Toyota Hilux

Post info about your own custom airsoft jeep, tank, buggy or apc.

Toyota Hilux

Post by Guest » 11 Nov 2006, 00:31

-91 Toyota Hilux 4x4 Pickup truck
Will be used as an ingame transport-vehicle @ B5, mainly for team purposes.
It might get a paintjob before the game if I can raise the cash.

Morehk
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Morehk » 22 Apr 2007, 18:08

Roll it! :P

iZe

Post by iZe » 26 May 2007, 21:44

Due to a majour --- SPAM !!! --- up in the rules section, this car wont be in-game.
Edit: The car will probably roll anyway.
Last edited by iZe on 30 May 2007, 04:10, edited 1 time in total.

Cpt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Cpt » 26 May 2007, 21:53

That's bad. Berget Crew should clarify the rules better :x

Brujo

Post by Brujo » 27 May 2007, 00:31

It's always easier to blame others. Berget crew made the rules with a reason and a camo net would cost you about one full tank of petrol for this one... I think you chickened :P

Torak

Post by Torak » 27 May 2007, 13:56

Ize bought the thing specifically for the game, and the camo rule only appeared recently - and given the cost of camo nets, the price of one full tank of petrol would be better spent on, well, one full tank of petrol. Real military vehicles are often in civvies, so I'm siding with Ize on this.

Vorenus
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Vorenus » 27 May 2007, 16:12

But it´s not about what real military vehicles looks like, the point is to make sure that you only shoot at ingame vehicles is that so hard to understand. :twisted:
Quod scripsi, scripsi - Vad jag skrivit, har jag skrivit

//BT, Vorenus

Torak

Post by Torak » 28 May 2007, 00:23

Restrain yourself.

As I understand it, Ize's working with the crew to work out a compromise. And Vorenus, try not to get worked up like that.

iZe

Post by iZe » 30 May 2007, 01:48

Vorenus wrote:But it´s not about what real military vehicles looks like, the point is to make sure that you only shoot at ingame vehicles is that so hard to understand. :twisted:
Well here is everything regarding vehicles in the rules-section.
You may quote the part that says that...
And yes, note the parts that says "civilian vehicles", not mentioning green paint nor camo-nets.
This is the problem.
And see the other thread about pictures of what military vehicles may look like.
Perhaps you learn something of it.
Vehicles
There will be both military and civilian vehicles moving around in-game. These may be friendly or hostile, may be fired upon, and their drivers may be eliminated. In the event of a hit the driver will stop the engine and shout “HIT”. Eliminated vehicles will return to re-spawn flying a yellow flag or marking, to indicate that they are off-game.

Drivers will get more information at check-in.

Class Speed Limit Hit Points Notes
1 30 kph 1 Hit Civilian Vehicles
2 30 kph 1 Hit Military vehicles
3 20 kph 1-2 Hits APC's
4 20 kph 2-4 Hits Tanks

Hits refer to anti-armor weapons.

Vehicles of class 2 and 3 are equipped with a random effect generator which designates weapon effects when the vehicle is hit. This includes various effects, including the following:

Engine Damaged: The vehicle may not move, but the passengers are unharmed and any weapons may still be used. Pop smoke.

Penetrating Hit: All personnel aboard is eliminated. Pop smoke.

Drive train Damaged: The vehicle may operate as usual, but is limited to a top speed of 5 kph.

In-game vehicles may not travel at more than 30 kph. Only authorized drivers may drive vehicles during the game, and only those vehicles that have been assigned to them. It is strictly prohibited to just get in a vehicle and drive off. Marshalling vehicles and other off-game vehicles will be flying a yellow flag.
Who the hell are you to trying to correct me?
Do you think I would even bother to post about this without having a point in this matter?

Torak:
That´s correct, there is some progress concerning this already.
Thank You for your understandning and sympathies in this rather annoying matter. :wink:
Last edited by iZe on 30 May 2007, 01:59, edited 2 times in total.

iZe

Post by iZe » 30 May 2007, 01:48

Brujo wrote:It's always easier to blame others. Berget crew made the rules with a reason and a camo net would cost you about one full tank of petrol for this one... I think you chickened :P
Again.
Read above, there was no written rules.

Crapgame

Post by Crapgame » 30 May 2007, 09:07

go ize, i mean how hard is it to understand that b5 crew changed the rules?

stoffi
Corporal
Corporal

Post by stoffi » 30 May 2007, 11:55

How about covering the car up with something else than camo-nets? I mean, how about some green linen or whatever? Couldn't cost you much. I'm sure you could find something at Överskottsbolaget for a measly buck or two, couldn't you?

Ok, so they've changed the rules on you (life sucks), but if you wanna play with your new baby (and it really is cool!), grab some waterbased green paint and an airbrush or whatnot. Doesn't have to look good.

Point is, I'd really like to see this vehicle in-game.
B5 NATO, Special Forces
B6 General Conrads Mercenaries
B7 Milos Tigers, Mechanized
B8 NAF, Mechanized

floranicolas
Newbee
Newbee

Post by floranicolas » 24 Feb 2012, 07:09

Toyota recently gave its range-topping 4x4 dual cab, turbo-diesel SR5 pickup a much-needed safety boost with the addition of vehicle stability control and traction control as well as brake assist and electronic brake-force distribution to the existing disc/drum ABS brake package.he driver's seat is multi-adjustable, including for height, but the steering wheel can only be adjusted for angle not reach.The spaciousness extends to the rear seats, with excellent head, shoulder and legroom making it a true five-seater. One noticeable omission is a three-point seatbelt for the rear centre passenger (lap belt only), but at least child seat attachments are provided.

Panzergraf
Major
Major

Post by Panzergraf » 25 Feb 2012, 03:50

floranicolas wrote:but at least child seat attachments are provided.
That's the most important feature if you want to bring one to Berget :lol:
Veteran of 12 Berget Games
B6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
B18 - Red Mech

Walking is for plebs.