B13 - Dildo torture of GCT POWs

Media from previus events
Nightshrike
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

B13 - Dildo torture of GCT POWs

Post by Nightshrike » 28 Jun 2015, 22:25

Last edited by Nightshrike on 02 Jul 2015, 16:34, edited 1 time in total.
Berget 9 - 5th Infantry Btn Poldavia
Berget 10 - 3rd Mnt Btn Poldavia
Berget 12 - Ravens Guerilla
Berget 13 - Minerva Sec

Tiger_1
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Re: B13 - Dildo torture of GCT POWs

Post by Tiger_1 » 30 Jun 2015, 18:42

Not to all ways be "that guy" but how does the title of this thread, or the title of the video look in the eyes of people who don't like our hobby? Seriously guys, I can't see the point in stuff like this at all, as it has nothing to do with airsoft. Please stop!
"go to your God like a soldier!"

Nightshrike
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Nightshrike » 30 Jun 2015, 18:55

Well, a mod can gladly change the topic if they want. I just thought of it as a funny topic for us airsofters that understand the real way.

I couldn't care less what they think of the topic if they don't chose to watch the video aswell.
Berget 13 - Minerva Sec

Tasgeir
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Tasgeir » 30 Jun 2015, 19:13

This is the stuff I hope will go away from our hobby, there are to many people that want to get Berget Closed down and this just gives them one more argument to do so. And it also helps the ones that want to get the hobby band all out in Sweden. And if it gets band in Sweden it will not take long till it is band in Norway and other countries all over the EU.

:cooltank:

Nightshrike
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Nightshrike » 30 Jun 2015, 19:25

This is what makes our hobby and Berget even worth coming to.

I'm just videotaping the fun stuff - I don't feel like i'm the "bad guy" in this situation.

I only made the post.
Berget 13 - Minerva Sec

Panzergraf
Major
Major

Post by Panzergraf » 30 Jun 2015, 22:36

If you're gonna LARP-interrogate or execute anyone in-game, do it behind closed doors and with no mobile cameras around.
It's more immersive that way anyway.
Veteran of 12 Berget Games
B6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
B18 - Red Mech

Walking is for plebs.

Klings
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Klings » 30 Jun 2015, 23:01

This happens every year, is it still funny?
Not what i show my friends when talking to them about berget or airsoft.
68th Poldavian Strategic Submarine Group
www.facebook.com/TeamFlecktarn

Jack Scarecrow
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Jack Scarecrow » 01 Jul 2015, 00:12

To be honest, even if i do like a bit of ''torture'' i agree we should stop with these ''sexual'' things.... :roll:
Last berget they wanted to use one of those ''dildos'' on me and that did freak me out alot. I would not have tolerated it. That is even not allowed at larp events so why is it allowed at berget?
But well if you asked first and they said okay i guess it should be okay. But stop filming and taking pictures of it.
The video wasn´t all that bad tho. Could been worse. :D (do you have permission from the guys to post it on youtube?).

There´s so many other fun ways to interrogate people. For example beat them with a boffer weapon is usualy effective and i think it looks way better. Or just hand them over to me. I can take good care of them :P
B12: Border Police - Lonely Medic/Spy.
B13: Hades Police - Dr. Black.
B14: UPIR - Dr. Black and Reaper.
B15: UPIR Psy-Ops - Prison Warden.
B16: NAF CIU - Commander.
B17: TFC MP - Commander.
B18: Cult Of Crows.

Verage
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Verage » 01 Jul 2015, 12:54

I have a video of the interrogation of some people, Every time they shaked hands with the other side and laughed after the interrogation. That way you know it is a game and nobody got violated or something.
Just keep that part in de video.

Rabagast
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Rabagast » 01 Jul 2015, 21:25

Verage wrote:I have a video of the interrogation of some people, Every time they shaked hands with the other side and laughed after the interrogation. That way you know it is a game and nobody got violated or something.
Just keep that part in de video.
And you think critics are gonna keep that part? No.

There are enough examples of airsoft moments taken out of context to further defame airsoft. The entire torture part is bad mojo, especially in these times with weekly reveals of torture by western forces in combat theatres. Filming this type of roleplay and putting it up on youtube is stupidity.

No matter if someone are supposed to play bad guys during the event, some moral waypoints should be used for guidance.

Nightshrike
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Nightshrike » 02 Jul 2015, 16:33

I don't intend to start a discussion but feel free to argue with me.

At an event as big as Berget there are literally hundreds of people filming and photographing ALL THE TIME.

IF you don't want something embarrassing to go online, don't do anything embarrassing (Impossible task, yes?)

Or at least mention that to the people filming and photographing at the time.

Swedish law states that anyone can film and photograph anything they want and also post it wherever they want, without consequences.
I hope you will remember that for the next Berget when 10+ people are filming YOU. Please mention that at the time or just mention it off-game that you don't want to get "dildo tortured", since the filmers are spending some time editing and uploading the video in vain if you just want it brought down.

I will now remove the video by request from the GCT that were filmed out of respect, since they were nice guys! :)

But there are people out there that won't take it down just because you ask nicely. So remember that!
Berget 13 - Minerva Sec

Tiger_1
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Tiger_1 » 02 Jul 2015, 18:00

You just gave the solution to this. don't role play shit like this, and there is no problem....
"go to your God like a soldier!"

fruhest
Corporal
Corporal

Post by fruhest » 26 Jul 2015, 01:07

Tiger_1 wrote:You just gave the solution to this. don't role play shit like this, and there is no problem....
....but it's fun, and as long as all people involved are comfortable with it I do not see the problem. If people want to take things out of context to denounce airsoft or some other hobby, they will find something to take out of context. I say, do what you and everyone involved enjoy, have a few laughs, and let that be it.
- Just make sure that everyone is comfortable when you're doing it, and get a go from people before you upload something.
Yay, airsoft!
B13 - IKAROS - Squad Leader of Jeep Squad
B14 - NAF - Squad Leader of Jeep Squad intelligence unit
B15 - UPIR - Commander of UPIR PsyOps branch

vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Post by vinni » 28 Jul 2015, 17:43

Verage's video in the video thread probably shows the best way to deal with these events. They show the event itself, and everyone including prisoners having a good laugh about it. With the disclaimer 'no gct were harmed in the making of this video' scrolling past, it becomes even more hilarious.
B6: NATO
B7: Orlov Corp
B8: Poldavian III Mntrs
B9: Poldavian III Mntrs
BX: Poldavian BRF
BXI: Blood Raven Recon
BXII: Blood Raven CO
BXIII: Cerberus BAT CO
BXIV: UPIR Senior Management
BXV: UPIR HQ resident cripple
BXVI: UPIR old fart
BXVII: GFM HQ
BXVIII: GFM HQ

Verage
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Verage » 28 Jul 2015, 18:31

vinni wrote:Verage's video in the video thread probably shows the best way to deal with these events. They show the event itself, and everyone including prisoners having a good laugh about it. With the disclaimer 'no gct were harmed in the making of this video' scrolling past, it becomes even more hilarious.
Thanks,
I spent a lot time thinking how i could put it in the movie without persons being upset about it.

This is the video btw Click here

I asked some people who were not at berget to look at it and i asked them if they found this in any way wrong.
And all the answers were negative.