COMMANDERS SELECTED

Information and discussion about the upcoming Berget 17
Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

COMMANDERS SELECTED

Post by Arradin » 31 Oct 2018, 15:14

We have now selected the main commanders for Berget 17!
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com

Bilbo
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Re: COMMANDER APPLICATION

Post by Bilbo » 31 Oct 2018, 15:57

Please remember to specify which team you wish to lead.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

L4gi
Captain
Captain

Post by L4gi » 31 Oct 2018, 16:00

Good luck to anyone applying. Its a hard job, but its worth it! Getting positive feedback from players during and after the game definetly makes it worthwhile to sacrifice a bit of your own fun for the fun of others.

That said, next year is time to play and not command for myself. :D
B7 / B8 / B9 / B10 / B11 / B12 / B13 / B14 / B15 / B16 / B17

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 12 Nov 2018, 19:52

Commander applications are now CLOSED.

We got alot of applications this year, and we will now begin the process to go thru them all and start contacting everyone for an interview.

Thanks to all people who applied!
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Re: COMMANDERS SELECTED

Post by Berget-events » 02 Dec 2018, 17:28

We are proud to announce the selected commander for the Government forces, TFC!

The Blue commander for Berget 17 will be Andreas 'Acecunow' Cunow, who did a fantastic job as a blue commander last year aswell.

Some words from Acecunow:

--
I go by the nickname Ace and this will be my second year as the main commander.
I and my HQ team are truly humbled and honored to have the opportunity to lead Task Force Charlie. We learned a lot last year and have looked into all your feedback, both positive and negative, to make sure we all get an even better experience and game at this Berget. I have been an active airsoft player for nine years and my HQ team has experience reaching back even further. We will put all our experience together, and work 24/7.
We have already started planning for leadership roles, but if you are up for any company, platoon, squad leader roles or an HQ role, don’t hesitate to contact us.
--

You can contact Ace on the forums where he goes as 'acecunow'

We want to wish Andreas good luck with this role, and looking forward to seeing him as a main commander once again!

// Berget Crew
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Re: COMMANDERS SELECTED

Post by Berget-events » 02 Dec 2018, 17:42

We are proud to announce the selected commander for the Militia, GFM!

The Red commander as General Fuentes for Berget 17 will beIgoris 'Igariokas' Ruginis, who played as Mercenary commander last year.

Some words from Igariokas:

--

Dear fellow players. I am really proud and more than happy to be General Fuentes and lead the Red team during B17.

Those who don’t know me, I am Igoris “Igariokas” Ruginis. this will be my 8th Berget in a row, and I am playing airsoft for some years. I was commander of Mercs last year, and before that I was with different factions and different roles. In real life I am managing an international company, which makes me travel a lot out of my home country, Lithuania.

This year I will lead several times bigger team, and me together with HQ and Berget crew will try to deliver more fun, more missions, and less sleep

Do not forget, that each and every of team member is adding to the game setting, game scenario and action. I really rely upon everyone of you in helping me and all the team to have a great game. If you have an idea you think worth implementing, or a role you think you are professional at, contact me via PM at the forums..

So, it doesn’t matter if you are blue, red or green, see you on the battlefield, and remember, Berget is not a competition, our main target is to have fun!

See you there,
Igariokas

--

You can reach Igoris on the forums where he goes by the nick 'Igariokas'

Good luck Igoris, We are glad to have you as a commander again!

// Berget Crew
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to: