshut.de/landkr ... etzen_.pdf
is for Waldshut.
B9 NAF, 3rd Ranger Btn, 2IC B4 Company
B10 NAF Guy who talks all day to the cute girls serving the food in base.

WhiteAce
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by WhiteAce » 01 Jun 2011, 22:03

The German law is unjust to traveling airsoftplayers from other countries. Not just because we think it is, but because the European laws say so.

The reason why "we" are still struggling with these thins, is that not all EU countries have completely agreed on the implementing of these laws.
What I'm referring to here, is the article 30 of the EU rules. This rules states the free transportation of any article throughout the member states, if this article is for legally for sale in any of those same member states...

Now, what I advise you all to do, is to send (e)mail to the EU parliament telling that Germany is not upholding this EU law rightfully and even fining people for violating their own law, however right it may be in their own eyes.
(This is a similar situation as held up in The Netherlands btw... The Dutch government also violates these rules but even further...)

I know that there are already some people handling this case in EU court but it may take quite a while before things are set straight.
The more people that send in complaints about the free traveling of goods through Germany, the more chance we all have that this thing will be over as soon as possible.

Until that time you all should take the advises given here for very serious... you would not be the first, nor last to sent off without their weapons and a very big fine.
Berget 5: 2IC Spetsnaz.
Berget 6: CoyCO NATO Golf coy.
Berget 7: PtnCO 2nd platoon 2nd coy
Berget 8: 3rd Rangers Battalion:
Berget 10: Co of NAF forces

[JH]crazydog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by [JH]crazydog » 01 Jun 2011, 23:24

EagleDriver wrote:
[JH]crazydog wrote:I asked the lokal administrative office who gives out that permit. It wouldn't be a probleme to get one as foreigner for transit. With importing weapons you are totally right. The problem is that they are not responsible and can not handout that document. As I wrote there are for each border crossing a seperate administrative office who is responsible for that. as you enter Germany twice on different border crossing you have to do that twice
Would you be able to tell me where the local administrative office is for a mitnahmeerlaubnis at the Frankfurt airport? If I fly in (next year) I had already contacted the German embassy here and they stated that I require one from that jurisdiction as I would be passing through in Germany. I have no problem with contacting them but my relatives in Germany have no idea what I am talking about...

For example an application here:http://www.landkreis-waldshut.de/landkr ... etzen_.pdf
is for Waldshut.
The town Frankfurt is responsible for the Airport. You should find it on the website of the town or you have to contact the "Ordnungsamt" of Frankfurt directly. You should say that it is for transit only
Jarheads never die, they just go to hell to regroup

Berget 10 -
Berget 9 - Freno's XO
Berget 8 - PSYOPS XO
Berget 7 - Yuri Orlov's Mercs HQ-Staff
Berget 6 - Conrad's Mercs XO

EagleDriver
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by EagleDriver » 03 Jun 2011, 01:15

WOOHOO!!!!!!! I finally got the right person at the Ordnungsamt in Frankfurt. She stated that in order to transit Germany I do indeed require the Mitnahmeerlaubnis and she is sending me the permit application via e-mail. She stated that I fill out and return via e-mail and the final permit will be e-mailed to me. She said they would not have a problem getting it back to me before my flight (otherwise I have express shipment to use.)

jurgen975
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by jurgen975 » 09 Jun 2011, 12:21

Nice ...can you give me hear email adress it better to be safe then sorry this year
B7- NATO, India Com, 2nd Platoon, SL 2nd Squad
B8-NAF 5 th Battalion,TL
B9-Due to a gun mailfunction had to leave the game
B10-Company Commander Alpha Company 3 rd Ranger Battalion

EagleDriver
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by EagleDriver » 09 Jun 2011, 14:48

You have to contact the Ordnungsamt for BOTH the jurisdiction you will ENTER Germany and DEPART Germany. I had to contact Frankfurt because I will enter and depart Frankfurt at the airport. So I do not know if you are traveling by airplane via Frankfurt. If not then she could not help you. She worked in the Waffen-, Jagd-, und Fischereiwesen division if that helps.

No matter--I will still post up what I receive.

Kronk
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Kronk » 09 Jun 2011, 14:56

I'm very interested in having the mail info to get a transit permit for me and my team, because we are going to berget by car this year and we have to drive 5h trough this wonderful Germany. And none of us want to see his replica confiscated or destroyed.

EagleDriver
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by EagleDriver » 09 Jun 2011, 15:01

You will have to map out where you will enter Germany on your trip to (enter) Berget and then on your trip back (depart)

Then see what state you will travel through and what subdivision. Then google Ordungsamt with the name of the city/town/county/state that you will first travel through.

NL_Lexxie
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by NL_Lexxie » 09 Jun 2011, 16:40

EagleDriver wrote:You will have to map out where you will enter Germany on your trip to (enter) Berget and then on your trip back (depart)

Then see what state you will travel through and what subdivision. Then google Ordungsamt with the name of the city/town/county/state that you will first travel through.
That is some solid intel, thanks bro.

EagleDriver
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by EagleDriver » 09 Jun 2011, 17:02

Here is the form from Frankfurt--not exactly a long form!

jurgen975
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by jurgen975 » 09 Jun 2011, 19:08

EagleDriver wrote:You will have to map out where you will enter Germany on your trip to (enter) Berget and then on your trip back (depart)

Looks like a lot of work i dont know if it worth it
B7- NATO, India Com, 2nd Platoon, SL 2nd Squad
B8-NAF 5 th Battalion,TL
B9-Due to a gun mailfunction had to leave the game
B10-Company Commander Alpha Company 3 rd Ranger Battalion

Peini
Private
Private

Post by Peini » 09 Jun 2011, 19:30

Think twice. I don't know wether you will travel by car or by plane but at least when you are getting stopped by the police and they look into your trunk or your luggage you will wish to have made the effort. If they do so and you don't have a permission your airsofts will be confiscated and you are going to face a prosecution for possessing an illegal weapon. That can cost a hevy fine in the amount of several thousend euros. :cry:
Are you John Wayne, or is it me ?

Berget 8: 6th MM
Berget 9: United Nations Forces

EagleDriver
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by EagleDriver » 10 Jun 2011, 13:39

Wow, that was fast -- after spending months trying to figure out who issues it, I received my permit by e-mail this morning! Not even 24 hours after applying for it. It is the same MS Word form but turned into a PDF and it has a seal and signature attached to the bottom of it.

By the way here is the contact information ONLY IF YOU ARE FLYING THROUGH FRANKFURT (FRA):

http://www.frankfurt.de/sixcms/detail.p ... lt]=102246

NL_Lexxie
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by NL_Lexxie » 10 Jun 2011, 14:57

Peini wrote:Think twice. I don't know wether you will travel by car or by plane but at least when you are getting stopped by the police and they look into your trunk or your luggage you will wish to have made the effort. If they do so and you don't have a permission your airsofts will be confiscated and you are going to face a prosecution for possessing an illegal weapon. That can cost a hevy fine in the amount of several thousend euros. :cry:
Jurgen knows, the law cought him last year.....

Peini
Private
Private

Post by Peini » 10 Jun 2011, 15:41

NL_Lexxie wrote:Jurgen knows, the law cought him last year.....
Ouch ! :x
Do you know wether the german authorities made a record of this case for his person. I just want to know, because he's not a citizen of Germany. German citizens do get one.
Are you John Wayne, or is it me ?

Berget 8: 6th MM
Berget 9: United Nations Forces