OFF: for those, who is interested in World War II thematics

Feel free to talk about things regarding airsoft.
Raja Kajiev

OFF: for those, who is interested in World War II thematics

Post by Raja Kajiev » 10 Mar 2007, 18:08

http://english.pobediteli.ru/
There is a wonderfull flush presentation about that war in USSR history.
Looks like "discovery history" film, but unlike the documentary films on "discovery channels", it has a much-much-much better coverage of the battles fought on a USSR inland and the other facts. So for ones interested in that thematics this flush is a "must see".

Pépé Muerte

Post by Pépé Muerte » 10 Mar 2007, 21:05

Very interesting flash présentation of the Great War.
Thank you for this link :D

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 18 Mar 2007, 22:51

This was really nice!!! :D *Berget Recomended*
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:
payment@berget-events.com

whiskey

Re: OFF: for those, who is interested in World War II themat

Post by whiskey » 22 Mar 2007, 22:41

Raja Kajiev wrote:http://english.pobediteli.ru/
There is a wonderfull flush presentation about that war in USSR history.
Looks like "discovery history" film, but unlike the documentary films on "discovery channels", it has a much-much-much better coverage of the battles fought on a USSR inland and the other facts. So for ones interested in that thematics this flush is a "must see".
Nice one. IMHO the best you can get is the series "The Unknown War" presented by Burt Lancaster. The Russian title was "Velikaya Otechestvennaya Voyna" I suppose, and there were 20 parts in the series. I wonder if it is possible to get it on DVD in Russia :?: I've been looking for it for many years, alas, unsuccessfully.

Raja Kajiev

Re: OFF: for those, who is interested in World War II themat

Post by Raja Kajiev » 24 Mar 2007, 18:36

whiskey wrote:... by Burt Lancaster. The Russian title was "Velikaya Otechestvennaya Voyna" I suppose, and there were 20 parts in the series. I wonder if it is possible to get it on DVD in Russia :?: I've been looking for it for many years, alas, unsuccessfully.
Bad news are that after that "war on piratism" started in Russia the chances to get non-fashion films now are low...