4  Löwe  KGW
5 Zimmermann  KGW
6 Hartmann  KGW
7 Majk No Team

S-6

1 stoffi No Team
2 Dog No Team
3 whitefeather No Team

If you’re not on the list please contact me soon!

whitefeather

Post by whitefeather » 03 Jun 2007, 16:52

If I may interject some of my military knowledge, unless s-6 is working freely amongst all the groups (aka as a sniper team where needed), it is very unlikely that a 3 man team will work efficiently...

whitefeather

Post by whitefeather » 03 Jun 2007, 18:18

I know that I am double posting, but I was just wondering, are there any other sniper teams in special forces besides myself and my father?

TAC Explorator
Newbee
Newbee

Post by TAC Explorator » 03 Jun 2007, 19:57

S-6 is a sniper/point team for SF and there is no other sniper team in SF, but TAC got a sniper in the squad.

So S-6 can work on a singel mission to take out one person or where we need a sniper team.

S-6 will be you(sniper?), Dog your father(spotter?) and stoffi as a team leader/point.

S-2 will maby be divided in to tow squads if we need that for the special mission.

whitefeather

Post by whitefeather » 03 Jun 2007, 20:05

Yes I am the sniper, and that makes sense now. I just wanted to make sure that we were not expected to work as a riflesquad with 3 men, (but since we are the sniper team like I hoped it works better this way). My father was trained in the military for forward air control (calling in planes on the group in forward lines, basically as a scout), so we will be good at forward scouting and recon.

Semper-Fi
Whitefeather

|LK|
Private
Private

Post by |LK| » 04 Jun 2007, 19:27

Majk wrote:Don't worry about medics and engineers. Each soldier in SF have all skills, but you will only be alowed 3 bandages/soldier and you are not capable of disarming bombs or handle highly complexed elctronics. But you can disarm and adapt mines and pickpocket all locked doors. During the first 24 hours your Respawn will be mobile. I will go through all these specific rules on location when we meet.
What do you mean by "your respawn will be mobile" ?

Each squad will have one or it's one respawn for all squads ? Because if we are hit behind the frontline and we must go back to a respawn, cross the frontline to join it and cross again the frontline to join the rest of the group... :X

Can we infiltrate the enemies army (wearing russian clothes with a red armband or wearing civilian clothes without armband to make intelligence (take pictures, videos, gather information about enemy defense, etc...) ?
Kalosmi lokaksaya krt pravrddho

FISCHER
Newbee
Newbee

Post by FISCHER » 04 Jun 2007, 19:42

regarding the coy structure.. apparantly "Majk" has been assigned to our group. How is he going to addapt to us? what will be his roll in our team?
Just so there will be no missunderstandings when it comes to our "flow" within the team....

SecraZ

Post by SecraZ » 04 Jun 2007, 22:28

FISCHER adapt and overcome ?

Majk
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Post by Majk » 05 Jun 2007, 13:51

|LK|: The respawn will be the latest capured building or where you left your backpacks. It would be verry unefficient to let each dead soldier backtrack 10 kilometers to the start position, wait 30 min and then walk 10 km and search for your team.
This rule only apply during the first 24 hours when you're far away from the ordinary gameareas.
Sorry for being obscure about this earlier.

FISHER: I have a lot of faith in Ordinator and assume he have a plan in mind when he assign me with you guys. I will try my best to adapt to your team. I won't interfere with the teams gameplay or with it's leadership at all. I'm the one who's gonna adapt and overcome 8)
Chief of Security, Berget 13-16
Game Management, Berget 6-12
CO/Game Master SF, Berget 3 & 5
Recon for Gen. Crashek, Berget 4
CO Tjetcheny Rebels, Berget 2
Project Assistant, Berget 1

FISCHER
Newbee
Newbee

Post by FISCHER » 05 Jun 2007, 18:01

Majk: just so you know... I was not assuming that you were going to ruin anything.. not at all whatsoever. I was just checking in case we were to function in a different way than how we have been practicing so far..
So.. welcome Majk!!!!

|LK|
Private
Private

Post by |LK| » 05 Jun 2007, 18:37

Majk wrote:|LK|: The respawn will be the latest capured building or where you left your backpacks. It would be verry unefficient to let each dead soldier backtrack 10 kilometers to the start position, wait 30 min and then walk 10 km and search for your team.
This rule only apply during the first 24 hours when you're far away from the ordinary gameareas.
Sorry for being obscure about this earlier.
Thanks for the answer ;)
Any idea about my second question ?
Kalosmi lokaksaya krt pravrddho

SecraZ

Post by SecraZ » 05 Jun 2007, 22:31

|LK| wrote:
Can we infiltrate the enemies army (wearing russian clothes with a red armband or wearing civilian clothes without armband to make intelligence (take pictures, videos, gather information about enemy defense, etc...) ?
This were answered in another thread use the search function (if i remember correctly u MUST always use your designated color on the armband)