Russian Forces Structure

Topics and things concerning this game.
vidare
Newbee
Newbee

Post by vidare » 30 May 2007, 21:29

Well, feet are good and I actually prefere running but arent we going to have any veichles?

whiskey

Post by whiskey » 30 May 2007, 21:53

vidare wrote:Well, feet are good and I actually prefere running but arent we going to have any veichles?
a good soldier never relies on anything promised from higher up, and always brings his own. be it clothing, boots, sometimes even weapons, and definitely vehicles!!!

Brujo

Post by Brujo » 31 May 2007, 10:22

1. Both transport trucks were handed to the other side so the only mechanized units will be the ones that bring their own transportation. Up to now I have only had FitzUrse telling me he might bring his vehicle, but he cancelled it because it is not ready yet.

2. We have one provided pickup at disposal. It will mainly be used as command vehicle for big operations.

3. Soviet side has one mobile attack unit (4 technicals I believe) - the krazy slovaks (WTF they call themselves). They will NOT provide transport however because they have fighting technicals and they will be in number 40 men which is maximum what they can fit in their vehicles.

4. Soviet side will have tanks, noone else will. Tanks are combat vehicles, not transportation vehicles.

There is a dropout of roughly 100 people from those who paid, so soviet side will have some 500 men. I had to cancel one company and since noone brings their own transport vehicles it was mechanised company that was cancelled.

vidare
Newbee
Newbee

Post by vidare » 03 Jun 2007, 17:57

Thanks Commander.
Just wanted to know what we had and it looks like we can give those allied dogs a god beating.
I'll proudly serve in the infantry.

Cpt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Cpt » 03 Jun 2007, 18:40

So no riding tanks into battle then? I understand not transporting from point A to B on regular basis that a truck easily could to. But how about while attacking?