General Questions: Berget 18

Discussions, Suggestions and Questions about upcoming Berget 18
User avatar
Windi^
Captain
Captain
Posts: 384
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:46
Location: Turku, Finland

Re: General Questions: Berget 18

Post by Windi^ » 20 Nov 2019, 07:03

Arradin wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 19:50
L4gi wrote:
19 Nov 2019, 19:48
So for balance purposes M05 can be used both on red and blue side?
Correct, Was what i was told :)
You have really lost it... Would it be a great time to step down from you ivory tower and see how's life in the ground level.

We have blue on blue incidents enough without this kind of nonsense with the camos. Basically you can lift the camo restrictions from all the other camos also and the factions are only separated with the armbands.

Great job, I'm so f**cking done with BE.
B5, FFF Turku-2 Squad leader
B6, SRP Snake 1-0 Platoon leader
B7, SRP Bull 1-0 Platoon leader
B8, Civilian, 6mm merc
B9, UN, 6mm Company, 1st PLT leader
B10, Zanzia, Delta plt, Link officer
B12, Yuri Orlov Mercenaries
B14, NAF HQ Intel S2
B15, NAF HQ Intel S2
B16, UPIR HQ QRF
B17, GFM ODA3

BigDane
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 59
Joined: 05 Jan 2014, 21:26
Location: Finland

Re: General Questions: Berget 18

Post by BigDane » 20 Nov 2019, 16:13

Who cares? The arm band tells you the party. Rarely can a camo tell whether theres an enemy or not, especially if the party has 20 different camos.
S.R.A.P.E

User avatar
Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Posts: 756
Joined: 05 Jul 2012, 16:06
Location: Göteborg, Sweden

Re: General Questions: Berget 18

Post by Arradin » 20 Nov 2019, 16:56

BigDane wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 16:13
Who cares? The arm band tells you the party. Rarely can a camo tell whether theres an enemy or not, especially if the party has 20 different camos.
Correct.

Balance is what is most important, and with this change we are able to split up several very large teams

It's really a non-issue
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com

Arginj
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 50
Joined: 24 Apr 2016, 19:55
Location: Stockholm

Re: General Questions: Berget 18

Post by Arginj » 20 Nov 2019, 17:01

Arradin wrote:
20 Nov 2019, 16:56
Correct.

Balance is what is most important, and with this change we are able to split up several very large teams

It's really a non-issue
Then why not remove the camo dividing rules all together?
Last edited by Arginj on 22 Nov 2019, 12:45, edited 1 time in total.
B14: UPIR Mech (Loki)
B15: UPIR Mech (Loki)
B16: UPIR Mech (Eagle 2-3)
B17: GFM Mech (Romeo)
B18: ?

Iprenen
Newbee
Newbee
Posts: 5
Joined: 10 May 2012, 16:28

Re: General Questions: Berget 18

Post by Iprenen » 22 Nov 2019, 12:44

[quote]
BigDane:
Who cares? The arm band tells you the party. Rarely can a camo tell whether theres an enemy or not, especially if the party has 20 different camos.

Arradin:
Correct.

Balance is what is most important, and with this change we are able to split up several very large teams

It's really a non-issue
[/quote]

For real, it's time for Berget Crew to get their head out of their asses now...

You don't balance the games by switching camos on the teams or adding the same camo to each team.
You also refer to the part where armbands tell the teams, then what is the damn purpose of having a camo division at all?

Sit down together in crew, have a reality check and take the feedback from players on how to balance the teams instead of hiding behind some lame excuse that the camo is the problem...

Theothornflower
Posts: 1
Joined: 15 Nov 2019, 08:17

Re: General Questions: Berget 18

Post by Theothornflower » 22 Nov 2019, 16:02

Hi!

How does the base logistics of the cult of crows work? Do i have to bring my own tent?

User avatar
Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Posts: 756
Joined: 05 Jul 2012, 16:06
Location: Göteborg, Sweden

Re: General Questions: Berget 18

Post by Arradin » 22 Nov 2019, 16:47

Theothornflower wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 16:02
Hi!

How does the base logistics of the cult of crows work? Do i have to bring my own tent?
Base logistics for Crows are Water and electricity but you need to bring your own tent - We have a limited amount of Berget tent spots for Crows so i cant guarantee it.
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com

NightSinner
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 91
Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 18:13
Location: Behind you

Re: General Questions: Berget 18

Post by NightSinner » 22 Nov 2019, 16:52

Iprenen wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 12:44
BigDane:
Who cares? The arm band tells you the party. Rarely can a camo tell whether theres an enemy or not, especially if the party has 20 different camos.

Arradin:
Correct.

Balance is what is most important, and with this change we are able to split up several very large teams

It's really a non-issue
For real, it's time for Berget Crew to get their head out of their asses now...

You don't balance the games by switching camos on the teams or adding the same camo to each team.
You also refer to the part where armbands tell the teams, then what is the damn purpose of having a camo division at all?

Sit down together in crew, have a reality check and take the feedback from players on how to balance the teams instead of hiding behind some lame excuse that the camo is the problem...
That would require common sense and logic.... :wank:
B12 - GCT - 9th Rangers - Echo 3
B13 - GCT - Ranger - Support Officer
B14 - NAF - Ranger - Fox 2 - SL
B15 - NAF - Ranger FinBat Recon Wolverine 7 SL
B16 - NAF - Ranger B1.1 - Warriors of CP2
B17 - TFC - Ranger (Not a Goat Herder)
-----------------
Rangers Lead The Way

vinni
Colonel
Colonel
Posts: 1011
Joined: 26 Feb 2008, 16:25
Location: Belgium

Re: General Questions: Berget 18

Post by vinni » 23 Nov 2019, 11:42

Gentlemen, let's take it back a notch. There are other ways of voicing your malcontent.

I agree that having the same camos on both teams isn't ideal, and I too hope BE comes up with something different, but the fact of the matter is that a lot of players choose their team based on the camo options because gear can be expensive.

Blue on Blue has always been an issue, even with the B8 camo rules of 'desert vs woodland' (although that was mostly due to woodland rain gear for both teams).

We're all adults here, keep your ' :wank: ' to yourselves if we want to keep this discussion civilised and productive.
B6: NATO
B7: Orlov Corp
B8: Poldavian III Mntrs
B9: Poldavian III Mntrs
BX: Poldavian BRF
BXI: Blood Raven Recon
BXII: Blood Raven CO
BXIII: Cerberus BAT CO
BXIV: UPIR Senior Management
BXV: UPIR HQ resident cripple
BXVI: UPIR old fart
BXVII: GFM HQ
BXVIII: Yes

L4gi
Captain
Captain
Posts: 494
Joined: 26 Jun 2008, 19:19
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: General Questions: Berget 18

Post by L4gi » 24 Nov 2019, 20:12

Smooth ticket release, but not so smooth deleting peoples questions about ticket price and locking the thread. Still waiting for answers on the questions you decided to delete. I think Arradin also promised answers this weekend?
B7 / B8 / B9 / B10 / B11 / B12 / B13 / B14 / B15 / B16 / B17

User avatar
Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Posts: 756
Joined: 05 Jul 2012, 16:06
Location: Göteborg, Sweden

Re: General Questions: Berget 18

Post by Arradin » 24 Nov 2019, 20:28

L4gi wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 20:12
Smooth ticket release, but not so smooth deleting peoples questions about ticket price and locking the thread. Still waiting for answers on the questions you decided to delete. I think Arradin also promised answers this weekend?
We raised the price slightly to account for increased cost of additional staff is the answer to the question.
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com

Sunken
Posts: 1
Joined: 23 Nov 2019, 21:51
Contact:

Re: General Questions: Berget 18

Post by Sunken » 25 Nov 2019, 17:26

Arradin wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 16:47
Theothornflower wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 16:02
Hi!

How does the base logistics of the cult of crows work? Do i have to bring my own tent?
Base logistics for Crows are Water and electricity but you need to bring your own tent - We have a limited amount of Berget tent spots for Crows so i cant guarantee it.
Since we're talking about Cult of Crows and tents, are we allowed to bring military tents? I have a friend who has a Tält 12 that I borrowed for Inferno this year that I'd like to bring to Berget. Looking at the words "Base logistics: Own civilian tents" it seems we're only allowed civilian looking tents.

User avatar
Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Posts: 756
Joined: 05 Jul 2012, 16:06
Location: Göteborg, Sweden

Re: General Questions: Berget 18

Post by Arradin » 25 Nov 2019, 18:41

Sunken wrote:
25 Nov 2019, 17:26
Arradin wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 16:47
Theothornflower wrote:
22 Nov 2019, 16:02
Hi!

How does the base logistics of the cult of crows work? Do i have to bring my own tent?
Base logistics for Crows are Water and electricity but you need to bring your own tent - We have a limited amount of Berget tent spots for Crows so i cant guarantee it.
Since we're talking about Cult of Crows and tents, are we allowed to bring military tents? I have a friend who has a Tält 12 that I borrowed for Inferno this year that I'd like to bring to Berget. Looking at the words "Base logistics: Own civilian tents" it seems we're only allowed civilian looking tents.
Military tents are fine for Crows, will adjust the description
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com

BigDane
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 59
Joined: 05 Jan 2014, 21:26
Location: Finland

Re: General Questions: Berget 18

Post by BigDane » 25 Nov 2019, 22:57

Arradin wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 20:28
L4gi wrote:
24 Nov 2019, 20:12
Smooth ticket release, but not so smooth deleting peoples questions about ticket price and locking the thread. Still waiting for answers on the questions you decided to delete. I think Arradin also promised answers this weekend?
We raised the price slightly to account for increased cost of additional staff is the answer to the question.

Then you need to offer something more special to the game than ever before. Can’t wait to see it :lol:
S.R.A.P.E

Hornet85
Newbee
Newbee
Posts: 2
Joined: 15 Nov 2019, 09:54

Re: General Questions: Berget 18

Post by Hornet85 » 27 Nov 2019, 08:46

Are the commanders chosen for Begret18 already or will we be able to apply for commander? Normally you guys put the application out now in november :wink:

Want to apply for blue command.
Not my first tour of duty

Post Reply