*** NATO feedback thread ***

Topics and things concerning this game and your experience and memories.
Tystnad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

*** NATO feedback thread ***

Post by Tystnad » 29 Jun 2008, 16:34

Since there aint one up yet, I'll go ahead and start one.

Personally, I'd like to thank everyone in NATO for giving every last ounce of energy they had, all the time, at all hours.

I'd also want to thank everyone, I've made a shitload of new friends and I, personally, had an awesome time. I'll write some more when I've had the time to digest the game and gone through it all a few times in my head, but all in all, the only thing I can complain on is the missions.

paramedic77
Newbee
Newbee

Post by paramedic77 » 29 Jun 2008, 23:13

Just like Tystnad, i would like to thank everyone for a great experience and a lot of fun!

I also have some complains... We had only one mission planned for our company, ONE! The rest of the time we were told to guard our base!
When i talked to members from other companys, they were exhausted from all their missions.
If thats is the deal, that some players gets all the fun missions and action, while the others only get to defende the base the entire game, people will stop coming to this event.

We were 10 from the start and two days later we were only 4 since 6 left because of boredom.

Berget event! We all pay the same fee for this game and shall therefore get the same amount of action. We also spend a lot of time and money just to get to the game!

You guys have almost an entire year to plan the next event, so get to it and dont dissapoint your customers lik this! You are a company now and provides a service that we pay for and i dont think you have delivered what we payed for.

To all our team mates in Bravo company! Thanks!

Best regards / JTF2 and West coast delta!

Tystnad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Tystnad » 30 Jun 2008, 00:18

Instead of editing my first post, I'll go ahead and make a new one instead.

First of all, this was the first time I commanded more than ten people in an airsoft game. I've learnt a lot about what to do and what not to do as a commander during this game, and I would like to thank the whole Bravo Coy for not getting fed up with me and helping me out with this. Without you guys, I dont know what would've happened. Same goes for the rest of the Coy commanders, Brujo, Oberlix and the MP's, you really helped me out a lot.

Second, I must give a shitload of credit to Bravo Coy for staying in the game, even when we got the boring missions, no missions or just guarding the base, massive amount of kudos to all of you. I really hope I gave you atleast some interesting moments, cuz I gave my best to get you some good missions and tasks.

Our first mission, to get the bag with antidote to the UN, was a really tough one. I was really surprised with how well you performed with that long march during the late hours. You really took me with surprise on how fast you completed the mission and I hope the ride back was atleast a wee bit of compensation for the long, boring walk. Thanks to Kris Saw for letting me use Fox to get my boys home.

I too would like to complain on the lack of active combat missions, it seems like it was mainly recon and patrolling for the main part of NATO during the first couple of days. I wouldnt mind if we had gotten more interactive missions, where my boys would've actually come in contact with other players.

I can't really think of anything specific to write from now on, but I would like to thank a few people personally:

All of Bravo coy to start with, none mentioned, none forgotten. You made this game a great one for me and if you have criticism about my leadership, please dont hesitate to tell me, I would love to know what I did wrong and what I can do better the next time.

Kris Saw, for just being around and helping me out with questions and ideas.

Ian, for lending me India 1 to help out with the base defense, even though you were on R&R at the time. Also for the mission over at SRP base, was a shitload of fun to play with you guys over there.

Brujo, for an excellent leadership. If you ever need me for a role in your staff again, don't hesitate to ask, I'm there in a second. BE really did the right thing when they put you as our Batallion commander.

Norman, for coffee and smokes, was a shitload of fun just to sit around and chat with ya when waiting around outside of HQ. I feel obliged to show up on atleast one game in Norway soon, cuz you guys where fuckin' A!

Actually, the list goes on and on, and I'd be taking up to much space here if I kept on writing. Thank you everyone for a great game, and I really hope I'll see you on Berget 7!

Till WCD: Jag har inte glömt, "Hi fiive!". :wink:

Blackwolf
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

EVENT FEEDBACK

Post by Blackwolf » 30 Jun 2008, 03:18

Hello

I would like to first thank BERGET-EVENTS for the excelent game and organisation, you where there for every situation, excelent and professional crew 10 STARS for all crew members which we had contact with.

From me as Platoon leader and FOX 3 NATO THANK YOU
A very special THANK YOU to DAMION AND SLEEPER great to fight next to you
2nd THANK YOU KRIS SAW excelent FOX CO and assigning missions.
BRUJO & OBER-LIX TANK YOU for beying great leaders.
3rd DEKI and all of FOX 2 and FOX 4 excellent team mates.
4th A Special THANK YOU TO FOX 5 for all your help and team play.

TO
OSCAR COMPANY
INDIA COMPANY
BRAVO COMPANY
WHISKY COMPANY

THANK YOU

To everybody that played for NATO you guys made Berget 6 unforgetable

To all our opponents a very big thank you for beying respectable adversaries and great players.

Hope to see you all in BERGET 7

After this event i can only say

I WILL BE THERE AT BERGET 7

THANK YOU
BLACKWOLF
BERGET 5 NATO SQUAD LEADER
BERGET 6 NATO PLATOON LEADER
BERGET 7 NATO COMPANY COMMANDER
BERGET 8 NAF BATTALION COMMANDER
BERGET 9 NAF BATTALION COMMANDER
BERGET 10 NAF ALL THE WAY
MEMBER HOSTILE OPERATIONS TEAM
PORTUGAL

HTN02
Corporal
Corporal

Post by HTN02 » 30 Jun 2008, 08:53

paramedic77 wrote:Just like Tystnad, i would like to thank everyone for a great experience and a lot of fun!

I also have some complains... We had only one mission planned for our company, ONE! The rest of the time we were told to guard our base!
When i talked to members from other companys, they were exhausted from all their missions.
If thats is the deal, that some players gets all the fun missions and action, while the others only get to defende the base the entire game, people will stop coming to this event.

We were 10 from the start and two days later we were only 4 since 6 left because of boredom.

Berget event! We all pay the same fee for this game and shall therefore get the same amount of action. We also spend a lot of time and money just to get to the game!

You guys have almost an entire year to plan the next event, so get to it and dont dissapoint your customers lik this! You are a company now and provides a service that we pay for and i dont think you have delivered what we payed for.

To all our team mates in Bravo company! Thanks!

Best regards / JTF2 and West coast delta!
we from Golf Coy only got guard duty. NO MISSIONS AT ALL.

command sayd we where "little child's" and "golf coy is inexperienced"

thank you very much! i do not think i will be here next year, because driving 2000 kilometer, spending around 500 euroes just on fuel and tickets, no thanks
Berget 5, Spetsnaz Sniper - Berget 6, NATO Sniper - Berget 8, Poldavian Sniper

Eldoriath
Captain
Captain

Post by Eldoriath » 30 Jun 2008, 12:16

To avoid a massive thread to read through i will try to make it short =)

Brujo:
Great work again. After being under you command twice now i hope to see you again at Berget 7 and that we end up on the same side =)

Ober-lix:
Great work as well. I had most to do with you and no matte when one talked to you you always seemed to have time which felt nice.

Bravo coy:
Even though 40-50% didn't seem to show up i think we did great. Thanks to all of you that showed up. Tystnad, i think you did well considering all that happened.
Even though my role as plutoon commander practically fell away since my platoon ofter was scattered i learned a lot, experience that i will use in the future for better organisation.

NATO, SRP, UN, GCM & the civilans/smugglers/other:
Without you it just wouldn't be the same, know what i mean? ;)

Berget crew:
What can i say other then that you really learned your lessons on what to fix to Berget 6? Though one thing to fix at Berget 6 was the toilets in the NATO base, they were really top-filled by the end. But in overall i think you did a great job, but some more missions wouldn't hurt.
B5. Russia.
OC2. Militia.
B6. NATO, Bravo coy, 3rd Plt commander
B7. Milos tigers, Sibiria coy, 3rd Plt commander
B8. Poldavian Psy-Ops, Plt commander
B9. UN, Coy commander

kjsaw
Berget Master Trustee
Berget Master Trustee

Post by kjsaw » 30 Jun 2008, 12:17

First thanks to all members of FOXTROT Coy. Your patience and willingness to do what I asked in sometimes frustrating circumstances were exemplary. My friends from Portugal, glad to have you back on my side, ditto to my Swedish mates. FOX2; you guys are great, hope to visit you sometime soon for a game in your part of Europe. FOX4; Thanks for bearing with me, you guys had a great attitude, and I hope to see you again, big games are not easy, but you get out what you put in. Special mention to OSCAR 1; You guys rock, glad to have you along as my fox or breaker anytime.

Thanks to Brujo and Ober-lix in the head shed for doing the best possible with the game they were given to run.

Massive Kudos to the other company commanders, You guys keep the game running, and for the most part NATO ran well. Great to meet you all, hopefully not for the last time.

Berget-events, you took our advice from last year, and really made a massive improvement. I am really impressed. Keep up the effort and thnks for giving us a place to have such an experience. I'll be in touch soon with my thoughts from this year.

I had a great time, and I look forward to Berget 7.
B4 >>> B17
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Salvador
Private
Private

Post by Salvador » 30 Jun 2008, 13:32

For now the only thing which I wish to share is:

Total choas and major disappointment!

I will be consulting my lawyer for refund claim.
14 hours of base watch duty at one end plus no real storyline missions at all plus no apologies or what so ever at all from the (real) ones responsible.

Last but not least being told to be inexperienced, (in general) called out for pig and other such things by Ober-Lix without any (personal) reason. Big, big disappointments and huge frustration on lack of response of Berget organization to this years incident(?) that caused Golf coy to be utterly in oblivion.

It will be my new mission to -by all means necessary- demand apologies and financial restitution from Berget organization. This ain't over yet!

Also Ober-Lix I expect an explanation from you; why Golf coy was kept out of missions. Airsoft is no military but an intensive RPG sport.
At a event like this I can expect at least that all participants receive an equal amount of the total experience, regardless of their background.
It is still a game so set it up to facilitate it like one! As for myself, I got some small experience with the red berets from Belgium and am a climber myself, so hell I know what danger is!

Over my dead body, that I will be threated like this, I did my utmost best to be a good airsoft soldier!!

To all my fellow soldiers from all the coys, thank you for your efforts to make something out of this messhole.

Ober-Lix
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Ober-Lix » 30 Jun 2008, 14:56

Salvador wrote:For now the only thing which I wish to share is:

Total choas and major disappointment!

I will be consulting my lawyer for refund claim.
14 hours of base watch duty at one end plus no real storyline missions at all plus no apologies or what so ever at all from the (real) ones responsible.

Last but not least being told to be inexperienced, (in general) called out for pig and other such things by Ober-Lix without any (personal) reason. Big, big disappointments and huge frustration on lack of response of Berget organization to this years incident(?) that caused Golf coy to be utterly in oblivion.

It will be my new mission to -by all means necessary- demand apologies and financial restitution from Berget organization. This ain't over yet!

Also Ober-Lix I expect an explanation from you; why Golf coy was kept out of missions. Airsoft is no military but an intensive RPG sport.
At a event like this I can expect at least that all participants receive an equal amount of the total experience, regardless of their background.
It is still a game so set it up to facilitate it like one! As for myself, I got some small experience with the red berets from Belgium and am a climber myself, so hell I know what danger is!

Over my dead body, that I will be threated like this, I did my utmost best to be a good airsoft soldier!!

To all my fellow soldiers from all the coys, thank you for your efforts to make something out of this messhole.
I very rarely lose my rag ! The situation you are refering to were beginning to run out of hand an shouting and screeming: " Lets go and kill them all!" or " never mind the bastards, we finish them off !" Had nothing to do with the mission you were supposed to execute. Running around like wild animals does not reflect very good behaviour and in no way a soldiers. I have called no one in particular a pig but I am not having anyone running nuts. On top of that came BE constandly changing their mind and informations.
You were unhappy ? What about me ?

Ober-Lix
B6 2nd Bat. CO NATO
B7 Batallion CO Milo´s Tigers
B8 Batallion CO NAF 5th Infantry
B9. Batallion CO NAF 1st Mech
B10 R&R
B11 lets see
War is the continuation of politics by other means. (Klausewitz)

carneam
Private
Private

Post by carneam » 30 Jun 2008, 15:11

id like to thank indian 1 for a great time! hope i see you guys in dublin for bears and airsoft talk! :D and berget-events when you make missions be sure to put the things we are looking for are in that area! oscar coy and indan 2 were send out on a mission to get the antidote and take out a mortal but when we got to the site were it suppuse to be there were nothing and when we got back to the base after like 1 mile (10km) and 6 hours of walking in moutain terrain, we were told that BERGET-EVENTS had forgot to put out the antidote and the mortal! we were exasted from al the walk that we refuse to go out untill the next day! get a grip guys! you can do bether that this!

evaluation
missons +3 (thanks to the FRM mission we got in the yellow base and the tank mission, to bad they planed the misson to take plays at 3 a´clock in the afternoon on a friday on a public road, you guys now what i mean)
bas defence +8 (thanks to red team for attacking us so many time and special thanks to indan 1 for making the bas defence more realistik love playing whit you guys! see you in dublin)

oh and thanks to oscar coy for a great time! see you on "jord"

beast
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by beast » 30 Jun 2008, 15:14

INDIA 2 is really satisfied about everything. We've had really great time and great missions. We would like to say thank you to everybody for so much amusement and adrenaline we have experienced.

Personally I've enjoyed Berget 6 so much, and I think that if INDIA 2 has been assigned every day to a mission, our commander Sven (and Basettas as well) has a lot of merit. He was constantly in contact with HQ and he did his best to valorize our platoon.

I think this is really important as well as of an great platoon's organisation.

Next year the Italian's soldiers will be present.
Last edited by beast on 30 Jun 2008, 15:47, edited 2 times in total.

beast
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: EVENT FEEDBACK

Post by beast » 30 Jun 2008, 15:19

Blackwolf wrote:Hello

I would like to first thank BERGET-EVENTS for the excelent game and organisation, you where there for every situation, excelent and professional crew 10 STARS for all crew members which we had contact with.

From me as Platoon leader and FOX 3 NATO THANK YOU
A very special THANK YOU to DAMION AND SLEEPER great to fight next to you
2nd THANK YOU KRIS SAW excelent FOX CO and assigning missions.
BRUJO & OBER-LIX TANK YOU for beying great leaders.
3rd DEKI and all of FOX 2 and FOX 4 excellent team mates.
4th A Special THANK YOU TO FOX 5 for all your help and team play.

TO
OSCAR COMPANY
INDIA COMPANY
BRAVO COMPANY
WHISKY COMPANY

THANK YOU

To everybody that played for NATO you guys made Berget 6 unforgetable

To all our opponents a very big thank you for beying respectable adversaries and great players.

Hope to see you all in BERGET 7

After this event i can only say

I WILL BE THERE AT BERGET 7

THANK YOU
My team mates and me, we personaly admire your way to play and comand your platoon.
Personaly I think you are great.

See you next year.

Kadmillos ASIK
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Kadmillos ASIK » 30 Jun 2008, 15:19

Brujio : the only thing that i can said is Thank you , thank you for your patience, thank you for your command style and thank you for all the time that you have spend on programming the NATO play.

Ober-Lix : you are a soldier and you are also ad airsoft player , you are the first people that i know who can be the two things in the same time. I want to said a special thanks to you.

To Other : I can't remember all .... sorry guys ... but i will remeber the amazing moments that you give me , thank you , to all.

To Unsatisfacted players : i really don't know what can i said to you, the Crew have a really difficult task. In this great world many people play airsoft, in italy we have a point of view , in Romania another one, in Sweden another One, in Grecia the same, in norway just another etcetcetcetc.... the crew have the responsability to mesh , to mix toghether this different experience and make possibile this event. I want to remeber you that this is an Airsoft Event but it's also a MILSIM (Military Simulation) and it's supposed that you act as a soldier. We have make several KMs by foots down the beatyfull lonely (*********) forest of Sweden to destroy a ghost mortar (3 times me and my camarades walking the same road to find that , still missing , damn't) we didn't find it, another one time we stay on the top of the hill LIMA 21 from about 10 hours waiting for a mercenary attack (that never become) and other one thousend of events that i don't want to remember but in Berget 6 convoy operation i was a simple officer i had order, and i do so to the best of my ability.

Berget 7 ...... YEAH FOR ME!

P.S. Chilli! Parmahhhhhh!!!!!
Kadmillos aka Basetta
MSP www.milsim.it

"Next year Andy McClane should have their own, separate faction"

beast
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by beast » 30 Jun 2008, 15:49

I would like to thanks also TIMO, a really good and correct guy. I'm really sorry for your leaving.

I hope to see you next year

Bloodhound
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bloodhound » 30 Jun 2008, 16:26

I must say that I had a great laugh with my fellow Golf coy players. It proves that Germans / French / Finnish / Belgians and the Dutch can get along very well. I would like to thank all of them for their attitude, social and airsoft skills. It was my first time as a 2IC, I must say I had to get used to it but hopefully I do better next time.

I can concur with my fellow Golf company players that we were treated as second rank players. All we got was guard duty and some boring patrols. Every time we complained we got told there would be missions for us....... but they were lies. I expected a little more milsim and Ive bin in the military and this had nothing to do with milsim. OK, guard duty is boring in real life to :D but then I got paid for it.

It was very clear that command had their favourite players in the mobile companys. All we could see was trucks driving on and off.

We were just children and maniacs in the eyes of the commanders. Thats not true! Commanders have to listen to their people and not ignore them. That way you get a rebel crowd....

We in Golf were planning to go solo. Make up our own missions but because we are nice people we waited for Berget crew to come up with something. I wish we did go solo now .........

The thing that bothered me the most were the toilets etc. That was a kind of a hazzard. Such things wouldnt be allowed in Germany / Netherlands. So little toilets / washing places ( 1 ) and showers for so many people :shock: . That way diseases get spread.

I have the feeling that Berget events is all about the money.

I don't know if I will be there next time.

PS:

In command I do not mean Buckmaster and Whiteace. They were doing great! They also had to cope with the ignorant Berget crew.
Last edited by Bloodhound on 30 Jun 2008, 16:57, edited 1 time in total.
-----Berget 6 - NATO Forces - Golf 1------

-----DARKWORLD AIRSOFT SQUAD-------

--------Royal Dutch Navy Reserve---------