How many civilians was it this year?

Feedback and debriefings from Berget 12
M.Svensson
Sergeant
Sergeant

How many civilians was it this year?

Post by M.Svensson » 30 Jun 2014, 16:59

On the player list it said 361 civilians, that made me wonder how many of those were really civilians and not UA17 or GCT? I never got the chance to come by the civilian town so I got no idea anyone who know/can give input on how many UA17/civilians there was? :o
Berget 11 - GCT SFODU, GOLF
Berget 12 - GCT 9th SF infantry, ECHO
Berget 13 - GCT Special Parachute Infantry, ALPHA

L4gi
Captain
Captain

Re: How many civilians was it this year?

Post by L4gi » 30 Jun 2014, 17:18

Pretty sure there were like 5 real civilians, under 10 for sure. Rest were undercover agents or UA17 etc.
B7 / B8 / B9 / B10 / B11 / B12 / B13 / B14 / B15 / B16 / B17

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 30 Jun 2014, 18:27

Around 30 players where "only" civilians with no fighting missions. The rest where as you say, Al-kazzar, UA-17 and other undercover units.
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:
payment@berget-events.com

L4gi
Captain
Captain

Post by L4gi » 30 Jun 2014, 23:34

Ah, nice. Thought it was much lower!
B7 / B8 / B9 / B10 / B11 / B12 / B13 / B14 / B15 / B16 / B17

M.Svensson
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by M.Svensson » 30 Jun 2014, 23:56

Berget-events wrote:Around 30 players where "only" civilians with no fighting missions. The rest where as you say, Al-kazzar, UA-17 and other undercover units.
Well that's a great change from last year, I really do hope they had a great time and that the regular airsofters did their best to LARP with them :P
Berget 11 - GCT SFODU, GOLF
Berget 12 - GCT 9th SF infantry, ECHO
Berget 13 - GCT Special Parachute Infantry, ALPHA

Coffe
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Coffe » 01 Jul 2014, 01:45

Don't know how many were actual civilians or under cover agents, but thanks to all the civilian LARP:ers this year. It was an especially nice touch to get my combat boots shined for the low price of 10 Berget Dollars. This must be the first time ever that my boots looked CLEANER leaving an airsoft game than when I went in to it. :D

Also, the following campfire getogether with a few fellow Ravens and civilian players was quite pleasant despite the cold and the hilariously odd conversation topics that arose. :)

Let's discuss the merits of insurance policies again next year, shall we?

/The cigarsmoking man

talqari
Newbee
Newbee

Post by talqari » 01 Jul 2014, 20:31

I tought that there were around 5 real civilians. It would be nice to hear from the real civilians who they were and what was they doing. I have my own toughts who might be real and who wasn't, but probably I'm wrong.

Nevertheless all the "civilians" undercover or not played and larped well. Huge thank for that and it was a pleasure to serve you. Special thanks for Jack the bartender and the mouthy angry farmer/hunter "Hello mister"-guy.

And yes I have to confess that we were working undercover for gct with the Sheriff.

Insurance policies are wery interesting topic, so we shall continue it.

-Deputy sheriff of Dolina
B12 - GCT : Deputy sheriff of Dolina - "Do you have a license for that?"
B13 - Civilian : President of Sons of matriarch - "I don't give a flying --- SPAM !!! ---!"
B14 - Civilian : Chief Executive Janitor of Nordmark Sinecure Department - "I have some work not to be done!"

freno
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by freno » 01 Jul 2014, 22:14

I was a civilian as Fisherman. I had a great game, and will give out a full report later on...
B5 - B12 Yes!
B13 - Mr. PINK
B14 - BBB - V.President
B15 - MIA
B16 - B17 Bartender
B18 - Crow

talqari
Newbee
Newbee

Post by talqari » 01 Jul 2014, 23:35

Well I didn't see this coming. We tought that you freno was the ultimate badass undercover master. Before the game started I was told to keep away from you :D, because you were going to eliminate everyone.

But it seems they were wrong.

BTW! Thanks for the fish. I will save it for later use, if you know what I mean (to knife some poor soul) ;).
B12 - GCT : Deputy sheriff of Dolina - "Do you have a license for that?"
B13 - Civilian : President of Sons of matriarch - "I don't give a flying --- SPAM !!! ---!"
B14 - Civilian : Chief Executive Janitor of Nordmark Sinecure Department - "I have some work not to be done!"

ViskiNalle
Private
Private

Post by ViskiNalle » 02 Jul 2014, 09:19

I had heard that there would be 3 actual civillians before the game. This was actually good because it made me to beware what im saying when the game started. I thought you Freno was also the great undercover master for some faction :). It was fun when we drank some Minttu and blueberry koskenkorva before the game and the next day, wednesday, you called your wife and asked her to go buy some minttu and blueberry koskenkorva to the after party :).
B8 - Poldavia
B10 - Zansia
B11 - UA17
B12 - GCT Intelligence unit (Khorne Consulting, Red Cross)
B13 - GCT Para Inf, HQ Platoon
B14 - NAF HQ Platoon
B15 - NAF HQ - CIMIC

Appelby
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Appelby » 02 Jul 2014, 15:13

I enjoyed the close relations, I had with the civilians in village and I hope that they enjoyed it too.
Just wish I had more guys to help around the village and to protect and serve.
I enjoyed roleplaying with you guys and hope I Can have the same experience next year when the Village is under new management.
B8 - NAF 23rd Infantry
B9 - XO - UN Forces
B10 - Psyops
B11 - Doktor D.M. Kretchmann, Surgeon (UA17 XO and CO)
B12 - General Commissar Appelby, Political Bureau of Lerando
B13 - Hades Police & Interrogation
B14 - ABP Industries - Biochemical Research Department - Biochemist Rickard Høbstad

I.Kullberg
Corporal
Corporal

Post by I.Kullberg » 02 Jul 2014, 19:31

The question of real civilians is a tough one. Is a guy who carries a gun and shoots who ever he likes a true civilian, even thou he does not gather information to any faction. Or is the true civilian a GCT spy, who does not shoot anyone but polishes shoes? Is a rogue bandit a civilian in an airsoft game?

My personal opinion is that those guys who shoot a lot are not "true" civilians and those who don't shoot are "civilians", even if they work for some of the factions. Civilian employee is a civilian and illegal fighter is not. I would ask how many players there were (outside of HQs) who played most of the game without using a weapon?

-The shoe polisher guy
B7 SRP engineer
B9 in the Firm/Zansian Black Ops L04/Petro T of Avalon Minerals LTD
B11 GCT HVIU operator/Mineral guy from Avalon Minerals with a suit/Amnesty International guy
B12 GCT IU operator/Shoe polisher guy/Sniper in the tree
B14 NAF B-coy 3rd platoon leader
B15 NAF regular ranger
B16 UPIR ?

freno
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by freno » 02 Jul 2014, 21:35

I never used my pistol. I used a knife(from inside a fish), to make an assasin.
To be civilian, you shouldnt be locked to a fraction. Military or politically.
And ofcourse, you should fight as little as possible!!! :oops: :o :D

*Somehow, it seems to be harder and harder to be a descent guy on Berget for me.
Now you all know to make your own experiances, eaven those who "knows" sertan people... :)
B5 - B12 Yes!
B13 - Mr. PINK
B14 - BBB - V.President
B15 - MIA
B16 - B17 Bartender
B18 - Crow

Husqvarna
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Husqvarna » 03 Jul 2014, 08:55

Was there many civilians who worked for Ravens? Like a nark or a informant?

My experience with civilians was during the game repetitious. Each of guy with white-green arm band starts to snooping during the first phrases of our conversation. So every body who I met was more or less some kind of under-cover agent in my eyes.

Husqvarna
Team Firstwave

B11: Ravens Guerilla (Mursu)
B12: Ravens (Mursu Recon)

Coffe
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Coffe » 03 Jul 2014, 11:11

I.Kullberg wrote:The question of real civilians is a tough one. Is a guy who carries a gun and shoots who ever he likes a true civilian, even thou he does not gather information to any faction. Or is the true civilian a GCT spy, who does not shoot anyone but polishes shoes? Is a rogue bandit a civilian in an airsoft game?

My personal opinion is that those guys who shoot a lot are not "true" civilians and those who don't shoot are "civilians", even if they work for some of the factions. Civilian employee is a civilian and illegal fighter is not. I would ask how many players there were (outside of HQs) who played most of the game without using a weapon?

-The shoe polisher guy
To me: anyone not wearing a military uniform is considered a civilian, armed or not.