UniSec, Lockpick company

Feedback and debriefings from Berget 12
Sgt._Shaw
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

UniSec, Lockpick company

Post by Sgt._Shaw » 04 Jul 2014, 00:29

Hey guys,
besides the stuff i already wrote down in other threads, i just wanted to thank all of you, in the name of my whole team, to make this game still a great time!
Lockpick for sure had some fun with the BV-206 (big thanks again to Jeep Tom for coming along), driving some "special roads" and shooting a lot of BB's in the forest.
We got some awesome video footage, but it will take some time until i have all that stuff (from my mates) on my computer. But when i do, i'll start editing right away, so stay tuned for some ingame vids of the Hägglunds BV-206 and the infantry riding along.

I also want to thank some people:
At first Tom, for being such a great fella and bringing his BV-206... also for having the patience to have the guys around him speaking german most of the time... :P
Then there are Harry and Igor, our czech friends from Airsoftwars, they where kind enough to bring their PES-Devices and are just great airsoft-players and even greater fellas. Well, cellphone coverage was so bad, that the PES in HQ sometimes hadn't the on-time-position of the other devices, but still great stuff. On the device in our vehicle, i had always at least my own EXACT position and that's already worth a lot.
And last but not least Jim Tom and Peggy Sue Mudwater.... :D most perfect LARP i have ever seen and that wrench... :D :D :D . Looking forward to meet you all next year (well, Harry and Igor in the end of this month for their Event "Protector XI").
Berget 10: NAF 2nd Mech- Scout/Bv 206-Crew (Odin coy)
Berget 11: GCT Mechanized, Direwolf 1 - RATELO (D-1-2)
Berget 12: PMC Mechanized, Lockpick, Bv-206 RATELO and 2IC
Berget 13: GCT Mechanized, Lockpick-Coy: 2IC and RATELO
Berget 15: UPIR Heavy Mechanized, PBV Mech-Inf, AT and 2IC