get to know eachother

Topics and things concerning this game.
igby

get to know eachother

Post by igby » 14 May 2007, 15:45

first of all i would like to say welcome you all of you who are gonna serve in my company. i would like you all to get in touch with eacother inside your specific platoon thread, send a pm to your platoon leader or post in your platoon threads and talk through night watch and such.

i would like every squad leader to post a general kitlist that their team are gonna bring to Berget, so that we have a good idea of what we will have out in the field.

Punisher

Post by Punisher » 14 May 2007, 20:34

yeah.
DoW and SAC Bcoy 1st platoon squadleader reporting in then.
U can reach me @ calicojack82@hotmail.com (MSN messenger).

short on time at the moment.. will post more info soon!

Punisher

Post by Punisher » 15 May 2007, 10:36

DoW.
Kitlist.(small one at the moment)
Armalite galore. At least 2 each.
A shitload of spare magasines and ammo.
A M249 MkII Para blend. the good stuff.
Guns guns guns...

standard PMR radios, to bad, but we never got around to buying them good ones off ebay.
Videocam.. a must.

A tent.. 9x3meters

We will also bring the TeamSAC proffesional chef... and ofc the rest of them.
I will leave their presentation up to themselves.

igby

Post by igby » 15 May 2007, 13:32

I hope that atleast one in each squad has a radio to comunicate

Punisher

Post by Punisher » 15 May 2007, 14:03

yeah. we are looking into it.
And I just relized that one of my teammates has an Icom (or something like that)
It's really really much better then an PMR for sure!
So, yeah, we got that covered!

valmet

Post by valmet » 16 May 2007, 15:10

how about if we could get a presentation of the company commader?

igby

Post by igby » 16 May 2007, 16:13

yeah you will get it during next week

Punisher

Post by Punisher » 19 May 2007, 10:35

viewtopic.php?t=1465

a visual presentation of DoW's teamleader and gunner. Mixed camouflages at the moment.. my flightsuit broke and he refuses to buy ACUPAT. Enjoy.

igby

Post by igby » 20 May 2007, 18:41

It is time for me to present myself...

i have been working with people that have a mental retardation for about 2 years and after that i went up to management that i now have been doing for past year and a half. one thing i have leard and that is that the most annoying thing when one is in charge is when people don't do as they are told and after that is when people do things without telling someone that they are going to do that specific thing.

therefore i am giving you all a standing order to always follow orders.

i am politicaly active aswell in the city i live in sitting in a committee that deal with social issues such as kids whos' familiy situation aren't that good and need to live with other parents for example.

my leadership is based on the situation when i feel that i don't have enough knowledge about what a certain thing is about i will make sure that i get the info needed if i can't get that i will act on what i know.
what is good in the military is that the possibility of improvise is there, i want you guys to follow orders yes but i also want you to be able to think for yourself when it comes to an attack, where the improvisation comes in. i belive in communication, so i want reports more then once in a while.

i will discuss certain attacks with the other officers in the company and them alone.

ChaosEngine
Private
Private

Post by ChaosEngine » 21 May 2007, 10:15

Hallo.
I act as a platoonleader for the "heavy third" platoon in B-coy
I live i Eskilstuna and working in a Multinational corporation as a manager.

My military leadership i based on sevice in Östersund Infantry battallion as a sqdldr and platoonleader in Tallinn single infantry battallion in Estonia.
Nato missions: Peacekeeping- Kosovo, Bosnia. UN missions: FYROM.

Obstacle: lead, act, take the initiative.

Over and out

igby

Post by igby » 09 Jun 2007, 09:54

next week is the time of the three days we have been waiting for, for a long time...
on the sunday of next week we will be tired and hungry, becuase we have done our job.
i hope that you all trust the man next to you and respect your officers, as i hope that your officers will respect and trust you. you all have my trust and i belive that together we will destroy everything that the enemy throw at us.

when you pack your bags for traveling up to the game please don't forget to pack your protective googles and your weapon for that is something you need inorder to fight.

salazar
Newbee
Newbee

Post by salazar » 11 Jun 2007, 20:11

It's gonna be a fun week but everyone who's @ this senario will have fun if they want to. So by earlier experiences @ Berget i'm not so sure about the order part no offence :P enjoying my semester!
Once fat always fat!