Question: - prices in Sweden

Topics and things concerning this game.
Vader [WG-A.I.M.]

Question: - prices in Sweden

Post by Vader [WG-A.I.M.] » 08 Oct 2006, 00:12

Many comrades has already asked my about prices for anything in Sweden. I'm sure it might be very interesting for every foreinger player who never was in Sweden. It will help us to planning our budget for this trip.

So, let's start. How much costs:
Petrol
Sigaretts
Vodka
Beer
Cofee
Tea
Drink Water
Hamburger or semiproducts
Basic medicaments

anyone could add new things.

Polski

Post by Polski » 08 Oct 2006, 03:26

You should bring vodka, alkohol must be very expensive by russian meassuers in Sweden. Cheapest vodka in our goverment controlled alkohol-shops are vodka 271.42 SEK/L, beer 17.60 SEK/L. Systembolaget, the goverments shops, are only guaranteed to be open mon-fri 10-18, sat 10-13.

http://www.systembolaget.se/Applikation ... InEnglish/

(Don't know how legal my suggstion is but perhaps people want to buy some alkohol from you at B5? To make "ruski" player even more ruski:) )

Drinks at clubs range from 50 SEK-heaven.
Beer from 30 SEK-60 SEK.

Hamburgers are normally around 30 (Big Mac) SEK - 45 (Decent roadside grillrestaurant 200g) SEK. A meny 55-75 sek. Nice restaurant burgermeny 120 SEK.

Petrol are now around 11-12 SEK/L. During the summer it usually goes up some. 70% of price is tax.
http://www.spi.se/statistik.asp?art=90

Tap water is high quality and cost 25 SEK/ 1000L, usually free of charge everywhere.

http://www.visitsweden.com/VSTemplates/ ... 25383.aspx

The other drugs I don't do so somebdy else should answer :)

Welcome!

Torak

Post by Torak » 08 Oct 2006, 09:35

Polski wrote:(Don't know how legal my suggstion is but perhaps people want to buy some alkohol from you at B5? To make "ruski" player even more ruski:) )
Do remember our policy on alcohol and drugs during the game:
Alcohol and Drugs

We have an absolute zero tolerance policy for any form of alcohol or drugs; any players found using either during the event will be ejected from the area without recompense. We have a good relationship with local police, and will have trained security personnel on duty. If anyone abusing substances refuses to leave, police will be called.

We are of the opinion that weapons - real or replica - and alcohol should never be combined, so leave any alcohol or drugs at home. If you will be carrying any medication, inform the organisers before the event or at check-in.
This includes anything that adversely affects players' judgement during the game, so don't show up for the game drunk or severely hung over either.

Vader [WG-A.I.M.]

Post by Vader [WG-A.I.M.] » 08 Oct 2006, 20:21

Torak
But no one made restriction for alcohol night before........ aftermath.... :)

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 08 Oct 2006, 20:40

Torak have right about this!

But the game starts on thursday night/friday morning, players that arrive to the game on wednesday can feel free to drink alcohol togehter and talk all night. You have all thursday to have a hangover :D
There will also be a party on sunday after the game.

Vader [WG-A.I.M.]

Post by Vader [WG-A.I.M.] » 08 Oct 2006, 20:50

Spof wrote:Torak have right about this!

But the game starts on thursday night/friday morning, players that arrive to the game on wednesday can feel free to drink alcohol togehter and talk all night. You have all thursday to have a hangover :D
Ok, ok!
There will also be a party on sunday after the game
can you tell me little more about this party, so we can make our plans correct?

Torak

Post by Torak » 09 Oct 2006, 14:27

If I know Swedes it'll involve a bloody great barbecue. And probably lots of beer, but I'll try to avoid that.

floky_SK

Post by floky_SK » 09 Oct 2006, 16:33

Torak wrote:If I know Swedes it'll involve a bloody great barbecue. And probably lots of beer, but I'll try to avoid that.
Last year the afterparty was a bit small. Only organizators, Slovakian players (13) and more individuals. But barbeque was, beer was. :)

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 09 Oct 2006, 18:38

floky_SK wrote:
Torak wrote:If I know Swedes it'll involve a bloody great barbecue. And probably lots of beer, but I'll try to avoid that.

Last year the afterparty was a bit small. Only organizators, Slovakian players (13) and more individuals. But barbeque was, beer was. :)

Floky, this year we have to compensate for that. (We will have a Floky vs Spof beer drinking competition i promise :D ) We will make it a public BBQ with both local people and airsoftplayers from all over the world!

The beer will be free of charge for all players who stay.
We will start the BBQ around 18:00 swedish time.
Sunday the 17th of June 2007

More info later:

Dufi

Post by Dufi » 10 Oct 2006, 15:31

Spof wrote:(We will have a Floky vs Spof beer drinking competition i promise :D )
Poor Spof....prepare yourself for tearful, and terrible struggle with a looots of alcohol....hope you will survive that day and day after.... :wink: :lol: :P :D

floky_SK

Post by floky_SK » 10 Oct 2006, 17:10

Spof wrote: Floky, this year we have to compensate for that. (We will have a Floky vs Spof beer drinking competition i promise :D ) We will make it a public BBQ with both local people and airsoftplayers from all over the world!

The beer will be free of charge for all players who stay.
We will start the BBQ around 18:00 swedish time.
Sunday the 17th of June 2007

More info later:
OK I cannot drink a lot of beer, but who cares if I lose :)