Player evaluation + & -

Topics and things concerning this game and your experience and memories.
hampy
Newbee
Newbee

Post by hampy » 01 Jul 2008, 16:05

nato was allowed to use merc spawn under the base attack

Kadmillos ASIK
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Kadmillos ASIK » 01 Jul 2008, 16:55

Positive :

The Game Area , in B5 it's too simple, this time we have some little hill , really nice !

The people : much more calm , much more prepared and i think much more aware, no one intoxicated by alchool or drugs

The Weather : No rain (just 2 times but only for some minutes) , not sun a week to play airsoft absolutly !

The welcome : We arrive in Harnosand at 12 p.m. i find the main safe and in the main safe ai find a guy that help us in all kind of

Negative :

Toilette absolutly anti igienic
Kadmillos aka Basetta
MSP www.milsim.it

"Next year Andy McClane should have their own, separate faction"

jdoe
Captain
Captain

Post by jdoe » 01 Jul 2008, 17:06

News flash;

Toilets stink.

It seems to be a common think to complain about the toilets. I felt like heaven on B5 to visit the toilet at NATO camp, even though it hadn't probably been emptied the whole event.

So people, grow some beard and get adjusted to real world.

Toilets stink.

tomy
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by tomy » 01 Jul 2008, 17:31

beast wrote: The episode you are referering is about my platoon and some huge guys from east europe. I didn't see with my eyes what happened to start a discussion, but I was the guy who was trying to calm down everybody.
This is our version: Our team leader has seen one of your man (the huge one) standing on the entrance of his tent, aiming his gun and wearing glasses. He had obviusly opened fire against him.

This guy was really disappointed because he said that the rules doesn't allows anybody to shoot to tents from outside, or viceversa.
My team leader was disappointed beacuse he said that this man was aiming his gun so he was a threat.
I didn't see the begin of discussion too, it seems that your man has pull with his hands our team leader and after that the discussion has become really hot. Adrealine was really at the top in everybody and unfortunally the discussion level was more and more degrading.

I personally believe my team leader because I know him, I think it's normal,
but I'm sorry about this situation for both side. In any case I A MARSHALL SHOULD BE EVERYTIME PRESENT TO AVOID THIS CASE OF SITUATION, beacuse I think that in thise case everybody had his reasons.

Our platoon has played in a really professional way, we really act the role and everybody was strictly instructed about the rules. I've personally made the translation of all the rules for my club, and during the trip we have repeated it for all time.
I was lying wounded about 4m from the tent entrance looking that direction. The big guy you are reffering to was about to exit his tent with his rifle held by the silencer with one hand,rifle pointing to the sky, not even holding it ready to fire. The tent opening then recieved a big amount of bbs into the the tent which was forbiden by the rules. The hot argument begun when he tried to get the Armband number of your guy.

He made a mistake by being too aggrresive, that is true. But he never impossed any threat, since he was waiting for a chance to get out of the tent to fight, not to fight from the tent. And also some of the NATO players stated during the argument that they were told to shoot inside tents and didnt know about the no tent rule.

Bloodhound
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bloodhound » 01 Jul 2008, 19:41

jdoe wrote:News flash;

Toilets stink.

It seems to be a common think to complain about the toilets. I felt like heaven on B5 to visit the toilet at NATO camp, even though it hadn't probably been emptied the whole event.

So people, grow some beard and get adjusted to real world.

Toilets stink.
Hmm,

You can check mine. It does not stink. Maybe only once a day :lol:

Hygene is very important. It is one of the first things they teach you in the armed forces. Toilets may stink but they are supposed to be clean. Next time I will take a dump in the enemy foxholes or in the commanders hat :lol:
-----Berget 6 - NATO Forces - Golf 1------

-----DARKWORLD AIRSOFT SQUAD-------

--------Royal Dutch Navy Reserve---------

Windi^
Captain
Captain

Post by Windi^ » 01 Jul 2008, 20:08

You haven't been on the music festivals ever? Those were the same kind of toilets that is used on festivals. They do their job. Use the antibacteria on your hands and that's it. Or is it so hard to understand that there is no running water on woods?

Last year you whined about lack of toilets (and we Finns dug a hole, made a seat out of wood and did our business there, as it was instructed in the army) and now you are whining that the toilets were not hygiene enough and they smelled. Outhouses smells, buhuu. Made up ya goddam minds already. Those toilets were better than no toilets at all.
B5, FFF Turku-2 Squad leader
B6, SRP Snake 1-0 Platoon leader
B7, SRP Bull 1-0 Platoon leader
B8, Civilian, 6mm merc
B9, UN, 6mm Company, 1st PLT leader
B10, Zanzia, Delta plt, Link officer
B12, Yuri Orlov Mercenaries
B14, NAF HQ Intel S2
B15, NAF HQ Intel S2
B16, UPIR HQ QRF
B17, GFM ODA3

beast
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by beast » 01 Jul 2008, 20:13

Windi^ wrote:You haven't been on the music festivals ever? Those were the same kind of toilets that is used on festivals. They do their job. Use the antibacteria on your hands and that's it. Or is it so hard to understand that there is no running water on woods?

Last year you whined about lack of toilets (and we Finns dug a hole, made a seat out of wood and did our business there, as it was instructed in the army) and now you are whining that the toilets were not hygiene enough and they smelled. Outhouses smells, buhuu. Made up ya goddam minds already. Those toilets were better than no toilets at all.
Yes but everything could be better each year.
B6 Convoy Operations ->Nato India II
B10 Final Strike -> 3° Ranger Archer 4
B11 Iron Walls -> SFODU Hotel 9
B12 Lords of War -> CGT Ranger Bravo 4
B13 Siege of Krasnovo -> CGT Ranger
B14 Black Gold -> Ranger
B15 Thunder Run -> FINBAT wolverine 8

Windi^
Captain
Captain

Post by Windi^ » 01 Jul 2008, 20:28

I'm just wondering... How can you make toilets better in the woods? Unless you guys go there and dig some blummings etc before hand.
B5, FFF Turku-2 Squad leader
B6, SRP Snake 1-0 Platoon leader
B7, SRP Bull 1-0 Platoon leader
B8, Civilian, 6mm merc
B9, UN, 6mm Company, 1st PLT leader
B10, Zanzia, Delta plt, Link officer
B12, Yuri Orlov Mercenaries
B14, NAF HQ Intel S2
B15, NAF HQ Intel S2
B16, UPIR HQ QRF
B17, GFM ODA3

beast
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by beast » 01 Jul 2008, 20:32

With the money you can everything my friend :)
B14 Black Gold -> Ranger

Bloodhound
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bloodhound » 01 Jul 2008, 21:12

Windi^ wrote:I'm just wondering... How can you make toilets better in the woods? Unless you guys go there and dig some blummings etc before hand.
Yes I have been to festivals and toilets are not clean there either but there there are much more toilets.

Dumping in the woods is ok but I don't know if that is the way to do it. Imagine everybody in and around Nato camp doing that??? In a few days the enemy will be stepping around in shit :D and when you are sitting down somebody is shooting BB-s at your big white ass.

Then they had to let us dig latrines. Would be fine by me. With the money we paid there had to be an option of installing some extra dixies. Here in Germany we have great mobile toilet units which are used at festivals. They can be easily cleaned.

The modern army ( like the dutch and german ) use these units as well at big exercises. Latrines are not so common anymore.
Last edited by Bloodhound on 01 Jul 2008, 21:16, edited 1 time in total.

Pahapaavali
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Pahapaavali » 01 Jul 2008, 21:13

beast wrote:With the money you can everything my friend :)
Like what? How can outhouse type toilets be any better? Maybe showers to battlefields? Healt Spa near foxholes?

@bloodhound. Yes, they do teach that hygiene is important, but atleast in Finland we don't keep our military exercises at the barracks, but instead in the woods with very limited hygiene.
.:FFOIF:.

Bloodhound
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bloodhound » 01 Jul 2008, 21:21

Pahapaavali wrote:
Like what? How can outhouse type toilets be any better? Maybe showers to battlefields? Healt Spa near foxholes?

@bloodhound. Yes, they do teach that hygiene is important, but atleast in Finland we don't keep our military exercises at the barracks, but instead in the woods with very limited hygiene.
Maybe bad hygene is the reason you don't see many finnish armed forces around the world. :D :lol:

No just kidding, it's just my personal opinion. We can't agree on everything at Berget I guess.

kjsaw
Berget Master Trustee
Berget Master Trustee

Post by kjsaw » 01 Jul 2008, 21:24

Pahapaavali wrote:

Shovel, appropriately deep hole, a sturdy "Grunt Bar", and some loose soil to shovel over each "deposit" and you have all you need. Just keep it down wind! and well marked.
B4 >>> B17
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Tomik99_SVK
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Tomik99_SVK » 01 Jul 2008, 21:45

2beast: not all the problems was made by your guys. It was just all at the location around me and close to tent where was conflict. Of course there was also lot of guys played very fine and ok. Just all what I reffering is really happen. doesn`t mather who did it because there was many peoples with blue armband. From my side was my post not way how to open flamewar here but just single situation report. If you made translation of rules and lerning of rules for your team it is very good job. But shit can happen everywhere and everytime. And your guys was not alone there. Can you imagine how disspointed I was during battle when i come to back of your atacking forces and they didn`t play it right way??? Rest of things as peoples don`t know exactly medic rules ect ect ect is happen and many peoples was informed that they do it wrong way so next time they will know. But i saw also peoples which caryying wounded komrades on their hands to medic..... It is always on peoples how it works...

beast
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by beast » 01 Jul 2008, 22:17

I totally agree with you, I really don't want to start a flame war, it was just to be clear. :)
B14 Black Gold -> Ranger