The Berget 5 SF/Spetznas Management team. (Presentations)

Topics and things concerning this game.
Rempa
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

The Berget 5 SF/Spetznas Management team. (Presentations)

Post by Rempa » 14 Jan 2007, 15:17

Hi Guys. I open this thread so that All of you forum humping guys get a chance to meet the Team that is going to do their best to get you all a really good time this summer.

Well since I opened the thread I guess I have to start. :shock:

My name is Jonas Rehnman But my friends call me Rempa.
I did my conscription time in the Swedish Airforce as a Weather Assistant. Right now I study to become a Bartender and I'm also working on my MSE in Materialengineering. I have a long history in Roleplaying and Live Roleplaying so I'm gonna have a hand in Designing the ops and be a gamemaster. It's going to be really fun working with this and then to see the final product in the summer.

I will be reading all the threads in the Special forces Forum and listen to what you say. But I will not be posting that much.
All information is on a need to know basis. 8)
BERGET - 5 SF / Spetznas Manager

I'm the guy that is always right. Once I thought I was wrong but that was a mistake

Müller

Post by Müller » 14 Jan 2007, 16:31

Cool to see some of you guys starin' to introduce yourselves :P

Something that all of us (I think) that have "applied" for SF/Spetznas would prob. like to see certain requirements/qualities that you will be looking for when it comes to picking the SF/Spetznas roles for players/teams... So far Im just thinkin about guidelines, that will point us in the right direction towards weather or not we might need to step up our training, etc...

I know that the determination and will to go DAMN far exists within me and my "teammates" (Friends from overseas, I will play with them during the event)...

Majk
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Post by Majk » 14 Jan 2007, 23:22

Müller wrote:Cool to see some of you guys starin' to introduce yourselves :P

Something that all of us (I think) that have "applied" for SF/Spetznas would prob. like to see certain requirements/qualities that you will be looking for when it comes to picking the SF/Spetznas roles for players/teams... So far Im just thinkin about guidelines, that will point us in the right direction towards weather or not we might need to step up our training, etc...

I know that the determination and will to go DAMN far exists within me and my "teammates" (Friends from overseas, I will play with them during the event)...
Hmm... this my table i think...
Guidelines... I feel like the information already have been given, and are obvious but here goes anyway; Stamina, flexibility, wits, intelligens and a cool head are qualities we are looking for. Experience is of course by far the most wanted quality, experience playing airsoft and experience from military conscription or other types of military training.

Futhermore I hope not to see any of these replies/questions all information will be given in due time.
Chief of Security, Berget 13-16
Game Management, Berget 6-12
CO/Game Master SF, Berget 3 & 5
Recon for Gen. Crashek, Berget 4
CO Tjetcheny Rebels, Berget 2
Project Assistant, Berget 1

Müller

Post by Müller » 15 Jan 2007, 00:39

Ok, cool... was just kind of wondering what kind of physical load we're talking about :P

but I get what you're saying...

Panzerknacker
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Panzerknacker - Introduction

Post by Panzerknacker » 18 Jan 2007, 17:13

Hi all!

My name is Martin Larsson, as NIN has already mentioned me in his presentation of the crew that will be organizing the special forces/spetsnaz experience at B5.

Who am I?
First and formost is to mention that I am primarly a roleplayer, I have been into live action roleplay since 1991 (ordinary table top, is something that I have done since 1987).

My military background is that of a commanding officer for a squad of 15 within the Swedish Air Force (conscription) and after that, I moved on to the Swedish equivalent of the National Guard.

As far as my Air Soft background goes is that I was thrown into action at B4, being the supreme commander and manager of the guerilla forces - Crachec Moldani, from that I have moved on to ordinary sunday games etc.

Apart from B5 managing, I´m a student at the Mid-Sweden University in Härnösand, in which I´m part of an arranging group of students that provides parties, events etc for other students.

My position within the managing group is together with Rempa write scenarios, missions and other storylines for the SF/Spetsnaz. Also will I be monitoring the forums and post information as it comes along.

Well met!
Panzerknacker
Potentia perversa

Berget 8 - NAF 3rd Ranger Platoon CO
Berget 7 - Game Master
Berget 6 - Game Master
Berget 5 - SF/Spetsnaz manager
Berget 4 - General Crachec Moldani, Guerilla Commander

Sgt?
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Sgt? » 18 Jan 2007, 21:30

Hi,there,

Nice to meet you guys! :D

Hope to ear from you soon,we at SAG . are quite curious about your ideias! :D

Mkg
sgtº
"Sp?hertruppe ,die ersten und die letzten"

NIN
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Post by NIN » 24 Jan 2007, 13:56

My name is Olle Löfgren im an twentyseven years old college teacher who work with mentaly disabled youngsters. On weekends and nights I work as a guard at the local police station. There I transport and guard people held in custody.

I have a very long education from the University, and I have a long history of leading groups in a workplace that is goaloriented and were you have to be well prepared as well as be able to think on your feet. In the summers am responsible of lagre groups of children whom I teach about wildlife and how to conduct themselves in the wild. This is very rewarding and fun. I have for a number of years been involved in music and theatre. Im very interested in sports and have for over ten years been a part of a senior team in a game called bandy(like hockey but faster and fewer pads,and a helluva lot colder).

Im going to be the cashier of the SF/Spetznas group and up to this point i have been an informal leader. Calling to meetings and trying to be of general help to my co-workers.

Furtermore I have been part of the original berget crew since the very first game. I have often carried alot of responsibility. On Berget IV I was working so I could not attend.

Glad to meet and working with you in the future.
Churn/HQ Berget 11
Gamemaster Berget 9-10
Head of security Berget 6-8r
GM Spetznas Berget 5
Master SF, Berget 3
Tjetcheny Rebels Berget 2
Project Assistant Berget 1