Just found this post. Thank you for letting me see, what happend behind raven lines. If i read this, you have done some awesome work when you even finished missions, which were made to be failed....
I played at the boarderpolice, we were a total of 70 Players and our Quick-Reaction-Force had just 1 vehicle (our
) It was for us forbidden, to cross the boarder from start of the game, but after your overrun our camp, our commander decidet to give a sh** about this order and allowed us to cross the boarder... i mean we had certain small fights, which we had to Interrupt because we got the order to stay in Guyana and we followed them.
To make it clear, when you raided our base and the one of the PMC, we defendet longer than the PMC. On the mainroad, a sh**load of vehicles just ignored our base in first place to go to the PMC first (i think there were more vehicles, than the boarderpatrol had Players
) with our vehicle, we could block the road for a while because there were no bavs and we had a good fight with the orlovs who tried to get us from the back. But as soon as your troops returned from the PMC camp, we got overrun like hell but i think nobody can blame us for that.
But reading your post and to see, how much effort you have put in planing, you would have kicked everybodys ass even if the Teams were more even. I had a lot of fun, and lets see what this year will bring us
+ We had loads of enemies, didnt hat to walk for hours to search them.
+ Even if we where just 70 Players, we had some really good fights and won them and we got some huge compliments from the orlovs, when they tried to rush our base. We could defend them quite Long.
+ had a great commander (thank you fagge)
+ some cool moves from ravens and orlovs for example those from danemark, who sneaked up to our tents during we had a Little bbq. to their badluck one of our Team turned to get the ketchup and saw them. I have never seen that many burgers get thrown into air when getting some guns
and yeah, we got them by surprise. But for their cool Action, they got some swiss-chocolate.
- sniper-teams in the fu**ing middle of the "minefield" and not just once...
- lots of Players crossing the minefield with just Walking trough in the northern part. without any engineers
- we had some contact with vehicle Teams who unplugged their BAVs on purpose
- Last day-confusion... out of nowhere, some pmc got the Information, that we are enemies now and shot some of us direct in the face from 3m distance.
- "winning" by capturing rico.. sorry BE, but if a fraction kicks ass like the ravens, you cant just let the others win like that... even if the final capturing was pretty nice.
We had really fun and just went along with our Situation. Looking Forward to the next Event, which is comming soon.