Stealing ingame??

Topics and things concerning this game.
Kamuffel
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Stealing ingame??

Post by Kamuffel » 31 May 2007, 11:28

Quote from Spetsnaz forum, that I want to get an answer from the crew...
NIN wrote:The rule is the same for us as for all the others, during some missions there will be possible to steal ammo from enemies and their ammo-depoes.
Are you going to provide the bases with "stealable" ammo crates or are you arrangers actually proposing that we should break the law and steal from other players private stashes?
Last edited by Kamuffel on 31 May 2007, 13:17, edited 1 time in total.

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Re: Stealing ingame??

Post by Berget-events » 31 May 2007, 11:53

Kamuffel wrote:Quote from Spetsnaz forum, that I want to get an answer from the crew...
NIN wrote:The rule is the same for us as for all the others, during some missions there will be possible to steal ammo from enemies and their ammo-depoes.

Are you going to provide the bases with "stealable" ammo crates or are you arrangers actually proposing that we should break the law and steal from other players private stashes?

You can not steal AMMO/ bb´s from other players.

But there will be huge amo-crates "provided by Berget crew" that can be stolen from the emeny. If you have one of those you can reload your ammosupply when you are near it.
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:
payment@berget-events.com

Kamuffel
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Kamuffel » 31 May 2007, 13:18

Thanks for clearing that up.

How will you mark these crates?

The reason I ask is that our team will be bringing quite alot of BB:s in a crate for the team to use, and dont want those to be stolen...

whiskey

Post by whiskey » 31 May 2007, 13:39

Kamuffel wrote:Thanks for clearing that up.

How will you mark these crates?

The reason I ask is that our team will be bringing quite alot of BB:s in a crate for the team to use, and dont want those to be stolen...
put a large sticker on the crate, or spray it, with words "OFFGAME". as simple as that.

just my 2 cents...

NIN
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Post by NIN » 31 May 2007, 14:33

What I meant is that you can resupply from your own stash once you simulate a looting of a crate or a corpse of another player.
Churn/HQ Berget 11
Gamemaster Berget 9-10
Head of security Berget 6-8r
GM Spetznas Berget 5
Master SF, Berget 3
Tjetcheny Rebels Berget 2
Project Assistant Berget 1

Punisher

Post by Punisher » 31 May 2007, 14:43

So, I, as an rifleman, can carry 1200bb's(?) extra except from that wich is in my magazines.. and can only resupply my magazines with these extra bullets when I'm in "possession" of an ammo crate? (not acctually holding the crate.. you know what I'm getting at..)
Am I right?

NIN
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Post by NIN » 31 May 2007, 17:16

Edited! By Spof
Churn/HQ Berget 11
Gamemaster Berget 9-10
Head of security Berget 6-8r
GM Spetznas Berget 5
Master SF, Berget 3
Tjetcheny Rebels Berget 2
Project Assistant Berget 1

Emher
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Emher » 31 May 2007, 18:12

Wait so ou can actually carry as many BBs as you like, as long as you mark up so that you don't use more then 1200 before you resupply?

LoomChild

Post by LoomChild » 31 May 2007, 19:10

I must ask the same question as Emher, and add a comment of my own.

We know that you CAN carry any number of magazines.
We know that you can carry 1200 BB's extra, outside magazines.

The rules say "In addition to any ammunition carried in magazines, you may carry up to 1200 rounds (3600 for support gunners) to reload in the field."

Now I read this as "you have 1200 BB's to load whenever you want too." Nowhere in the rules does it say, for example, "...to reload in the field when close to an ammobox."

So, these 1200 BB's, what are they for? Reloading whenever you want or reloading when you're near a box.

If the latter, why is there a limit on the amount of BB's you can carry? After all, if you've got access to a large enemy ammo-stash...there's not realy a need for a limit like that, is there?

But the main questions are as follows:

1. Are you allowed to reload from your 1200 BB stash at any time?
2. If not, are you allowed only to do this when close to an ammobox (friendly or enemy)?
3. If so...might there come a note about this on the rulespage? *friendly hint, to stop confusion*

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 31 May 2007, 19:50

Nin missunderstood the rules after we discussed the ammorules at last meeting.

You can reload the 1200 anytime you want. You can NOT carry as much ammo as you want!

There is possible to reload in field if you find an ammobox. We will leave some BB ammo in them. BUT there will be more info about this on the rulespage before final lockdown.

The Crates are part of a mission.
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:
payment@berget-events.com

LoomChild

Post by LoomChild » 31 May 2007, 20:07

Ah, thanks for clearing it all up. Now...lets just find one of those crates and run like mad... :)

Punisher

Post by Punisher » 31 May 2007, 23:00

Thanks, all I wanted to know.