B13 Siege of Krasnovo -> CGT Ranger
B14 Black Gold -> Ranger
B15 Thunder Run -> FINBAT wolverine 8

Klimkuz
Newbee
Newbee

Re: BERGET 13 UNOFFICIAL MOVIE

Post by Klimkuz » 09 Jul 2015, 19:12

Arradin wrote: Do you make up the rules? If not, how can you say no violation took Place, when BE Rules clearly say that Support weapons have a 15m safety distance?
The safe distance is defined by weapons energy and not by its type. If my pistol shoots 200ms it does not mean I can shoot at point blank. And if my LMG shoots shoots 70ms it does not mean that it's a long range weapon.
Safe distance is defined by guns energy and not its type. In Berget rules there are guidelines of what gun type can use max energy and what safe distance correspond to maximum energy.
This is basic concept that all airsofters should know.

And I said that his gun is underpowered, a hit from pistol hurts much more.

Plus I was talking only about attack on our base.

As about the village attack, what time was it? If it was at 2:59 or 9:01 than its legal, because if you use in game things during game on hours for personal use, than you take all risks of the game. If you don't want to be rudely awaken by BBs then sleep in the tent with closed door.
As about the gun during this - its was underpowered and I think valid for CQB. But by the rules you can't use non-CQB weapon for a firefight inside the house, but you allowed to use it to shoot outside from the house or into the house from outside as long as you keep a safe distance.
BERGET-12 Orlov' Spetsnaz KGB
BERGET-13 IKORP CERBER.RUS

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 09 Jul 2015, 20:03

Klimkuz wrote:
Arradin wrote: Do you make up the rules? If not, how can you say no violation took Place, when BE Rules clearly say that Support weapons have a 15m safety distance?
The safe distance is defined by weapons energy and not by its type. If my pistol shoots 200ms it does not mean I can shoot at point blank. And if my LMG shoots shoots 70ms it does not mean that it's a long range weapon.
Safe distance is defined by guns energy and not its type. In Berget rules there are guidelines of what gun type can use max energy and what safe distance correspond to maximum energy.
This is basic concept that all airsofters should know.

And I said that his gun is underpowered, a hit from pistol hurts much more.

Plus I was talking only about attack on our base.

As about the village attack, what time was it? If it was at 2:59 or 9:01 than its legal, because if you use in game things during game on hours for personal use, than you take all risks of the game. If you don't want to be rudely awaken by BBs then sleep in the tent with closed door.
As about the gun during this - its was underpowered and I think valid for CQB. But by the rules you can't use non-CQB weapon for a firefight inside the house, but you allowed to use it to shoot outside from the house or into the house from outside as long as you keep a safe distance.
You talk alot about stuff you know nothing about.

Support weapons are 15m by default.

From the Rules page:
& full auto
2...............110 to 130 m/s.........10 meters......Semi & full auto
3...............0 to 140 m/s.........15 meters......Semi only
4...............0 to 140 m/s.............15 meters......Full auto
5...............141 to 150 m/s..........20 meters......Bolt-action
6...............151 to 160 m/s..........25 meters......Bolt-action
7...............161 to 180 m/s..........30 meters......Bolt-action
8...............181 to 210 m/s..........40 meters......Bolt-action

*1) All pistols are restricted to class 1.
*2) GAS SMG´s like MP9 & MP7 counts as class 2 if power is over 109 m/s.
*3) Class 3 guns must be modified / limited to semi fire.
*4) Class 4 is for Support weapons only.
Read the bold underlined parts. All suppport weapons from 0 to 140m/s are 15meters safety distance, regardless of how weak it is. So yes, TYPE also comes into effect. And Majk even said in this thread, as BE Crew, that the distance is 15m for all support weapons.

--

When it comes to the village attack, i can obviously now know the exact time of the raid, but you can look at the video and know the following:

1) Civilians sleep in house or at own tent during 03:00 and 09:00. The rest of the time, its not allowed to have any personal storage in the town.
2) as you can see on the video, there are Civilian tents up, and you can OBVIOUSLY see people sleeping ( as he go inside buildings ). So, Civilian Tents up , and Civilians sleeping + The fact that the town is Completely quiet and almost empty except for sleeping civilians, mean that the time is 99.98% during off-game hours.
3) as a civilian, i spent 95% of the time in the town. There were soldiers of some sort in the town from 09:01 to 03:00 amd longer, EVERY - SINGLE - DAY.

So, ONCE AGAIN, i don't really complain about this at all, since its a good video and he was quiet etc around sleeping people, but its still numerous accounts of breaking the rules in a single video.

But this is for BE crew, i just don't want you to spread wrong information, Thats why there is the discussion
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com

vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Post by vinni » 09 Jul 2015, 20:47

The rules also specify that support weapons that are not heavy support weapons can be tuned to class two. It is reasonable to assume that, due to the lack of a semi-auto option and the large magazine size, light support weapons are banned from the class 1 category and need to maintain a safety distance of 10m at all times.

But to be fair, such a thing isn't clearly specified in the rules (not that I can find, at least).
B6: NATO
B7: Orlov Corp
B8: Poldavian III Mntrs
B9: Poldavian III Mntrs
BX: Poldavian BRF
BXI: Blood Raven Recon
BXII: Blood Raven CO
BXIII: Cerberus BAT CO
BXIV: UPIR Senior Management
BXV: UPIR HQ resident cripple
BXVI: UPIR old fart
BXVII: GFM HQ
BXVIII: GFM HQ

M.Svensson
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by M.Svensson » 09 Jul 2015, 21:12

Well "*4) Class 4 is for Support weapons only." does say it's for support weapons only but not that support weapons are limited to that class so that should be re-written for the next year if that is wrong.

EDIT: If I'm wrong feel free to correct me but I can't find anywhere in the rules that support weapons are limited to the class 4.
Berget 11 - GCT SFODU, GOLF
Berget 12 - GCT 9th SF infantry, ECHO
Berget 13 - GCT Special Parachute Infantry, ALPHA

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 09 Jul 2015, 21:52

M.Svensson wrote:Well "*4) Class 4 is for Support weapons only." does say it's for support weapons only but not that support weapons are limited to that class so that should be re-written for the next year if that is wrong.

EDIT: If I'm wrong feel free to correct me but I can't find anywhere in the rules that support weapons are limited to the class 4.
Can we just agree that a support weapon isnt a CQB weapon suitable to be used as shown on the video?
(because even if it should be correct that a support weapon can be class 2, its still 10m safety distance. No full autos can be Class 1 )
The rest is up for Berget Events do decide.

vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Post by vinni » 09 Jul 2015, 23:03

Arradin wrote:Can we just agree that a support weapon isnt a CQB weapon suitable to be used as shown on the video?
Yes

M.Koho
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by M.Koho » 10 Jul 2015, 08:36

I really feel like I should stay out this topic but I think everyone should be able to use their brain and shoot the gun where ever it is suitable and necessary. I don't mind taking hits from quite powerful guns, lets say around 1.5-1.6 joules even from close distance as long as shooter thinks and shoots into vest or atleasti not to the face. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Migog
Tiera Airsoft
B8: Poldavia
B9: The Firm/Zansia
B10: Zansia
B11: GCT - SFODU
B12: GCT - HVIU/Jonathan Goodwill
B13: GCT - Rangers
B14: NAF - RANCOM Janitor
B15: FINBAT - Recon Platoon
B16: UPIR - HQ/TOC
B17: GFM: Cobras

vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Post by vinni » 10 Jul 2015, 13:19

M.Koho wrote:I really feel like I should stay out this topic but I think everyone should be able to use their brain and shoot the gun where ever it is suitable and necessary. I don't mind taking hits from quite powerful guns, lets say around 1.5-1.6 joules even from close distance as long as shooter thinks and shoots into vest or atleasti not to the face. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
In a game where I know that all players involved are highly experienced players that can keep their heads cool and make proper judgement in a split second, I would agree.

Berget however, is not such a game.

Apollo K.
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Apollo K. » 19 Jul 2015, 02:23

Medved {VAL-St.Pet.} wrote:
beast wrote:
Tasgeir wrote:Hey dude, why the F@@K are your lmg gunner spraying those dude just siting around at that close range in the end when you are attacking RED base?? Not sure on his FPS and safety limit, but it is a super dumb and idiotic move on his part!

:cooltank:
Yes I know man, the fact is I saw one guy trying to reach his gun, so I had to shoot.
Fortunatelly even if I made a big mistake, the guys were extremely nice and after that massacre ;) we had a nice breakfast togheter and we made a lot of laugh ;)
No mistakes at all. It was absolutly ingame situation. It was our team at that episode.
Actually our camp was on the edge of the red base, and during game there were a few attacks from that direction, and they were exactly through our camp :twisted: :D :lol: :x :shock: :)

Despite our shameful death :lol: :lol: we really glad to meet you Beast. Best regards from Russian Squad of Cerbers
I was several meters behind Beast, one of your guys killed me with his tooth brush xD
Berget 13: GCT - Ranger (Golf - Actual)
Berget 14: NAF - Ranger (Foxhound 5 - Actual)

Apollo K.
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Apollo K. » 19 Jul 2015, 02:28

Arradin wrote:
M.Svensson wrote:Well "*4) Class 4 is for Support weapons only." does say it's for support weapons only but not that support weapons are limited to that class so that should be re-written for the next year if that is wrong.

Can we just agree that a support weapon isnt a CQB weapon suitable to be used as shown on the video?
(because even if it should be correct that a support weapon can be class 2, its still 10m safety distance. No full autos can be Class 1 )
The rest is up for Berget Events do decide.
uhh... the M4 I was using (which has full auto) was given a class 1 rating...
Berget 13: GCT - Ranger (Golf - Actual)
Berget 14: NAF - Ranger (Foxhound 5 - Actual)

soderstr
Private
Private

Post by soderstr » 19 Jul 2015, 18:12

The look of the gun does not make it a support weapon. The following things make a support weapon different from a normal full auto capable gun:
- It CAN BE tuned up tp 140 m/s instead of 130 m/s
- It has to have a DRUM (or a C-MAG for light supp. weapon) instead of normal mags
- it can have more bullets: 3000-5000 or 500 for light supp. weapon) instead of 100
- It has to have as bipod
- It can be full auto only

As fas I can interpret the rules, the weapon in the video could be
- a CQB weapon with safety distance of 1 m if it was 0-109 m/s and had max 100 bullets in the drum
- a support weapon safety distance of 15 m, If it had more than 100 bullets in the drum
B9: The Firm/Zansian Black Ops, Charlie
B10: Zansian "Black guard" Infantry Battalion, Bravo
B11: GCT SFODU, Victor
B12: Orlov Mercs, Infantry, Alpha
B13: GCT Sappers & Engineers, 1st Platoon
B14: NAF, Infantry, Bravo
B15: NAF, Mechanized, FinBat, Lynx 1

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 19 Jul 2015, 18:45

Why are we arguing this when BE already stated that they have 15m safety distance?

JCastor
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by JCastor » 20 Jul 2015, 09:50

A guy from my squad got a cqb-card for his m249 since it was below 109m/s. The real problem is that Berget rules is sometimes broken by Berget crew themselves. This makes it hard to act according to the rules.
B10 - Poldavian 5th Inf. - 2:nd Squad-leader
B11 - Ravens Inf. - Squad-leader
B12 - Ravens Inf. - Pl-leader
B13 - Ikaros inf. - Pl-leader
B14 - UPIR Inf. - Pl-leader
B15 - UPIR Heavy Weapons and Demolitions
B16 - Absent 😔
B17 - GFM inf.
B18 - GFM inf. - Pl-leader

M.Svensson
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by M.Svensson » 20 Jul 2015, 19:33

JCastor wrote:A guy from my squad got a cqb-card for his m249 since it was below 109m/s. The real problem is that Berget rules is sometimes broken by Berget crew themselves. This makes it hard to act according to the rules.
This, my squadleader got a CQB card for his M249 PARA.
Berget 11 - GCT SFODU, GOLF
Berget 12 - GCT 9th SF infantry, ECHO
Berget 13 - GCT Special Parachute Infantry, ALPHA