Mine´s and other stuf

Discussions, Suggestions and Questions about upcoming Berget 18
GIS
Private
Private

Mine´s and other stuf

Post by GIS » 18 Jul 2019, 07:36

Rules about mines, i know you changed some rules befor B17, but it need to be beter. We run in to mine fields with 6-9 mines and 20m to next 6-9mines.

Make it so ppl can bring ther own mines. But have a pallet in the base, a Pallet like the photo.

wheen its full its full and no more mines can be added to the team, the rest of the mines any one have with them, they have to place in the offgame cars or offgame area.

all EOD guys have a spray can (White or easy seen color) Wheen a mine is deactivated they spray a cross over it, this mine is now offgame and can not be used again.

This way the teams will run out of mines if they use them like they always did the last 4-5 games.

Now commanders have to think about where to place ther mine fields.

Civilian Town.

No fighting the civilians by armed forces. Armed forces the Red side (Local military) Have to be in good standing with ther own ppl, so they cant fight in the town or shoot civilians just for fun.
Blue side is the force comming in to help the country, they also have to stay in good standings with the civilians to get ther objects done.

One easy way to to this is to give all civilians a ticket/Note. If the civilian gets killed by a military unit it puts its ticket in a closed box (Like a voting box) The note have 2 places to put an X, Red or blue.

Last day some one in crew opens this box and checks the notes. the side that got most notes against them lose alot of points because they got the civilians agains them.
This way none of the sides can just run over the willage because if they do they might lose the game.

Crew.

Love you Jimmy.
But many of the crew have to go in to details about rules and specialy about the larp rules, because many crew i run in to, dont have any idea about the special LARP rules.

How about trusted players? We have used this for years on larger events in Denmark and Sweden.
You have some players you know is good players that can if needed and in special cases put on a Crew band and sort shit out, because crew cant be at all places at all times. Use your players to help you out.

But all in all Berget 17 were one of the best Bergets this far, almost in class with Berget 5. ;)

LARP.

LARP armbands, make a box to be klicked wheen buying a ticet, LARP [X] And you will get a thin extra yellow or something armband to put on your red or blue armband, this way we know who is a LARPer and we can put time on it. And it will be more fun for the guys that want to LARP and interact. And for the players that dont want to, they can just stay away from LARP situations.

And everything inside the civilian Town is LARP. If your not a LARPer with a mission in the civilian town stay away from it, ofc you can go throw it to get some were or just to have a look, But dont interact and stand in the way of the LARP situations.
This last one is because we hade alot of times red and blue players just standing around in the town and wheen we needed to do stuf in the town, its just in the way with 50-100guys standing there doing nothing. And at some point just doing fighting there because its a more CQB like place to have some fun in.

Its easy just to state that the grass area that is the town is a LARP area. the roads around it you can do what you want on them.

Forum.

We all know the forum sucks but yoy are working on it.

But we want a civilian forum part for civilian players, this way we can have licenses and stuf ready befor game on. We can talk with civilians and plan alot of LARP stuf in advance. Just like the red and blue have closed forums, we want a closed forum for the civilians.
Berget 2-4, Infantry.
Berget 5, Blue, Base commander/Military Police Commander.
Berget 7, Blue, Infantry.
Berget 14, Red, Mech.
Berget 15, Thor Company, Tank Unit.
Berget 16, Nordisec Police.
Berget 17, Nordisec Police.
Berget 18, "Maybe"
Airsoft: 2003- Military: 2004-

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Re: Mine´s and other stuf

Post by Arradin » 18 Jul 2019, 13:47

Thank you for your suggestions!

Some Comments:

MINES:
This years mine rule Changes were a great success overall and removed many problems that we have had previous years. It was not perfect by any means, and it will be further changed for B18. However, spraying mines will not happen for various reasons. We already have boxes of mines that we supply to HQs at start of game, and we consider limiting mines to those, and NOT allowing players to bring their own. But work in progress.

CIVILIAN TOWN:
It's not that easy. Many Civilians actually WANT fights to happen. This year, there were fewer fights in the Town than ever Before - and while many people loved it, some people said to was too boring. This is one of those things that we wont ever be able to make everyone happy with.
I like your suggestion, but its too complicated. It's much easier to just make it so that red/blue dont WANT to fight civilians. This year, Civilians had the possibility to blow up the helipad if Town was attacked, and both blue and red needed the helipad. It worked out great, but can still be improved.
In the end, we cant make it so that the civilian Town hinder the main storyline, its supposed to be a part of the game, not a speedbump.

CREW:
Trustees and "playing" GMs will return. It's so hard to find people who want to help as CREW and GM etc, because understandibly most airsofters want to PLAY during berget :)
We especially want to have "trustees" in many of the larger teams. The purpose of these people are to help make sure rules are followed, so pure crew can focus on game management ( Missions, events, etc )

LARP:
Yes, MANY People have suggested this. I Think a patch is better than an armband, but its absolutely considered.

FORUMS:
Hidden forum for Civilians, Sure, i´ll give it Another shot. But its been done Before and its rarely / Never used. Most civilians at berget, with the exception of police and doctors are ... Um... Dodgy characters that usually dont want to give away their real stuff Before the game on the forums. But i dont see why not if its wanted.

Thank you again for your feedback
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com

GIS
Private
Private

Re: Mine´s and other stuf

Post by GIS » 18 Jul 2019, 14:18

We know you guys try your hardest, thats wy we dont give up and come back :) And we know you try new stuf all the time to make the game beter for every one.

i know myself and some other guys dont mind helping the crew out if needed, playing the game is more fun if every one can enjoy it. and if you guys needs help we dont mind helping more and play les. if the les play is alot beter :)

lots of love!
Berget 2-4, Infantry.
Berget 5, Blue, Base commander/Military Police Commander.
Berget 7, Blue, Infantry.
Berget 14, Red, Mech.
Berget 15, Thor Company, Tank Unit.
Berget 16, Nordisec Police.
Berget 17, Nordisec Police.
Berget 18, "Maybe"
Airsoft: 2003- Military: 2004-