beget 4 film???

Media from previus events
fallen

Post by fallen » 17 Sep 2006, 14:20

Anonymous wrote:how is the song called on the background?
The song's name is I'm Back by Dope (album American Apathy)

Torak

Post by Torak » 17 Sep 2006, 18:32

I hope the final DVD will have the option to switch off that music, like the B3 DVD (although the B3 one only switched off some of it). It's really very distracting, particularly when you have an aversion to that style of music.

How about some nice jazz in the background?

"Cigarette holder... which wigs me RATATATATATATATA, over her shoulder BOOM she digs me... FRAMÅÅÅT!!! out cattin' BLAMBLAMBLAMAAAAAAARRRRGHHHH.... that satin doll...."

fallen

Post by fallen » 17 Sep 2006, 18:36

Torak wrote:I hope the final DVD will have the option to switch off that music, like the B3 DVD (although the B3 one only switched off some of it). It's really very distracting, particularly when you have an aversion to that style of music.

How about some nice jazz in the background?

"Cigarette holder... which wigs me RATATATATATATATA, over her shoulder BOOM she digs me... FRAMÅÅÅT!!! out cattin' BLAMBLAMBLAMAAAAAAARRRRGHHHH.... that satin doll...."

I think the music is awesome ... depends on the taste :wink: I wouldn't wanna listen to jazz watchin airsoft video ...
But the possibility to switch the music off sounds pretty interesting :idea:

Torak

Post by Torak » 18 Sep 2006, 02:05

Personally I can't stand it - never have been able to take metal or whatever it's called. :wink: But, as you say, to each their own.

And I agree, jazz probably wouldn't give the right feel. Perhaps something John Williams, but then there's licensing issues to think about.

Easiest is probably to just do a selectable audio track entirely without background music.