Take a dump in the forrest.

Share your Berget "know-how" and what is necessary to be prepared for when going to Berget-games.
Spof
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Take a dump in the forrest.

Post by Spof » 01 May 2013, 08:27

When I play longer airosftgames I have like 1meter toilet paper wrapped inside a small plastic bag in my right leg pocket. So if I need to take a dump and are out on a mission I can to my business without returning to base.

However I always make sure that I try to kick up some leaves or moss and cover everything after im done, I also tent to put a brick sized rock over it so the toilet paper / grass don’t blow away.

If you follow this simple trick we wont have any complaints from landovers and, hunters and berry pickers after our games. And of course if you are close to base, use your regular toilets in base.
Veteran Gamemaster.

-" Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys... look upon them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even untill death."

olaman
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Take a dump in the forrest.

Post by olaman » 01 May 2013, 17:32

• Find natural hole in the ground.
    Aim as best as you can.
    Do your business.
    Cover with moss and leaves.
    Cover with stoneS.
    Tell no-one.
Check out my new gearblog!
www.thenorsemansgear.com

diamid
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Take a dump in the forrest.

Post by diamid » 02 May 2013, 09:13

Just look out for these guys http://www.survivalschool.us/wp-content ... -camo2.jpg and make sure you have easy access to you death-rag.
diamid
Proud member of 6MM
Email: diamid@6mm.se

B7: SF Sqd Leader - Yuri Orlovs Mercs
B8: CoyLeader - Sixth Mercs
B11: Batalion XO - Raven Guerillia
B13: Commander - IKAROS Minerva Infantry