Medic and Engineer questions.

Topics and things concerning this game.
Thinker
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Medic and Engineer questions.

Post by Thinker » 19 Mar 2007, 22:01

The first question I would like to ask is:

Doesn't medics get issues medic armband? It says so in Berget 5 rules.
"Medics will be issued an arm band, but are expected to supply their own bandages."

I suppose the medic & engineer armband have to be the same size as the normal force armbands.

Since we apparently have to make our own armbands, wouldn't it be good to know if you can use it? Whats the restictions on number of medics and engineers in the force and their spread in the ranks and groups?

Although its not that big a deal to make one to many, atleast we in my team will wait in making any armbands untill we know this.
This space intentionally left blank

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 19 Mar 2007, 22:22

It should be made in the same size as the other "team-armband" and worn on the free arm. There is a limit of 2 medics / squad.

Medics wont be separated from their teams but engineers can some hour during the game be placed in special taskforeces to repair or destroy objects.
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:
payment@berget-events.com

Fagge
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Fagge » 20 Mar 2007, 14:52

well i gess tha army standard armband can bee used if you have one to use or im i wrong ?

its the classic turnover armband
green on one side white on one with the red cross

Takeo

Post by Takeo » 21 Mar 2007, 18:40

You accept this Medics armband?

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 21 Mar 2007, 20:10

Takeo wrote:You accept this Medics armband?

Yes that will be Ok if its visable.
Berget-events

info@berget-events.com

Takeo

Post by Takeo » 21 Mar 2007, 22:27

:wink:

frik
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by frik » 24 Apr 2007, 14:51

Accepted armband ?

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 25 Apr 2007, 12:30

frik wrote:Image

Accepted armband ?
Yes both of them!
Berget-events

info@berget-events.com

Wynn
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Wynn » 01 May 2007, 22:08

Question about some rules relatic for Medic stuff:

Hit
If you are hit, loudly and clearly shout “HIT” or “MEDIC”. Immediately lie down with your weapon over your chest and cover your face to avoid injury. You may not use your radio or in any way pass in-game information to your team mates. While you will bleed out after fifteen minutes, it is important that you remain for the full time, even if you know that no medics are around. You may not move from the place you were shot, although if you are in the line of fire you may crawl into cover – but remember to shout ”HIT” again if you are shot again.

So does the second HIT eliminate the player or does he still continue to bleed out?

TENGILL
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by TENGILL » 01 May 2007, 22:35

I think the second "HIT" is just to tell the people shooting at you when your dead, to stop.

The rules as i understand them are:
If you get shot you can re-join the game if a medic heals you, but if you get shoot again you go direct to safezone.
When you are shoot you must wait 15min for a medic, if no one gets to you in time, move to safezone and respawn.
When you are waiting the 15 min and some one from the nmy side moves up and "knife kill", then you can not get heald by medic and should move to safezone at once.
Is this correct?

I hope that makes some sence :)

Vader [WG-A.I.M.]

Post by Vader [WG-A.I.M.] » 02 May 2007, 06:28

and what stops player from standing up with upperheands and move safezone just after he bneen hit? And not to waste time for medic.

LoomChild

Post by LoomChild » 02 May 2007, 08:45

..."but if you get shoot again you go direct to safezone."

The rules never actually say that. Sure, I'll wait for the GM's to write a definite word on this, but the rules only say "...but remember to shout ”HIT” again if you are shot again." and not "...and imedially go to the safezone."

So shouting "hit" again only means that you tell people to stop shoting and nothing else. You still keep bleeding and wait for what remained of your 15 minutes.

And Vader: What stops a player from standing up and move directly to safezone? Well, the same thing that stops him from not counting the hit in the first place. That is respect for the game, the rules and the other player. But I guess that as a player, if you've shot down the enemy, you can be friendly and just knifekill them outright (and well, if there's a medic sneaking around you won't have to kill them all again ;).

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 04 May 2007, 18:28

LoomChild wrote:..."but if you get shoot again you go direct to safezone."

The rules never actually say that. Sure, I'll wait for the GM's to write a definite word on this, but the rules only say "...but remember to shout ”HIT” again if you are shot again." and not "...and imedially go to the safezone."

So shouting "hit" again only means that you tell people to stop shoting and nothing else. You still keep bleeding and wait for what remained of your 15 minutes.

And Vader: What stops a player from standing up and move directly to safezone? Well, the same thing that stops him from not counting the hit in the first place. That is respect for the game, the rules and the other player. But I guess that as a player, if you've shot down the enemy, you can be friendly and just knifekill them outright (and well, if there's a medic sneaking around you won't have to kill them all again ;).

You understood & explained it right.

A player can be hit & healed two times. The third hit means that he will have to get to respwan.
Berget-events

info@berget-events.com

Vader [WG-A.I.M.]

Post by Vader [WG-A.I.M.] » 04 May 2007, 23:11

I agree with respect game rules. But for many players who usually goes safezone after hit they could go stand up and go there just after they been hit. Especially when no medics close to them.

tom_sk

Post by tom_sk » 05 May 2007, 00:32

Vader [WG-A.I.M.] wrote:I agree with respect game rules. But for many players who usually goes safezone after hit they could go stand up and go there just after they been hit. Especially when no medics close to them.
well, when you skip those 15 minutes of shouting "medic" and go directly to the respawn, it is the same as if you shortened your respawn time by 15 minutes = cheating imho

in other words, those 15 minutes give the guys who shot you advantage (you being unable to effectively do any harm to them), ability to take prisoners (enemy medic can take care of you and you can be taken prisoner) and add more "realism" to the game...
just me two pences