S: FAB Defense items for sell (brand new)

Here you can buy and sell airsoft related things
Bulldog-IL
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

S: FAB Defense items for sell (brand new)

Post by Bulldog-IL » 21 Oct 2009, 02:37

I've been authorized to sell FAB Defense products for airsoft use.
All Items are real steel products and brand new in the box.
Due to the fact that I act as a reseller and obligated to the company I can't give amount discount on small amounts or different items in the same sell, but I will combine shipments by request.
I will ship world wide, prices might vary due to destination, size, wight and the shipping method (EMS, registered mail, registered package, etc) so please contact me with your full address so I can give you a shipping quote.
For time being I can only accept Pay Pal, but I will not charge the extra 4% on any transaction.

MWG - Magazine Well Grip 24$

NFR - M4 aluminum quad rail 143$

GLR-16 collapsible butt stock 59$

TPOD - Tactical Foregrip Bipod 115$

PEC - Polymer Ejection Port 9$

TSA - Tactical Sling Adapter 19$

SLA - Sling Picatinnt Attachment 14$

MP5 RS - MP5 Rail System 149$

Feel free to ask any questions regarding Items and shipping here, by pm or by emailing me: omerkatz.bulldog@gmail.com
*Some items might need some modification in order to fit our replicas.
**All prices are in US$
Last edited by Bulldog-IL on 05 Feb 2010, 23:22, edited 2 times in total.

Bulldog-IL
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bulldog-IL » 21 Oct 2009, 22:14

I've added some more items that will fit our replicas, but feel free to browse FAB Defense website and contact me about any other item that you want to get a price tag on.
Few more things to consider:
1. most of the polymer items (MWG, NFR rail covers, PEC, GLR-16 etc) can be found in different colors (Black, Olive drab and Tan).
2. you will receive a set of 3 rail covers with any purchase of the NFR.
3. all items come with detailed instructions and Allen wrench (Hex key) if needed.
4. as for now the only items that need some modding in order to fit are the PEC and the MWG (I will make a detailed manual on how to later on).
5. I will do the modding for an extra cost, 5$ for the PEC and 10$ for the MWG.

Here is an old pic of my replica, for some more reference

more pic's can be found on this thread

Just to make things clear, this is not my daily job and I don't have any airsoft or real guns store. Me and other members from my team received so many requests for information about these products during Berget 7 and here on this forum so I've decided to see what can I do to help. Eventually I got the permission to sell FAB Defense items only for airsoft usage.
Omer

Bulldog-IL
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bulldog-IL » 25 Nov 2009, 17:19

Few announcements
First of all, I made a mistake, luckily no one got hurt but just to make things clear, the greenish color is Olive drab, not foliage green as I posted.
Second, my car was stolen, meaning I will not be able to go to FAB factory during the week only on Fridays. Therefore, all transaction completed before Thursday will be shipped the very next Sunday, This means that if someone is pays me on Friday evening he will have to wait a whole week before I'll be able to buy the items he paid for. Please, lets try to avoid it, I don't want to end up in the bad guys list. :)
Third, once shipped you will recive a PM with tracking number and a link to the Israeli post office.

I've added the price tag on the PEC, TSA and SLA.

And as promised, here is the first manual on how to modify the PEC.

For start, here's a general pic of the back of the PEC, the area that needs to be modified.

First of all remove the screw using 2-3 m"m screw driver.

With either Dremel or a hand saw carefully remove the screw housing. I recommend doing all that work on a piece of cloth, or any other soft surface so you won't Scratch the PEC outer surface.

Next file or grind the housing almost completely, check to see if it fits and if not, continue until it does.

And last, the MWG manual.
If something is not clear, or you need clarifications please contact me before you do anything wrong.

First, a general look.

Areas that need to be grinded.

There is no exact measurements on how much to grind, its about 2m"m on each area, but the safest way to do it is to grind some and than test if it fits.
After the grinding it should look like this

Pay attention to the lower area of the MWG in this pic, you'll need to grind it, otherwise you'll have problems with replacing magazines.

I did this one during my daily job work hours, so I'm missing a lot of pics. I'll add them as soon as I'll mod another MWG and I'll include pic's of it mounted on a PTW.

Omer

loxis
Private
Private

Post by loxis » 10 Dec 2009, 10:47

Ib just bought one, nice and smooth deal, perfect.

He shipped it sunday, and i recieved it thursday, and i live in Denmark.

Just wanted to let you all know.

Bulldog-IL
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bulldog-IL » 05 Feb 2010, 23:22

MP5 Rail system just added. Again, There is a whole line of products such as foregrips, light and laser mounts and other items that is not posted here.
feel free to browse the FAB Defense website and contact me for compatibility check and a price quote.
Omer

Mr.Ghost
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Mr.Ghost » 26 Feb 2010, 19:27

Omer has brilliant customer service. Two thumbs up! Everything went smoothly. I was surprised by FAB Defense's products quality. I recommend to try them.

elanaiba
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by elanaiba » 24 Apr 2010, 09:55

Are you coming to Berget? Can I buy something and get it over there from you?
elanaiba aka Tomcat aka Dan:
B7 - Milo's Tigers; Rode with Robman on his Epic infiltration
B8 - Poldavian Psy Ops - Bash; I shot down Kartoon and Ollie - the contaminated Polies
B10 - Poldavian Force Recon - Raven 2 SQL

Bulldog-IL
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bulldog-IL » 24 Apr 2010, 19:52

Unfortunately, I won't participate in this year game. But there will be several team members that will play on the NAF side, so I will be able to send some stuff with them.
Let me know what you have in mind, keep in notice that shipping out of Israel isn't that expensive compering to the rest of Europe.
Omer

jurgen975
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by jurgen975 » 26 Apr 2010, 23:35

Very nice those mag grips were very populair last year
B7- NATO, India Com, 2nd Platoon, SL 2nd Squad
B8-NAF 5 th Battalion,TL
B9-Due to a gun mailfunction had to leave the game
B10-Company Commander Alpha Company 3 rd Ranger Battalion

Bulldog-IL
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bulldog-IL » 01 Nov 2010, 08:29

Good news, as for now I'm attending this year game.
If anyone wants an item delivered straight to the safe zone just pre order in advance.
Omer