Wishlist, Suggestions and ideas for Berget 17

Information and discussion about the upcoming Berget 17
grasulas
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Wishlist, Suggestions and ideas for Berget 17

Post by grasulas » 03 Nov 2018, 13:40

Sugestions :

- More small missions not just go take CP1, defend CP1, die, repeat with random CP ... Where are all the old day`s missions when you had to find supply drops with meds or ammo, crashed drones, kidnap some VIP civilian or save your own pilots from the hands of the bandits ... Berget is slowly but surely transforming in a capture the flag game with lots of mechanize units ...

- I don`t know how, but you should have an incentive for people who loves to play civilian, we need there LARP interaction it gives the game some realism, we need more then 5-7 civilians ingame. We need more missions with there collaboration as a prerequisite and i`m not talking about missions ONLY for "battalions oriented on LARP game".

- More GMs in the field, just there simple presence in the conflict area some how increase my "accuracy" :)

- Missions during the night hours for those who are willing to play then ..

Equilibrium
Private
Private

Post by Equilibrium » 03 Nov 2018, 14:18

PapaBearNAF wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 12:29
FINDING YOU TENT :shock:
At B16 the tents was marked with names, so people could see if they were located there,
and must say that was a super idea. To buildup this idea you should make a tent map so
people would know where to go. At B16 you would have to look at every tentsign to locate your spot.
An idea was maybe to have some guides running around camp direction people to there tent or simply
make a map with tent spots and names :D
I was one of the dudes putting up all the signs on the tents. And there was also a map drawn on a bit whiteboard at HQ wich showed all tents and wich companies that was placed in each tent. I agree with what you say! It can be done better 😁
B13 - Platoon CO (Bravo 3rd) GCT para infantry
B14 - Platoon XO (Alpha 2nd) NAF infantry
B15 - Platoon XO, Ace Pathfinders, NAF Rangers
B16 - Squadleader, NAF Rangers
B17 - Platoon XO, TFC Rangers
B18 - Platoon XO, TFC Jaeger Coy

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 03 Nov 2018, 15:30

grasulas wrote:
03 Nov 2018, 13:40
Sugestions :

- More small missions not just go take CP1, defend CP1, die, repeat with random CP ... Where are all the old day`s missions when you had to find supply drops with meds or ammo, crashed drones, kidnap some VIP civilian or save your own pilots from the hands of the bandits ... Berget is slowly but surely transforming in a capture the flag game with lots of mechanize units ...

- I don`t know how, but you should have an incentive for people who loves to play civilian, we need there LARP interaction it gives the game some realism, we need more then 5-7 civilians ingame. We need more missions with there collaboration as a prerequisite and i`m not talking about missions ONLY for "battalions oriented on LARP game".

- More GMs in the field, just there simple presence in the conflict area some how increase my "accuracy" :)

- Missions during the night hours for those who are willing to play then ..
Good ideas!

We are working to improve all of these for the next game already, the most difficult one is more GMs.. because people who are interrested in the Airsoft needed to be a GM, also want to play.

But yes, there will be alot of Missions, and most of them will involve drugs , which involve all Civilian teams alot, you even depend on them on many missions.

CPs will have more meaning and it will effect the battlefield when you capture something is our goal.

Getting more Civilians are difficult, they usually get abused too much as easy targets no matter the negative impact it has on the team being hostile.
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com