Custom

Topics and things concerning this game.
Kadmillos

Custom

Post by Kadmillos » 06 Oct 2006, 18:31

Hi All,

i have a question about custom , specially for German custom , we comes from Italy and we are thinking to become in Berget with camper. But travelling with camper means pass through 4 custom (maybe 5 customs) , we know the austrian custom (we usually play with some austrian softgunner) but i don't know what is the legal situation in Germany or in Denmark.

Could someone help me ?

How can i transport my ASGs without legal problems between this custom ?

The Berget organizzation could help me and me camarades to avoid jail ? :P

Finarvas

Post by Finarvas » 06 Oct 2006, 21:29

In Denmark airsoft is legal, but in Germany it is restricted. However I've been told that there might exist a permit to travel trough Germany with your guns. I will ask the person who mentioned it =)

zub

Post by zub » 07 Oct 2006, 17:35

as Finarvas said, it is legal to travel with airsoft guns in Denmark.
Only law is that during transport the guns must be stoved away in cases or something else. (big black plastic bags makes a good case if you have nothing else)

The point is that you must not be able to see anything on the gun (eg the buttstock cannot stick out of the bag)

So Denmark is good to go.

Kadmillos

Post by Kadmillos » 09 Oct 2006, 10:41

Great , i'm wainting for news guys!

Thank you all!

HTN02

Post by HTN02 » 09 Oct 2006, 17:11

whiteace on this forum is trying to get premission for the dutch/belgium players, you should send him a PM

HIT

Post by HIT » 09 Oct 2006, 21:11

@kadmillos

im from austria and i know the problem. as far as i know you have to seal your weaponbox from your customs. the seal is the sign for german ciustoms that this box isn´t for germany after. on returning you have to seal it again on the last custom before germany. but i dont think they are controlling you within the EU but make sure. otherwise its a problem. ask your custom they can help you surely

WhiteAce

Post by WhiteAce » 09 Oct 2006, 21:41

HTN02 wrote:whiteace on this forum is trying to get premission for the dutch/belgium players, you should send him a PM
Permission is already given. If needed you can indeed PM me and I'll send you the things you need.

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 09 Oct 2006, 23:11

WhiteAce wrote:
HTN02 wrote:whiteace on this forum is trying to get premission for the dutch/belgium players, you should send him a PM
Permission is already given. If needed you can indeed PM me and I'll send you the things you need.
Can you please write everything about this on the organizer forumpart?

Then we can make a "custom-how-to manual" :)

WhiteAce

Post by WhiteAce » 10 Oct 2006, 07:52

ok Spof

Kadmillos

Post by Kadmillos » 10 Oct 2006, 12:26

Great guy , we are asking for more information in our custom but isn't simple.

Many people in Italy doesn't know what airsoft is..... your custom's guide for dummy is really appreciate.