The Bar

For all civilian and LARP players, including Vipers and Blackbear gangs-
igariokas
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

The Bar

Post by igariokas » 01 Jun 2016, 14:51

Hi there,

Greetings from the neighbourhood Bar. I am the owner and the operator. We are reopening on June 28, and I hope to see a lot of visitors :)

Our bar will offer drinks, snacks, friendly staff, and some other interesting activities. So, please come and enjoy some finest cuisine (if we get all components, there could be even Pringles or Lay's dishes during opening :) ), a drink or two. And also bring your friends, it will truly be an interesting location with lots of gossips to discuss, and just a calm place to have some time off.

If you have some wishes of what will help to increase your happy experience, please let me know either in this thread, or in PM. We will consider all options, and may implement your wish during or after opening event.

@Vinni, commander of UPIR: we are legitimate business, which was closed for renovation for last several weeks, I hope, UPIR management doesn't mind our reopening, your employees and contractors are also welcome to visit our Bar.

@Wormbyte, commander of Nordic Alliance Force: we are legitimate business, and your soldiers are also welcome to visit our Bar.

@Everybody: The Bar and its surroundings are not involved in any armed conflict whatsoever, we are neutral towards everybody and will gladly accept anybody inside. But we can't guarantee your safeness during transportation to/from our location, and it should be your responsibility. Once inside, everybody will be treated equally independently from their faction.

P.S. we will have a conference room, which could be rented for small talk, or hard negotiations, or for whatever else. If you are interested, let me know.

Thank you and best regards,

Igariokas the barkeeper.

vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Re: The Bar

Post by vinni » 01 Jun 2016, 17:05

As a soldier and a businessman, I can't ignore a fair establishment such as a proper bar.

I'll be sure to come visit, if my schedule permits.
B6: NATO
B7: Orlov Corp
B8: Poldavian III Mntrs
B9: Poldavian III Mntrs
BX: Poldavian BRF
BXI: Blood Raven Recon
BXII: Blood Raven CO
BXIII: Cerberus BAT CO
BXIV: UPIR Senior Management
BXV: UPIR HQ resident cripple
BXVI: UPIR old fart
BXVII: GFM HQ
BXVIII: GFM HQ

Losolos
Major
Major

Post by Losolos » 02 Jun 2016, 11:25

Please vinni,

make a concrete time scedule when you plan to visit the bar .. so we can plan our activities :D

@igariokas we will visit the the bar when we have the oil deal done, it will be a pleasure to meet you in your new buisiness.
B5-B17 on duty
B18 yellow Crow

Fly
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Fly » 02 Jun 2016, 14:23

Losolos wrote:Please vinni,

make a concrete time scedule when you plan to visit the bar .. so we can plan our activities :D
Already scared of UPIR, that will be a walk in the park this Berget. :shock: :lol:
Berget 12 - UNISEC DM/Sniper
Berget 13 - CERBERUS RECON & SABOTAGE
Berget 14 - UPIR Shadows (HQ security)
Berget 15 - UPIR Shadows ( cancelled due to personal reasons )
Opa, the combat machine

vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Post by vinni » 02 Jun 2016, 22:41

Losolos wrote:Please vinni,

make a concrete time schedule when you plan to visit the bar .. so we can plan our activities :D
I am a very busy man, please contact my secretary if you wish to arrange a dinner meeting.

Jack Scarecrow
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Jack Scarecrow » 02 Jun 2016, 23:05

I will try my very best to be able to come visit the bar:) Even though I have had some bad experiences with those in the past....
And I do hope I will be able to take a drink in peace without getting murdered! :?
B12: Border Police - Lonely Medic/Spy.
B13: Hades Police - Dr. Black.
B14: UPIR - Dr. Black and Reaper.
B15: UPIR Psy-Ops - Prison Warden.
B16: NAF CIU - Commander.
B17: TFC MP - Commander.
B18: Cult Of Crows.

igariokas
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by igariokas » 03 Jun 2016, 13:37

Jack Scarecrow wrote:I will try my very best to be able to come visit the bar:) Even though I have had some bad experiences with those in the past....
And I do hope I will be able to take a drink in peace without getting murdered! :?

No worries, we don't kill our customers :)
On the other hand, if there are so many worries, we may consider hiring additional security personnel. Or maybe one of big factions can ensure our security?

vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Post by vinni » 03 Jun 2016, 14:09

Well we at UPIR Inc: Security solutions pride ourselves in providing excellent security services for our costumers. I'll send a representative to your bar to make you an offer.

L4gi
Captain
Captain

Post by L4gi » 03 Jun 2016, 15:20

vinni wrote:make you an offer
That they cant refuse? :)
B7 / B8 / B9 / B10 / B11 / B12 / B13 / B14 / B15 / B16 / B17

vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Post by vinni » 03 Jun 2016, 17:25

Of course they can refuse, we're a business, not the mafia (even though some would like you to believe otherwise).
I can assure you that our practices are highly professional and always showcase good conduct.

It's an offer that they are free to refuse, it would just not be in the best interest of both parties to do so :P

M.Koho
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by M.Koho » 03 Jun 2016, 19:06

I have a feeling that there might be some sort of information operation going in this forum... Just like some one who is occupying peaceful country illegally would be trying to convince people to think in a different way..

Well I might be wrong.
Migog
Tiera Airsoft
B8: Poldavia
B9: The Firm/Zansia
B10: Zansia
B11: GCT - SFODU
B12: GCT - HVIU/Jonathan Goodwill
B13: GCT - Rangers
B14: NAF - RANCOM Janitor
B15: FINBAT - Recon Platoon
B16: UPIR - HQ/TOC
B17: GFM: Cobras

Rabagast
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Rabagast » 03 Jun 2016, 20:16

vinni wrote:
It's an offer that they are free to refuse, it would just not be in the best interest of both parties to do so :P
You mean they are free to refuse, but it would cost them their bar, citizenship and dog? I see what you are doing!

vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Post by vinni » 03 Jun 2016, 23:23

As a private business, we are in no position to deny them their citizenship, and taking the dog would be plain rude. As for the bar, we have no intentions of depriving the world of an establishment of delight.

As previously stated, we are both a business. Businesses profit of doing business.
By example, the bar pays a nominal fee for UPIR protection services (highly aclaimed, industry top 10) and in return we offer safety and a steady stream of off-duty UPIR personell as customership. After all, a proper bar beats our own PX and nothing beats our security.

igariokas
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by igariokas » 08 Jun 2016, 11:21

vinni wrote:As a private business, we are in no position to deny them their citizenship, and taking the dog would be plain rude. As for the bar, we have no intentions of depriving the world of an establishment of delight.

As previously stated, we are both a business. Businesses profit of doing business.
By example, the bar pays a nominal fee for UPIR protection services (highly aclaimed, industry top 10) and in return we offer safety and a steady stream of off-duty UPIR personell as customership. After all, a proper bar beats our own PX and nothing beats our security.
I think we will sort it out after our grand opening.