Tents and sleeping in-game

Topics and things concerning this game.
lebund
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by lebund » 10 Jun 2007, 13:47

can we let our bag in our tent or we build/unbuild it each night? :?

Thx

Mixmaster
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Mixmaster » 10 Jun 2007, 20:05

If I understand Spovf right. We got a stationary base for the whole game. Not mobile.

This means that your tent will be able to stay where you raised it under the whole game.
This is very practical, but be careful to store waluable things and money in the tents when you are not present.
Alexander Kvale
B3: Squad Leader
B5: Platoon Commander
B6: Company Commander
B9: Battalion Commander
B10: Battalion Commander
President of the The Norwegian Airsoft Association
http://www.NASF.no

Cpt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Cpt » 10 Jun 2007, 20:35

If you sleep ingame, do you have to use a tent? Or may you sleep under open sky?

Brujo

Post by Brujo » 10 Jun 2007, 22:25

Open sky is OK aswel, but temperatures will be around 8°C during the night... Friday and Sunday forecast some showers.

If you do bring tents, please use camo nets on them or use military tents. Otherwise you will have to drag branches over it. This is not a "Woodstock Happening" afterall... (yes, hair included in the meaning :wink: )

I can only advise you not to leave your valuables unattended. We will have guards patroling the camp and ID-ing people, but if our base gets raided by the allies, you know there is no honor in the corrupt capitalism.
Last edited by Brujo on 10 Jun 2007, 22:34, edited 1 time in total.

Element
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Element » 10 Jun 2007, 22:31

I will sleep under open sky, 8°C and rain during night is nothing for the soldiers of the Glorious Red Army!

:lol:

Brujo

Post by Brujo » 10 Jun 2007, 22:36

OK, I will do inspection of troops daily... I wonder how many glorious soldiers of the glorious red army will make it til sunday hehe. :cry:

I hope EVERY SINGLE ONE! :x :x :x :x :x :x