The gameflow (my vision)

Survivalgame 2007
Majk
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

The gameflow (my vision)

Post by Majk » 17 Aug 2007, 15:42

Since I started playing airsoft on bigger games there's always this question after the game "what about the gameflow? was it directed by the staff?"

My vision with this game is to eliminate these kind of questions, I want the players to feel that the outcome of the game is completely up to themselves. My main idéa to accomplish this is to hand out all missions to the CO long before the game starts, hell you all have been given the mainmissions when you chose side.

The contact behween the CO's and the Crew shall also be tighter on this event. The CO's will be handed a Crewphone with all important Crewnumbers.

Futher on, at this game there will be an additional option for you guys to accomplish your missions... If you haven't worked it out yourself the Civilian Militia is extremly important for the Guerilla and/or Government to controll.. so, try to negotiate with the militia!
These kind of negotiations must be in caracter, and without mobilephones or radios, at least the first time.
Of course, negotiations bethween Government and Guerilla is impossible, otherwise there will be no conflict. :wink:

The night missions is another "new" option on this game. Night missions especially during this time of year can be extremly haphazard, I'm aware of that. Please have respect for the dark, to each other and be extremely careful. This game's idéa is to have a bit of a "cloak and dagger"-style so I don't wan't to exclude the night missions, at least not the first night. Please don't take any unnecessary risks and respect those who do not want to play during night.

I will post more here on this thread futher on...
For this time, over and out.
Last edited by Majk on 18 Sep 2007, 01:02, edited 1 time in total.
Chief of Security, Berget 13-16
Game Management, Berget 6-12
CO/Game Master SF, Berget 3 & 5
Recon for Gen. Crashek, Berget 4
CO Tjetcheny Rebels, Berget 2
Project Assistant, Berget 1

Majk
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Post by Majk » 31 Aug 2007, 18:57

Kom ihåg att det är slutet på september, det kan falla sig så illa att temperaturen sjunker till runt 0 under natten. Ta med er ordentliga kläder och sovsäckar som pallar kyla. Vi har ett par förslag beträffande hantering av frusna spelare. Men se till er själva och förlita er inte på att vi kommer och värmer er om ni fryser. Anledningen till att jag tar upp detta är att jag själv har åkt på en kraftig förkylning för att jag inte hade vett att klä mig ordentligt.

Btw, jag skippar engelskan för tillfället då jag inte sett någon utlänning boka plats på opcr2 än.

Majk
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Post by Majk » 18 Sep 2007, 01:00

Spel under mörker: Först och främst måste jag förtydliga att det börjar mörkna redan runt 1800 nu under september. Därför måste ALLA ha antingen lampa eller mörkerutrustning med sig. Vad beträffar säkerhet efter skymmning så vill vi i spelledningen att alla agerar i stridspar eller fler. Detta ifall någon skulle ramla och inte kan förflytta sig på egen hand.