Platoon Commanders

Topics and things concerning this game.
Brujo

Platoon Commanders

Post by Brujo » 21 Mar 2007, 07:50

Platoon commanders wanted!

If you think you are brave enough to lead a pack of 30 people into a coordinated attack, then by all means let me know your email. If you know you are better than most others, it is your duty to apply and not let weak ones decide on your faith in the game! We have openings for about 20 Plt CO's. I have 6 names so far of those who have applied through sign-in form.

Again, Platoon CO's will be on the field, responsible to company commanders.

I will be out of office by Friday, all applications to brujo(at)aks.rula.org , all questions in this topic.

Tiger_1

Post by Tiger_1 » 22 Mar 2007, 22:30

The Norwegians will make up most of a platoon as far as I have worked out, I belive you might allready have recived a mail from MixMaster, about commanding that platoon. I would just like to say I think that is a good idea.

Brujo

Post by Brujo » 23 Mar 2007, 20:44

I need:

6 Swedish PltCO
2 Danish PltCO
2 Russian PltCO (Pavel, ?)
1 Polish PltCO (Tadeuzs?)
1 Dutch PltCO
1 Czech PltCO (Marwin)

Don't play hard to get! Start moving.
Last edited by Brujo on 27 Mar 2007, 08:55, edited 1 time in total.

Brujo

Post by Brujo » 25 Mar 2007, 23:23

Come on people, we do not have all year to wait for applications. All I am looking for is few experienced players that know how to lead. Shouldn't be too hard...

WhiteAce

Post by WhiteAce » 03 Apr 2007, 23:08

Hi Brujo,

I'll post this request on Dutch and Belgian forums.
Is a Belgian platoon CO good enough for Dutch?? Because Dutch and Belgian players almost always play together!! :) :)

Brujo

Post by Brujo » 04 Apr 2007, 11:48

Ace, as long as the person is an authority and can communicate with both players - he is OK to me. Again, I wish to have a person that "usually" takes on leading, so I guess you players should know who to pick... maybe he just needs to be reminded or asked?

waffelke
Captain
Captain

Post by waffelke » 04 Apr 2007, 12:19

its olmost the same contry :D

Brujo

Post by Brujo » 04 Apr 2007, 12:41

Attention SWEDISH players! You are the most numerous nation in soviet forces yet I have NO leaders from your side yet. Without leadership you will only be good for guarding the base!

Marwin

Post by Marwin » 04 Apr 2007, 19:30

Brujo,
I confirm the Platoon commander position. But I still have another position as the 2nd Leader of Special Forces. In process of communication/preparation.

Will stay in touch and keep you informed.

Marwin

Raphael

Post by Raphael » 04 Apr 2007, 19:42

never mind

Rap
Last edited by Raphael on 04 Apr 2007, 20:05, edited 1 time in total.

WhiteAce

Post by WhiteAce » 04 Apr 2007, 19:46

Sounds good indeed, but on witch side will he be? Does Raphael tell he is on our side or the Allied side?
Last edited by WhiteAce on 04 Apr 2007, 20:18, edited 1 time in total.

Raphael

Post by Raphael » 04 Apr 2007, 19:49

me and my paranoia.... :wink:

Rap
Last edited by Raphael on 04 Apr 2007, 20:06, edited 1 time in total.

Raphael

Post by Raphael » 04 Apr 2007, 19:57

disregard !
Last edited by Raphael on 04 Apr 2007, 20:00, edited 1 time in total.

Brujo

Post by Brujo » 04 Apr 2007, 19:58

People, Marwin is Czech and is a personal friend to SF leader. But he is also an experienced player and knows roleplay, so whatever he decides to play, I am sure he will keep private information for himself. Now let us get back to topic, Marwin I seriously count on you ;)

Marwin

Post by Marwin » 05 Apr 2007, 10:23

Brujo,
as I´m well experience in plaing RPG and LARP Airosoft I can validate your expectation of my strict confident attitude.

Thanks for trust. I will keep you informed about my decision as soon as possible.

Notice:
This "double" role is due to the fact I was informed (2-3 months ago) that the Red Army will not have "Spetsnaz" unit. That is why I stayed with my registration on SF side. And finally I was taken as SF leader.

Marwin